Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (23511 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by bigdammyj: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Noted
Go an ask SARS
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by ilemona4u: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
jdt go get another phone bro.. it ain't guaranteed that its going to be tracked and retrieved by the Nigerian police. Except if u r a big man or politician, thats when they will take u seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by womenareapes: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

My phone got stolen,I really need that phone. It's my life.Please help me track the phone, I'm ready to give you all information.

Please heellllppppp meeeeee!

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.
endsars brother
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by bigdammyj: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go an ask SARS
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by TATALoAlaMu: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
I really hope you find it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by PrudencyFeats: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:

I can't forget about it.It's just 6 month's old.I can't afford another one.

I have to find it somehow.

If you can not afford another one now then you can not also afford to pay for trace/tracking.

If you get another money, just go get a new one, dont spend tracing/tracking it.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by SilentVboy: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
If your phone came with an inbuilt tracker , then it can be tracked. Even if it's flashed, that app will still be there to help you track it via your Gmail.

That is if the phone thief goes online with it.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by ufotty2001: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go to SARS office or toll gate in lekki... U will see tracker .. take heart
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by kachi08(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go to force headquarters in Ikeja. They can track the phone. Once u have the receipt or carton of the phone
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Nature130: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
if modern tracking no clear for u u for try traditional tracking, dat one no need ID card or serial number
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Wannabenz: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Tracking phones don't really work in Nigeria bro, it's so sad.
I'm using a Huawei currently, when I wanted to set the tracking they told me it wasn't yet available for my area.

In my area na Babalowo dey run am for us cheesy
But I'd rather let go of the phone than commit myself.

Bro I need strong babalawo contact,you fit link me up with the baba? ZeroNineZero68664144 na my number. Thanks. Just text me the number I go see am.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Midex88(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
sammysmiles:
It's very disheartening to lose a phone.... Don't follow any advice of using spiritual means oooooo

Why if I may ask
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by drezzyx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gone with the wind
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by ade002: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Report to the police or CID , pay the fee and give them the IMEI number or the phone box.
Believe me our police are very good at tracking such things I can guarantee you they will get the phone. What is lacking is the motivation. That's why we pay..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by fatymore(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
#LekkiMassacre
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by seanwilliam(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:

No it isn't gone.
I'm going to find it.

Please lalasticlala help us.This type of thread has never been on front page.Lot of people would need answer to this question for future use.
lol..I can see the frustration in u.. take heart bro.. God go provide money for u to get a new one
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by agurza(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
When my phone a Huawei y9s was stolen, i took the pack to the police station and paid 10k. Within one week the got the number using the phone and five other numbers that regularly communicate with the number. The phone was recovered somehow.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Mires: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Thazard post=95135993]Hi guys,

My phone got stolen,I really need that phone. It's my life.Please help me track the phone, I'm ready to give you all information.

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.[/quote

Please if the SIM is linked to your bank account(s), quickly visit your bank(s) and ask them to block every online e banking channel pending when you visit telecommunication service provider office to do welcome back. This is to avoid what happen to my guy, phone gone, account became zero naira. The evil man or men used hundreds of thousands to buy goods online as revealed by bank statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by donMIG(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
If na Samsung u fit get joy retrieve am but any other fone I no know o
But last last na for station u for go report but them go chop u
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Eirheizs: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truth be told, i was robbed of my 2 months old Iphone X and other valuables in a vehicle at gun point. I tried tracking it but all efforts went futile after spending blindly.
I had to move on with my android with a new iPhone 6s, cos life continues oh. No waste money, wey no get. Move on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by DavidblaqComedy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
My phone was stollen too last 3weeks (New Infinix note7 worth 90k plus .) on sunday evening ,

So early in the morning of the next day I went to all the phone repair shops in my town and the next town to make a report and dropped my phone number and the IMEI no. Of the phone and that same day I also went to Auchi
policd Area command to make report for possible tracking .

On Tuesday one of the phone repairers I reported to brought my phone to me at bar I work as an MC, according to the repairer someone brought the phone for flashing and he asked the person to go and bring the phone's reciept before he commence the flashing but the guy left and never came back again .

So I don't if this will be helpful to you @Poster

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by gasparpisciotta: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Are you in nigeria? you must have a valid id card and a post card which saids "end sar/police brutality".
grin
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by PrudencyFeats: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
fatymore:
#LekkiMassacre

#weprayforthem
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by joeekuns(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.

Do you have the IMEI number of the phone? Cos that is the first step to tracking. If you do then E-mail the 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.

After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
its possible to retrieve it.. but it might take months and you'll have to pay. happened to my brother who bought a stolen phone. the phone was tracked to him months later and because of that he spent 4 days at SCID and paid for the phone and other inconveniences

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by JOANDIVA(f): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:

I can't forget about it.It's just 6 month's old.I can't afford another one.

I have to find it somehow.
my younger sis own(Tecno pouvior 4) was just A DAY OLD when it was collected by a bike man carrying her to my place last week Friday. she have cried and cried cos she saved money for months to buy the phone. we reported to police but we were asked to pay 30k to trace it, so we gave up. Sorry bros these are the things we face in this life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Kennyking1234: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
The same mine
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by sonofthunder: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

Tracking of lost phones is very expensive and time consuming. Details are already on the first page. People who do it don't really care about the phone but about getting justice. So if you can afford it go for it else buy a new one. The system that makes it so difficult is part of why we are protesting today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by fvck(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
If it's Samsung u can track,control and even destroy the phone.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Judolisco(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

if you are in Lagos or Abuja after d protest wahala go to d police station with d imei number of d phone they will track it for you
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Tovino: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

Since you are determined to find it, you will find it. Pray and use your mind to think out a plan. Do not lose hope or allow people discourage you. It is � possible to recover it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Osesedney: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Any way to tell you the truth phones can be tracked....here in Nigeria
lots of crime have been solved and criminal hide out bursted by tracking their phone....s
But boss such service is only for the high and mighty each time they are in trouble u ll knw dat we hv tech in Nigeria....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Users Get In Here! / What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.