Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing (71144 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okortor:
I am afraid this country is becoming vulnerable as there is lack of security in the streets. Just this early morning on my way to work as I couldn't drive, about 3 guys approached and tried obtain me but unknown to Dem that I am well trained civilian with sophisticated self defense training ova d years.. I brought out my tools n dealt with them and still advise dem to desist from stop such act. Den gave dem little money to take care of themselves.
Imagine I am not that well trained and as a snr finance manager with my official laptop and other confidential details with me..what would have happened? . So pls guy's we need defend ourselves in this trying times as the police ain't ready to protect us.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.
How did you defend yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sheybi i said it in my previous post, dat this stupid gurl should be dragged, as well along with her demonic mum... she came out to share greek gift at lekki, you all will suffer shame, you will die same way your mom killed dat innocent boy
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Didi2d(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
This girl dey smoke?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by chatinent: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
The internet never forgets.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Malawian(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
As they are still investigating this,
We refused to forget this...

May all SARS officers that have a hand in any innocent lives taken in Nigeria all die a miserable death.
They will all pay with their bloods one by one!

True information below.....
JAMES NWAFOR IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE EVIL SARS OFFICER IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.

Here is the face representing the evil we are protesting against.

Amnesty international has a report on him....
https://www.nairaland.com/6185186/welcome-hell-amnesty-international-report

LIVE @ Barbeach!!
Just irks me about the uncircumcised Abakiliki cow who was felling Umu Eri. I had a girl friend from Ebonyi who confessed she didn't like Anambra guys. Another coincidence being she is also surnamed Nwafor and something made me look up her WhatsApp yesterday, she has deactivated it. I dont know if she is related to the same James Nwafor.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]Personally, I do not Support dragging her into an action done by her Mother..

]

Actually we must for at least 2 reasons

1. The Apple never falls far from the tree. Most of our values are implanted in us from the home. A parent who can steal public funds and openly display it when he/she knows his legit salary in not up to his wealth cannot caution his children not to steal. infact we have had many cases where parent and child are involved in cases of loot ing and embezzlement of public funds.

2. As a deterrent to others that your actions have an imnpact on your family. This is how it used to be in those days. it is the essense of family introductions in the wedding ceremonies. You go and investigate the family so your child does not marry into the wriong family but all that has been lost now where everything is a mere ceremony.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by naturefellow(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
chiiraq802:

Which Savage skool did you attend
abeg no dey use this woman photo do meme. Abeg!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Goke7: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truth is the endsars protests may consume more people than we thought.

Lots of our elites are involved in too much crime in cooperation with Sars and other operatives including our religious leaders that I fear for the most.

Too much skeleton in many cupboards
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by singwa: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by PaulH07: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okortor:
I am afraid this country is becoming vulnerable as there is lack of security in the streets. Just this early morning on my way to work as I couldn't drive, about 3 guys approached and tried obtain me but unknown to Dem that I am well trained civilian with sophisticated self defense training ova d years.. I brought out my tools n dealt with them and still advise dem to desist from stop such act. Den gave dem little money to take care of themselves.
Imagine I am not that well trained and as a snr finance manager with my official laptop and other confidential details with me..what would have happened? . So pls guy's we need defend ourselves in this trying times as the police ain't ready to protect us.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.

Can you teach me self defence too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by mascot87(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, I do not Support dragging her into an action done by her Mother..

What caught my attention Here is that Humans could go into the past to Search out the Evidence of Someone on a Past deed..

I Begin to Imagine what's it's gonna be on the other side of Eternity..

If Humans have Records, what do we think of the ALMIGHTY GOD. All our Secrets done in the dark are open to Him..
Let us Humble ourselves, Confess all our Sins( Secret and Open) , Repent and Accept JESUS , so that we will not be Told these words, DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY

She used her dirty stinking mouth to expose her mother. She was talking against endsars protesters and someone that know about her mum atrocities called her out
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
DONT WORRY LILLIAN THIS IS NIGERIA NOTHING WOULD BE DONE TO YOUR MOM AS WE DONT VALUE HUMAN LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okortor:
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.
The type of husband am looking for shocked sad grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by MartinsD12(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
...... as video of mum confessing to killing student surfaces online

Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has deactivated her Instagram account following allegations that her mother Carol Afegbai a retired senior policewoman confessed to killing a student in 2013, Igbere TV reports.

Lilian has come under criticism by some social media users since the #EndSARS protest against police brutality began.

Igbere TV can confirm that as of 11 am Tuesday Lilian’s Instagram account had been deactivated.

https://www.instagram.com/lillyafe/

Her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body.

Mr Ibrahim was a student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).

The decision to deactivate her account comes days after Lilian debunked the allegations against her mother.

“As per my mother being dragged for murder, to the best of my knowledge my mother who is now retired did not kill anyone,” the actress wrote on Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bNKgbbo84
Her mother must be persecuted, she must go in for her crime once she is guilty, she is a culprit in the police force therefore she must be investigated and made to face the law she and her fellow brutal heartless police and Sars is the reason we are protesting against police brutality
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by goodheart02(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Kill Edo cultist and criminals or be killed

She had properly explained reason why police opened fired on the victim at 11 am and why he died due to loss of blood

This is not SARS matter

You're stupidity reeks more than cheap alcohol. Who told u he was a criminal for them to open fire at him?? Are u trying to exonerate her from the crime??

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by misterjosh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just look at this monster, no remorse at all.
This monster must be dragged out from whatever rock she's under to face the law. Rubbish angry
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Justice3000(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Even if she like, she should deactivate her life, does that erase the fact that her mother is heartless and a killer?
if you see how she was against our peaceful #endSARS protest, you'll think she's from a good mother, not knowing she's a daughter of a killer DPO

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by bunsuq: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
She didn't arrange for him to be taken for medical attention because it was late....very laughable, very dumb excuse.
If it was her child, won't she find all means to convey the boy to the hospital that same night.. somebody's son.
I wonder how they sleep at night with all these blood of the innocent on their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by chiiraq802(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
naturefellow:
abeg no dey use this woman photo do meme. Abeg!

Why? grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Toyyien(f): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
As per say the mother of the killed victim never reaped the fruit of her labor
Then Lilian have it in your mind that your mom won't eat the fruit of her labor
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by SirMichael1: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:

If I never offended you mark this day down with the covenant of day and night, and with the 7th power of the universe what you wish me will never escape you in 7 folds as power of the universe see to it

Mark this post .. because so mote it be, except there is no universe nature and order or supreme beings

Nonsense and empty curses! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Earnonline7: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
History
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Chris2863(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Estellie:
When did she mock ENDSARS protesters?

When did she try?
go to gossipmill or instablog on instagram and check for yourself.... I personally was following her before she deactivated her account.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Jovadiva: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:
Babe, your mum is heartless

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 15k. Check my signature for contact details

Pls, I want to host a website. How do I reach you? I'm new here.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Spectaclesawe25: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Okortor:
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.

You escape these boys, now remember those who have been stabbed to death by these three boys.
There is no justification for extra judicial killing but police officers have a backing right to use fire harm if only the individuals life is at risk. Now think of the incident she narrated in the dark, and the several videos of protesters throwing stone and disrupting vehicular movt and using the opportunity to cause road blocks and constituting threats to the common man. They killed police officers even burning hospitals, banks and police stations. Yea these are the thugs whose mission was to hijack the peaceful protest but do we fold our harms and allow the insanity to continue? Let's be reasonable at once.
To endSARS,we must endINSANITY and endGREED.
We were suppose to retreat and restrategise when it was clear the message has been disrupted but now everywhere is red.
The country is a mess not only because of our leaders and uniform men, but also because of the mindset of the populace.
Only way out is.....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Hedonisco:
When you tell people to 'shey jeje', to resist the urge to shalaye, to fara bale, to take a deep breath and avoid unnecessary gra gra, they would not agree.

Life isn't as short as you think. Many things you do today in a fit of anger or power drunk craze may come back to hunt you many many years later when you have 'relaxed' to enjoy life. The road of 'I don't care' leads to the dungeon of 'had I known'. And the worst part is that the aftereffect of everything may hurt even your children and family members beyond your wildest imagination. Ask James Nwafor. Ask this DPO Afegbai. Dem plenty o.

My people learn to cool down regardless of temporary small 'power' wey dey your hand or provocation wey dey your heart. No do anyhow unto say 'nothing will happen'. E go happen o, when you least expect.
especially that small power own hahahahahaha
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2020
bunsuq:
She didn't arrange for him to be taken for medical attention because it was late....very laughable, very dumb excuse.
If it was her child, won't she find all means to convey the boy to the hospital that same night.. somebody's son.
I wonder how they sleep at night with all these blood of the innocent on their hands.
People Get mindO

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

The type of husband am looking for shocked sad grin
AwSosweet grin cheesy kiss cool
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by VULCAN(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm. It appears you are an occultist.

TechyMm0:

If I never offended you mark this day down with the covenant of day and night, and with the 7th power of the universe what you wish me will never escape you in 7 folds as power of the universe see to it

Mark this post .. because so mote it be, except there is no universe nature and order or supreme beings

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
...... as video of mum confessing to killing student surfaces online

Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has deactivated her Instagram account following allegations that her mother Carol Afegbai a retired senior policewoman confessed to killing a student in 2013, Igbere TV reports.

Lilian has come under criticism by some social media users since the #EndSARS protest against police brutality began.

Igbere TV can confirm that as of 11 am Tuesday Lilian’s Instagram account had been deactivated.

https://www.instagram.com/lillyafe/

Her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body.

Mr Ibrahim was a student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).

The decision to deactivate her account comes days after Lilian debunked the allegations against her mother.

“As per my mother being dragged for murder, to the best of my knowledge my mother who is now retired did not kill anyone,” the actress wrote on Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bNKgbbo84
how did this dwarf stone hearted woman made it into the police except for corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.