Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies (1293 Views)

Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / Couple Marry N*ked In Front Of 40 N*ked Guests And A N*ked Officiator (video) / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Quality20(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
I often hear ppl say rich people's children alway marry themselves, we'll this might be true to some extent, but we the ordinary folks or guys also have our own issues which we need to change. How often are we doing ordinary folks marrying women and girls hawking things on the streets? Why can't we marry some of these ladies so we can at least improve their lives? They are equally human beings as every one of us. Marrying and helping to improve their wellbeing comes with a lot of rewards and blessings. God bless all of us as we change our attitudes
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Marriage should never be done out of pity please - no matter the cause.

It is not by force

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
A man should not marry a lady just because he wants to help her.

Many marriages started like that and failed. Genuine love should be the baseline
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A man should not marry a lady just because he wants to help her.

Many marriages started like that and failed. Genuine love should be the baseline
exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yes o

Marriage is not a charity foundation, or rehabilitation.

People can be helped without exchange for marriage.

Jemiwizzy:
exactly
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Well me I can marry any lady as long as the love,respect and happiness is there
I'm down for it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Escabado: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Quality20:
I often hear ppl say rich people's children alway marry themselves, we'll this might be true to some extent, but we the ordinary folks or guys also have our own issues which we need to change. How often are we doing ordinary folks marrying women and girls hawking things on the streets? Why can't we marry some of these ladies so we can at least improve their lives? They are equally human beings as every one of us. Marrying and helping to improve their wellbeing comes with a lot of rewards and blessings. God bless all of us as we change our attitudes

There is one that's hawking meat pie oo , I wanted to marry her .I even gave her proposal that I will open a better business for her but the girl said she don't want.Lol what I notice is that mose of the poor girls feel every rich man is a ritualist .so they end up hawking and marrying poor folks like them

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Uncle93(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Wow , maybe the ones in your state, the ones in mine would gladly accept and even be begging u not to break their hearts lol .. chop and clean mouth dey go on the low over here . Fine and sexy A.f
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
You're being too nice and i respect that.

No man can marry any lady, even with the following mentioned - there will always be specifics that guys look out for.

gideonite98:
I'm down for it.
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're being too nice and i respect that.

No man can marry any lady, even with the following mentioned - there will always be specifics that guys look out for.

Hmmm probably sha
I reason with your point

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Quality20(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Uncle93:
Wow , maybe the ones in your state, the ones in mine would gladly accept and even be begging u not to break their hearts lol .. chop and clean mouth dey go on the low over here . Fine and sexy A.f
chop and clean mouth is nothing but exploitation
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Apt grin

Quality20:
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Edyice: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes o

[/b]Marriage is not a charity foundation, or rehabilitation[b]

People can be helped without exchange for marriage.

You almost burst my belly with your comment .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin didn't know it sounded funny

Edyice:

You almost burst my belly with your comment .. grin grin

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Uncle93(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Quality20:

Blah blah blah .. who cares , nobody is holy !!!
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by seniorgozman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Honestly it is difficult
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lol, when Jesus comes to take his people you would eat these words

Uncle93:

Blah blah blah .. who cares , nobody is holy !!!
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Liposure: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Food for thought
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Escabado:

There is one that's hawking meat pie oo , I wanted to marry her .I even gave her proposal that I will open a better business for her but the girl said she don't want.Lol what I notice is that mose of the poor girls feel every rich man is a ritualist .so they end up hawking and marrying poor folks like them

Infact what you said and your ordeal Is actually true In some cases. Nigeria Is a turned upside down nation. It will take light years for them to start getting things right. You'll hardly find Sane People In Nigeria. I've given up on the nation already. I'm just playing along and going about my daily activities lol. By God's grace, I will migrate out of this Hellhole In the nearest future Ameen!!!
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by virginprincess(f): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
gideonite98:
I'm down for it.
God bless you for this comment, am very sure you are not a nigerian, because nigeria men don't have this kind of mentality.
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Tundexysam(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Someone said one should marry out if genuine love. How do you know u are in love?
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Uncle93(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, when Jesus comes to take his people you would eat these words

ameen
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
and who told u ladies who hawk are single?
many of them are already married and there some who are engaged already
there is every man for every woman
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Openbusiness: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Quality20:
what about the boys hawking on the streets, their lives don't need improvement? Marrying and helping boys hawking on the streets to improve their wellbeing doesn't come with rewards and blessings? There are more boys hawking, there are more boys suffering from societal neglect and societal abuse, there are more boys who are downtrodden. How many girls are hawking on 3rd mainland bridge, or hawking at Osborne or hawking at Ozumba, or hawking at Oshodi or hawking at mile 12 or hawking at Lagos Ibadan expressway? Why can't some men ever think of helping their fellow men, just why?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Quality20(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
what about the boys hawking on the streets, their lives don't need improvement? Marrying and helping boys hawking on the streets to improve their wellbeing doesn't come with rewards and blessings? There are more boys hawking, there are more boys suffering from societal neglect and societal abuse, there are more boys who are downtrodden. How many girls are hawking on 3rd mainland bridge, or hawking at Osborne or hawking at Ozumba, or hawking at Oshodi or hawking at mile 12 or hawking at Lagos Ibadan expressway? Why can't some men ever think of helping their fellow men, just why?
. As men we can help our fellow men by donating to their hustle, just as we can also donate to some women who are genuinely into businesses too. But like u allude, only few women are really into genuine businesses, while others are out just because of a lack of a capable caretaker, Guardian, hubby etc. We all know that ladies easily fall into prostitution when under serious economic pressure as compared to men, hence the need for them to be under the care of a capable husband
Re: Why Guys Shd Marry N Train Hawking Ladies by Openbusiness: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Quality20:
. As men we can help our fellow men by donating to their hustle, just as we can also donate to some women who are genuinely into businesses too. But like u allude, only few women are really into genuine businesses, while others are out just because of a capable lack of caretaker, Guardian, hubby etc
This is not a donation matter, because you didn't say people should donate to the girls hawking. You were talking about life improvement, talking about change of pedigree through marriage. This was your subject. Why don't you advise the rich women or girls from well to do families too to marry those boys hawking on the streets? If you can advise rich men or men with good pedigree to marry girls hawking in order to change their lives for the better, then don't the boys hawking qualify for that opportunity too? For every 1 girl you see hawking on the street, there are maybe 30 boys hawking. It's a very good thing you are advocating for positive change, and that's brilliant, that's a good idea, but my point really is that as you're trying to help the girls hawking, don't forget about the boys too, because they are suffering the most.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Incredible Hot Dance Skills That Leaves Men Salivating / Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class To Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act / You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.