Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (86017 Views)

She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Judolisco(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:
This is about the first story I'll be posting here, so please pardon my typo and I'll try to make it a short one.

I met this girl about four years ago and we started dating immediately (she was 20). She was a good person but I had no deep emotional feelings for her. She even got a customized Man United Jersey for me.. The first birthday gift I ever had.

Fast forward to December 2018, I decided to break up with her becos I met someone else whom I thought I would settle down with but that relationship turned out be my worst nightmare (story for another day). By January 2020 I decided I've had enough and quitted, then I reached out to my ex and mended things with her cos she never offended me and I didn't want to be lonely.

Our relationship was mainly sexual.. Sometimes without protection.

Fast forward, mid May 2020 she sent me a message asking when last I did an HIV test and I told her since August last year (a lie). I called her immediately and tried to know why she asked and she confessed that she has been diagnosed HIV positive since late last year and she has been battling with her conscience since we came back and started having unprotected sex.

Initially, I was very furious with her and myself. How could I make such a silly mistake?... How could I be so gullible as to trust a girl merely by her looks? She called, messaged and begged that I should forgive her but I told her to give me some space for the time being.

I became so scared of going for a test until last month (September) when I decided to meet her. We spoke at length and I was more traumatized when she told me that she wasn't in any sexual relationship since our break up in 2018... She thought I infected her. I was also confused because aside catarrh I've not treated even malaria since the beginning of this year. In fact since August last year I was only diagnosed with malaria and typhoid.

Conclusively, I decided to go with her to the hospital to conduct the test yesterday October 19, 2020. I prayed for a second chance as i waited anxiously in the Lab reception.

Finally, the doctor called me and told me the test result. Wow.. What a relief, I thank God Almighty for a second chance. I know HIV is not the end of the world, but what I feared the most and for most people out there is the stigma.

AND FOR MY NOW EX... I'll Like to sit down with her in order to know the truth. I want to know how she contracted HIV.
so u think it's only through unprotected sex u get hiv from? Dey move from one relationship to another oh till village people go see u... D babe dey on drugs na wetin help u bdat

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by OyinO: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
HIV is an expired SCAM

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Amooiko: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Go back for another test in six months time. I think that is the standard pracy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Amooiko: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Go back for another test in six months time. I think that is the standard practice

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by DECENCY3: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Not yet time to rejoice. Try again in the next 3months. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Elxandre(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Quelme:
You are not saved yet. You might still be in your window period, you have to retake the test in 3 months time, then again in another 3 months time. That's 6 months altogether to be totally sure you dodged your village people. Good luck amigo!
Read the write up na.
They havent had any thing since at least may. Thats at least 5 months ago.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:
I was more traumatized when she told me that she wasn't in any sexual relationship since our break up in 2018... She thought I infected her.

SHE KNOWS WHO INFECTED HER. THIS LIE WOULD HAVE STOOD HAD IT BEEN YOU TESTED POSITIVE AS WELL.
FOR HER TO NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND GO ON TO ENGAGE YOU WITHOUT CONTRACEPTIVE IS A CLEAR SIGN OF HER EVIL AND MALICIOUS INTENT. SHE MAY BE CRYING AND APOLOGIZING, BUT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU. SHE'LL DO THAT TO THE NEXT GUY AND MANY OTHER GUYS AND TRY TO CRY HER WAY OUT BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS ACT STUPID DRAMAS, BUT YOU MUST DO YOURSELF GOOD AND CUT OFF THE DECEPTIVE EVIL CREATURE BEFORE IT CAUSES YOU REAL HARM.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Sagay212: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tales by moonlight. In other words, you can actually die before your imaginary hiv + ex girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by adetayoonas(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Prep has a serious severe side effect that can even lead to death. HIV is no more a death sentence! Live a positive life,eat well and take your drugs and Everything being equal your CD4 count can come down to zero and you will be almost as normal as anybody.

Knowledge is key!

This isn't true
Haba. See lies. The pep or prep has no side effects oo. It can't kill. Why do people just tell lies in unverified stories. Haba. Why this gross misinformation.
Protect yourself. Use PEP after any suspicious unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by cooltola(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
The first person who was cured from HIV just died recently.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by jayaim: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Keep lieing to urself
kennyflames:
U get luck my bro
But HIV can not only be contracted from sex

There are possible ways of her contracting it

Meanwhile there is no how u would have sex with an infected lady and not be infected

Oga your story no join abi u dey wyne us grin

Tell us d Truth na

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Bossose(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Congrats to you but mind you HIV testing is done every 6 months again in that 6 months from now you have to go for another test before you certify yourself free.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Charlievids(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
So scared of all these diseases men.

I want this cute girl to sit on my face, but I'm scared cry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:

How safe is the prep? Fvcking raw is sweet but right now am scared of girls o.
Do another test in 3 months time to be completely sure grin

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Kennitrust(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
You try
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Sawzer(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Elxandre:

Toothbrush doesnt transmit aids bro.
It's likely from sex however or blood transfusion in fewer cases.

Imagine if an HIV patient had sores in his mouth and you use his toothbrush with you have injury in your mouth again. What do you think will happen?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Sterope(f): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli. you did not pay attention during the pre-test counseling.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Unrated900(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
mousano:
You were busy using someone's daughter to play. You can break up and make up with her anytime you're lonely.

Thank God for you sha.

Chai lady una too Dey emotional Sha.
Shey na only one guy u don date for your entire time.
Continue

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Openbusiness: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dadaboy:

All these kids on Nairaland.. why do you think people are asked to do test every 6 months ? Idiots like you are unaware that HIV does not show positive immediately. Sometimes, it takes even years. Be there thanking Invincible and delusional beings.
Exactly, it might take a while for the viral load to become detectable. I just pity any girl that dates the OP in the time being. Nawa!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good you're negative, however, you're just a fair weather friend, going by your thread. It's not so good.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by bukolabeauty09(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:

If you read the conclusion you would have known the result sir. Anyway, it came out negative.

Guy that girl might contact it via other means which might not be sexual intercourse beside make her do the test again in another hospital follow her there and reconfirm the result there might be mistake in her first test.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by mousano(f): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Unrated900:

Chai lady una too Dey emotional Sha.
Shey na only one guy u don date for your entire time.
Continue
No, I've only dated 2 guys till now and I don't date 2 people at a time. I'm that loyal and YES, none of them has ever had sex with me. I will never subscribe to premarital sex.
Call me emotional or whatever but I value myself.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by plessis: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
faithful2911:
Congrats!

I now fvck raw because I'm on Prep since last two months. cool

You can get the drug in pharmacy is just 5k, you can also get the drug for free if you have connections otherwise they only give it to health workers.

Goodluck.

Oboi you're destroying your body with that drug. This is drug abuse. You're supposed to take that drugs for 30 straight days and not anytime you want to have unprotected sex.

If you want to freely have unprotected sex, there are several herbs you can take for that, instead of swallowing poisonous chemicals that can destroy your nervous system and immune system.

First of all, garlic, ginger, tumeric, make them your best friends. There are other herbs that you take to instantly flush out stuffs from your body immediately you fornicate. Look for a genuine herbalist for herbs and stop taking poison.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Openbusiness: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Many people aren't even conscious that HIV can also be spread by kissing. Daz why I no dey kiss anybody anyhow. Any girl wey c dis my golden lips kiss muzz consider herself extremely lucky grin
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by stjsd(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:
This is about the first story I'll be posting here, so please pardon my typo and I'll try to make it a short one.

I met this girl about four years ago and we started dating immediately (she was 20). She was a good person but I had no deep emotional feelings for her. She even got a customized Man United Jersey for me.. The first birthday gift I ever had.

Fast forward to December 2018, I decided to break up with her becos I met someone else whom I thought I would settle down with but that relationship turned out be my worst nightmare (story for another day). By January 2020 I decided I've had enough and quitted, then I reached out to my ex and mended things with her cos she never offended me and I didn't want to be lonely.

Fast forward, mid May 2020 she sent me a message asking when last I did an HIV test and I told her since August last year (a lie). I called her immediately and tried to know why she asked and she confessed that she has been diagnosed HIV positive since late last year and she has been battling with her conscience since we came back and started having unprotected sex.

Initially, I was very furious with her and myself. How could I make such a silly mistake?... How could I be so gullible as to trust a girl merely by her looks? She called, messaged and begged that I should forgive her but I told her to give me some space for the time being.

I became so scared of going for a test until last month (September) when I decided to meet her. We spoke at length and I was more traumatized when she told me that she wasn't in any sexual relationship since our break up in 2018... She thought I infected her. I was also confused because aside catarrh I've not treated even malaria since the beginning of this year. In fact since August last year I was only diagnosed with malaria and typhoid.

Conclusively, I decided to go with her to the hospital to conduct the test yesterday October 19, 2020. I prayed for a second chance as i waited anxiously in the Lab reception.

Finally, the doctor called me and told me the test result. Wow.. What a relief, I thank God Almighty for a second chance. I know HIV is not the end of the world, but what I feared the most and for most people out there is the stigma.

AND FOR MY NOW EX... I'll Like to sit down with her in order to know the truth. I want to know how she contracted HIV.

Not until when you give for same test for 2nd or 3rd time. Before you be qualified to call for NL jubilation. Bad G.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Drizzy5001(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
God don save u, say no to Pre-marital sex.
There may be no 3rd chance for you bro.
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dadaboy:

All these kids on Nairaland.. why do you think people are asked to do test every 6 months ? Idiots like you are unaware that HIV does not show positive immediately. Sometimes, it takes even years. Be there thanking Invincible and delusional beings.
source?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by samwash(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bellotelli:

@op your babe kown all this while she's HIV positive & still having unprotected sex with you.
Did you ask her if she is on drugs?
If she's taking her antiretrovirals drugs, they are indications her CD4 count is very low, that is why you have not contacted it yet.
But you should do the test again by 3months to 6 months time.
Cheers man, HIV is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by WEALTH304(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
I know one thing for sure..it's either you are lying or she is..how do u escape been infected..do you know what copulation means?
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by kponkedenge(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
faithful2911:

emtricitabine/ tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (truvada ).

They won't sell it to you unless you approach them codedly. The drugs are sold codedly because they were actually meant to be free. Go to any big pharmacy and ask to meet the doctor/pharmacist, explain the situation to him even if the drug is not available they will get it for you.

Goodluck.

Are you saying the drug is a shield against contracting HIV?
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by francdec4(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
You two should repeat your tests preferably in a teaching hospital. Hers may have even being a false positive result as well.

Best wishes
Re: I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... by Unrated900(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
mousano:
No, I've only dated 2 guys till now and I don't date 2 people at a time. I'm that loyal and YES, none of them has ever had sex with me. I will never subscribe to premarital sex.
Call me emotional or whatever but I value myself.

Hmmmmm
No answer for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.