Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (1924 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by BIGPREEQ: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen of this great Forum, I except Tribalist to hijack this thread because it doesn't suit them

South easterners have always been very peaceful people, they don't like Trouble, they'll only retaliate when you come into their space and cause disruption
Its either the Federal Govt is trying to disrupt the region by sending military or its Herdsmen causing Havoc..

A South easterner cannot come into other region and cause trouble, no !! Its only when you step on their Toes they tend to react
Because an average Igbo man just want to hustle and make his money and be left the fvck alone!! No hassles.
I know I speak on behalf of a whole lot of easterners here

Take a look at the protest.. It has been some what peaceful
Only the policemen and military are the ones causing havoc

The truth is IGBO people don't really give a shiit about the presidency
We just want Good governance, basic amenities in the south east and no sidelining/Marginalization

Thank You have a wonderful day!!

Only positive comments are welcomed smiley

12 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by BIGPREEQ: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by McJane(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin I'll be back when people comment

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Mathantics: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Restructuring or disintegration!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by loopman: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Don’t be stupid

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by iaamxavier(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good bless you for this beautiful Thread
You speak nothing but facts!! They'll soon call it Chest beating as usual
They come up with their useless anthem "oh Igbo's don't love themselves" " They keep burning bridges instead of building" blah blah blah
M
My grandfather would usually say The Tallest Trees gets the most Stone thrown at it Very deep words indeed!! Its only when people can't seem to reach you or attain your height, they tend to hate

South easterners are very peaceful people Take it to the bank!! grin
We just want restructuring or divide this fvcking country!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by iaamxavier(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
loopman:
Don’t be stupid

Oga shut the fvck up!!
How's the poster stupid?
Did the truth hurt you?

19 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Iamgrey5(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Can everyone see what I have been saying

Allow Lagos become a war zone because of Nigeria and watch certain people throw a big party to celebrate.

Some of this people have commended the situation in Lagos and Edo but the reality is that they are laughing at us at our backs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by BIGPREEQ: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Allow Lagos become a war zone because of Nigeria and watch certain people throw a big party to celebrate.

Nobody is celebrating the woes happening right now in Lagos

The truth is everybody is for fighting for the same cause!
I don't berate Lagos but Lagos Thugs who have decided to hijack the protest and turn it an avenue to Loot and Cause war
So keep your tribalism to your self alone

15 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Yujin(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ignore the OP. The message is a coded one aimed at pacifying the SE so they can attack other regions without expecting any backlash from the region. The mood at present is against pacifism. It's freedom at all cost.
Freedom is near.

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Iamgrey5(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
BIGPREEQ:

Nobody is celebrating the woes happening right now in Lagos

The truth is everybody is for fighting for the same cause!
I don't berate Lagos but Lagos Thugs who have decided to hijack the protest and turn it an avenue to Loot and Cause war
So keep your tribalism to your self alone
Oh you are busy doing what with this thread?

Lagos South/South and Abuja were at the forefront of this protest from the beginning.

They have protested non stop for two weeks in a roll before criminal elements creep in only for you who protested a single day to come here and celebrate.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by loopman: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
iaamxavier:

Oga shut the fvck up!!
How's the poster stupid?
Did the truth hurt you?

You Ibos are terrible on this platform

Everything must always be about you.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
1000 likes to this thread...

the region misbehaving in this protest are the ewedus and their brothers in Edo state....

hausas always fight the yellobas here in Lagos but you will never see them (yellobas) protest with placards against them....

but they always complain and protest against us Igbos with "placards”..... despite us minding our business, and I have never seen or heard ndi Igbo in Lagos fighting this EWEDU TRIBE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by gidgiddy: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mathantics:
Restructuring or disintegration!

The core North have said no to both. The question is how long do people want to continue with this fraud known as 'one Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Kyase(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
Ladies and Gentlemen of this great Forum, I except Tribalist to hijack this thread because it doesn't suit them

South easterners have always been very peaceful people, they don't like Trouble, they'll only retaliate when you come into their space and cause disruption
Its either the Federal Govt is trying to disrupt the region by sending military or its Herdsmen causing Havoc..

A South easterner cannot come into other region and cause trouble, no !! Its only when you step on their Toes they tend to react
Because an average Igbo man just want to hustle and make his money and be left the fvck alone!! No hassles.

We just want Good governance, basic amenities in the south east and no sidelining/Marginalization

That one na true sha

2 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Kyase(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Some of this people have commended the situation in Lagos and Edo but the reality is that they are laughing at us at our backs.

True but sha, no matter how violent an Igbo man will be, he will never, ever destroy any property. I respect them for that, they know the value, and they know how hard it's to get money to buy or built those properties.

But you see those hausas/fulanis and south south people, na another level Dem dey operate

2 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Sammy07: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
BIGPREEQ:

[/s]

This is the reason why everyone is always against Igbos.

Chest beat.

Yet you guys ass lick Fulanis the most.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Neddstark: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Their fathers have seen war. They know what war can do to a people. They warn their children to do everything to prevent war from ever happening.

The foolish anarchists praying for war for Nigeria to disintegrate, the war will be within you and your family alone.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by dammiecool(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
iaamxavier:
Good bless you for this beautiful Thread
You speak nothing but facts!! They'll soon call it Chest beating as usual
They come up with their useless anthem "oh Igbo's don't love themselves" " They keep burning bridges instead of building" blah blah blah
M
My grandfather would usually say The Tallest Trees gets the most Stone thrown at it Very deep words indeed!! Its only when people can't seem to reach you or attain your height, they tend to hate

South easterners are very peaceful people Take it to the bank!! grin
We just want restructuring or divide this fvcking country!!

Hmmm very deep, now I realise y dey kept throwing stones at Tinubu angry
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by ProT: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Of what importance is this useless thread?

Others are protesting for a better society, u're here being unfortunate by trying to instigate "divide and rule" tactics.

U are either a government-paid agent or a lazy youth!

#WeMove
#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by nsiba: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
BIGPREEQ:

Truly a big pri-CK
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Chikarata2020(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
With all the killings taking place at Oc sar Akwuzu, do u know how many life was lost during operation Python dance, the only problem is that various media platform hardly carry the news of various happenings in SE.

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Chikarata2020(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chikarata2020:
With all the killings that took place at Oc sar Akwuzu, do u know how many life was lost during operation Python dance, the only problem is that various media platform hardly carry the news of various happenings in SE.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by ejanla077: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
The point is you cannot pay anyone 1500 to attack peaceful protesters in the east...
Igbo people kno the value of money. So before you can pay for such actions it will cost you way more than anyone will want to pay...

We have less jobless youths in the east so its really difficult to mobilise youths for such cause..

3 Likes

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Prompto: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
It is the foolish Yorubas that allow fools like this have a say in what happen among Yorubas that I plan. The foolish Yorubas in PDP mostly.

Iamgrey5:

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Unbiased1: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chikarata2020:
With all the killings taking place at Oc sar Akwuzu, do u know how many life was lost during operation Python dance, the only problem is that various media platform hardly carry the news of various happenings in SE.

Bros, we are talking about the protests as at today. Thugs have hijacked the protests in many parts of the country but, we haven't had of a police station getting burnt in the SE, no case of police shooting the protesters, no case of thugs attacking the protesters. The east is still peaceful and God bless them for that.

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by apex0038(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
BIGPREEQ:

Its either the Federal Govt is trying to disrupt the region by sending military or its Herdsmen causing Havoc.. Do now have them all. With all due respect nothing but coward ness.

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by apex0038(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
BIGPREEQ:

Its either the Federal Govt is trying to disrupt the region by sending military or its Herdsmen causing Havoc.. Do they now have them all. With all due respect nothing but coward ness.

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by apex0038(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=BIGPREEQ post=95129488]Ladies and Gentlemen of this great Forum, I except Tribalist to hijack this thread because it doesn't suit them

Only positive comments are welcomed smiley[/quot.
Do they now have itness. .With all due respect nothing but coward ness.All the ritual killings and those of Nwafor,what are they.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by apex0038(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=BIGPREEQ post=95129488]Ladies and Gentlemen of this great Forum, I except Tribalist to hijack this thread because it doesn't suit them

Only positive comments are welcomed smiley.
Do they now have it all .With all due respect nothing but coward ness.All the ritual killings and those of Nwafor,what are they.
Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by richie240: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

That's why I smh at the sw'ners and northerners playing into d hands of these 5th elements.
For 5 yrs, they've bn praying for d destruction of d 'zoo' and dt golden opportunity has arrived for them!

But there treachery failed 5 decades ago and it will continually fail by the special Grace of God!
cool

1 Like

Re: I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region by Iamgrey5(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
richie240:

That's why I smh at the sw'ners and northerners playing into d hands of these 5th elements.
For 5 yrs, they've bn praying for d destruction of d 'zoo' and dt golden opportunity has arrived for them!

But there treachery failed 5 decades ago and it will continually fail by the special Grace of God!
cool
if we all want revolution, then we should start burning police stations and confronting politicians everywhere in Nigeria

I won't be party to targeting southwest alone while some people claim to be a "peaceful region"

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade / Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor / Video Of The Owerri Gunmen Chanting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.