Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) (72811 Views)

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Rugaria: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
The DSS and all the pro administration goons are on overdrive trying to paint a genuine protest as some sort of mob actions led by hoodlums.... Yet, the real hoodlums are Buhari, his ministers, the governors and all executive theives who are busy as we speak looting this country blind in various ways..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by chukwuibuipob: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Stacyomolola(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
God bless all real protesters

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Benesis: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
V
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Eriokanmi: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
please tell the sponsors of hoodlums causing chaos and attacking peaceful protesters
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Benesis: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thi
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Royalfurnitures: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Protesters are not sponsored by govt but thugs are

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ibadan protest don turn avanue to estort motorist.. I just right about turn and went back home...
Before I left there, I lend them my voice. Told them point blank that you can't fight against what you love.. Since you started oppressing people and extorting them, you are no different from the animals you protest against, you all are in the same gang...
These foolish boys even brought tent to the main road and started obstructing traffic by extorting motorist...

Well, I fought a good fight, I have done my beet so far.. I need to hustle to feed my family, this protest will not put food on my table but I will never stop the good fight till we achieve what we want....
God bless all true protesters

Please are u saying that Ibadan road to the east is blocked,because I have a friend that want to travel from Lagos and because of the curfew now,he want to come to Ibadan and take off from there. Please reply
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by PEguy2020: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Government dogs at it again
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by stanliwise(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Lol, before you spot the difference, your head dun waka.. Nothing stops the hoodlums from holding both, that's if the protesters themselves are not the hoodlums.
Use your brain next time when you speak. The original protesters were they anything like criminals?
Y’all are part of the conspiracy of this country, for your side everything shouldn’t work and would not work. Don’t try at all.

Shame
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by GeneralStan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
We Move!!!
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by stanliwise(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:

Please are u saying that Ibadan road to the east is blocked,because I have a friend that want to travel from Lagos and because of the curfew now,he want to come to Ibadan and take off from there. Please reply
all part of Lagos are bad now. Better leave travel alone. Your friend should lodge somewhere o.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by abc115: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:
How to Identify A Protester From a Thug

Nigeria Youth please watch out and stay Safe..

#endsars

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Ategberoson(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
the both share the same thing in common, Protesters wearing all those aforementioned at Alausa almost attacked a man driving his car last week, so how are they different

it's an act of thuggish to block the roads that other innocent citizens are plighting in the name of protest.

this is no more a protest but a demonstration of foolishness and stupidity, no citizens have the right to prevent other citizens the rights to movement. you people want sanity in all our system with insanity approach
?

this road blocking madness should stop henceforth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Exactly, the once in Benin are thugs not protesters.

God will see us through this struggle.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Theoarhics: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
When peaceful you call them "protesters" , when it's violent you call the protesters "hoodlums" and "thugs"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by chatinent: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
undecided
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by namo77: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
The protest is not organized at all... No plan... No strategy... You should always go to battle with plans and strategies.....

-------

Take your business online... Get an affordable website.

Call/whatsapp: 08117506291

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Eastlink(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Those ones are not protesters but saboteurs that wants to turn this protest into a joke but they won't succeed angry....

Back to the matter, it's not surprising that hoodlums are trying to take advantage of the situation even during the hurricane in the US, people still tried to loot....

It's all shades of wrong to associate them with the protest
Exactly, we’ve fought a good fight. Regardless of the antics of the government and criminals, this battle will never be lost. We’ll be back. But for now, let's limit the protest to safer places. In our estates, in our homes, in our streets, and online.

Let the government and criminals continue, they won't know what hit them.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by farem: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:

#endsars

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by protests: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am really sorry for the losses and challenges.
If there is one thing the protests did, it was getting the LazyFG working again.
Please if you are under-35, try the newly launched youth fund, N3m repayable over 5years or so.
The other is the SME support fund for Covid-19. I am not sure if that is still open
But most of all, I join to pray that your labour will not go down the drain
You've done a lot of work to get so far, this current waves will be still, let's keep believing.

Macsjebs:
Those comparing Nigeria to Belarus should pls stop, we still have a population of unenlightened persons which matches that of educated persons unlike Belarus

For instance, we all know that even when people are lamenting in a fire incidence, some other persons go there to steal and rob, this same analogy applies here

In light of these, thank you all for your reviews and testimonies on the thread on my signature, at this point, covid and protest restrictions have dealt a heavy blow on my business, I think it's high time we closed down

Thank you all for trusting us, was hard decision to take, we had incurred so much loss and debts already cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by GoshenNLA(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ibadan protest don turn avanue to estort motorist.. I just right about turn and went back home...
Before I left there, I lend them my voice. Told them point blank that you can't fight against what you love.. Since you started oppressing people and extorting them, you are no different from the animals you protest against, you all are in the same gang...
These foolish boys even brought tent to the main road and started obstructing traffic by extorting motorist...

Well, I fought a good fight, I have done my beet so far.. I need to hustle to feed my family, this protest will not put food on my table but I will never stop the good fight till we achieve what we want....
God bless all true protesters
I believe the major 2 or 3 centers should be maintained, Roundabout mokola, Challenge and Iwo road, all those in town places been blocked by miscreants should be abolish, those hoodlums should be dealt with, so frustrating set of people
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by protests: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
That is it.

Eastlink:
Exactly, we’ve fought a good fight. Regardless of the antics of the government and criminals, this battle will never be lost. We’ll be back. But for now, let's limit the protest to safer places. In our estates, in our homes, in our streets, and online.

Let the government and criminals continue, they won't know what hit them.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by fajuyi59: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Instagram account for sale. 25k followers. Price: 20k
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Eastlink(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Those ones are not protesters but saboteurs that wants to turn this protest into a joke but they won't succeed angry....

Back to the matter, it's not surprising that hoodlums are trying to take advantage of the situation even during the hurricane in the US, people still tried to loot....

It's all shades of wrong to associate them with the protest
Exactly, we’ve fought a good fight. Regardless of the antics of the government and criminals, this battle will never be lost. We’ll be back. But for now, let's limit the protest to safer places. In our homes, work, school, church, mosques, market, and online.

Let the government and criminals continue, they won't know what hit them. Let them keep extorting motorist, rob, burn police stations and keep painting this movement in bad light, we ain't deterred.

#WeMoveOn
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by ishowlekon(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
#BetterNigeria

Hi everyone,
For your

- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Content Management.

call me on 07062374143 or let's chat on WhatsApp
/2347062374143
Visit our website www.topchoicedigit.com

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Oduduwaboy1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:

#endsars

I think it is time for the protesters to gather money and buy missile to be dropped on aso rock dwellers

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by slivertongue: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
peaceful protesters are the people while thugs represents the govt
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Powerexpert: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
I watched with disdain, the recklessness of some youth. This was a just cause that started with a peaceful protest but what I saw this afternoon bears another meaning to this protest.
Clearly the protest is being hijacked and the hoodlums have taken control of the street.
Driving along the street with reckless abandonment, some sitting on car chanting endsars with an open display of thuggery.
Roads are blocked and settlement demanded.
It's about time to restore sanity to the streets.
When a group of people allow a morsel of porridge to setting things right, their generation live to share from the dilapidated structure.
Truly some people heart are seared with hot iron.
#Themonsteryoumade
#settingtherecordstraight
#endsars
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:

let him make enquiries cos even streets are condone off

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by oyeb15: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let d protest continue. We need the thugs alongside cos our government only respect violence and terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.