Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (23467 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Rapfrick(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

My phone got stolen,I really need that phone. It's my life.Please help me track the phone, I'm ready to give you all information.

Please heellllppppp meeeeee!

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.
i can be of help if you are in Owerri

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by 9jaRealist: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Very difficult to comprehend or accept, but very succinctly put........

Best to take the phone of your mind, like a lost àkàrà ball, that dropped inside a gutter........... cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Just forget it
i bought spark 4(#45k) on d 21-8-2020
D phone was stolen on d 1-9-2020. i went to police station to track it,(using d phone pack)i paid 20k and up till naw i never get a single feedbk 4rm dem.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by pooozeee(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

My phone got stolen,I really need that phone. It's my life.Please help me track the phone, I'm ready to give you all information.

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.

You can actually get your phone back but it will cost you lot of money to do that, all you need is your phone IMEI number, you will need a police report also, now all you need to do is this, go to the police, report the incident and tell them that you are ready to get your phone back, you will be ask to pay some money and a police report would be given to you, the police will swing into action by engaging the mobile network provider with your IMEI number and a valid police report to track your phone, your phone would be traced via the provided IMEI number, the new number using the phone would be identified and tracked down. Remember, if your phone isn't that costly, I see no reason you should spend a whole lot of money to get your phone back.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by onward4life(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

If anyone is kind enough to return ur phone to yu be greatful...

Police tracking your phone has always been a ponzi..

The moment you pay the 25k

They will tell you that the imei has been changed

And they wished it was an iphone

Summon courage to buy another phone

Am so sorry!! Plz

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
joeekuns:

thanks alot but what is that make do you mean the phone company?

Do you have the IMEI number of the phone? Cos that is the first step to tracking. If you do then E-mail the 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.

After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by mechanics(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Go to the police station, they will help you but not free o.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by melotech(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
sars handle such job
but no more sar
police can also help you provided the imei has not change
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Ademoore07(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2020
If your phone has anti-theft software rooted to the phone and u activated it b4 u loose it, u can catch the criminal.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Bro, that phone is gone forever u may never get it back again. Especially if it's an Android phone.
I have lost 2 phones one in 2017 inside taxi, the other in 2018 at upper iweka onitsha, sad I've spent alot of money tracking both phones till date I Never see those phones o. angry I decided to forget about them and move on.. luckily for me I was able to save money and buy another one.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by bwans(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Go to CID, they just recovered my lost phone. Though you know you have to spend.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by JIMMY1393: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2020
DavidblaqComedy:
My phone was stollen too last 3weeks (New Infinix note7 worth 90k plus .) on sunday evening ,

So early in the morning of the next day I went to all the phone repair shops in my town and the next town to make a report and dropped my phone number and the IMEI no. Of the phone and that same day I also went to Auchi
policd Area command to make report for possible tracking .

On Tuesday one of the phone repairers I reported to brought my phone to me at bar I work as an MC, according to the repairer someone brought the phone for flashing and he asked the person to go and bring the phone's reciept before he commence the flashing but the guy left and never came back again .

So I don't if this will be helpful to you @Poster

Wow I'm even more surprised the repairer returned your phone...so we still have good people in this country

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Greatfullheart: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thazard:

How do I do that please?
you have to pay a report fee of #5,000naira so we proceed to the next step and swing into action, your phone will be found in 24hours.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Greatfullheart: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Are you in nigeria? you must have a valid id card and a post card which saids "end sar/police brutality".
abeg no kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Greatfullheart:
you have to pay a report fee of #5,000naira so we proceed to the next step and swing into action, your phone will be found in 24hours.
can u use ur 5k track my boy fone plus lappy? I’ll give u 30k if u can tell me the location of the user etc
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Justarandomguy: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

What phone are we talking about here
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Greatfullheart: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
can u use ur 5k track my boy fone plus lappy? I’ll give u 30k if u can tell me the location of the user etc
ok no problems even if your phone is inside the hole or in ikoro i will fine, we have the best ICT and strong trackers.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drop ur WhatsApp number quote author=Greatfullheart post=95184179] ok no problems even if your phone is inside the hole or in ikoro i will fine, we have the best ICT and strong trackers.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2020
I lost my phone sm months ago I could have track it but just BC oz I don't have the data's with me.
Now, get your ID card, phone pack(IMEI and other details of the phone), receipt and go to the CID office in your state. Make your case known though with sm money say 10 - 20k it depends. Then they will begin the tracking processing. You will drop your contact number. You will need to be calling the officer in charge to get updated. A friend's phone got lost and it took over 4months even the phone cross the Nigerian border to Ivory Coast through hand to hand but was later recovered she still using it now. All expenses spent will be recovered from the phone thieves and if you want to prosecute the case further you can do that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by frankson1(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2020
PapaZeus:
Pls it seems that address isn't correct or functional. should it be dot com? (vsnl.com)

Good morning. Kindly send an E-mail to franksongodwin@yahoo.com. I'll drop my contact when I get your mail.

How many DMs did u send?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by bammo: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Thazard:

How do I do that please?
Are you kidding me?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Lawalemi:
I need same response. But beware of fraudsters that will claim to work with Efcc o

Someone is trying to help me and he said I should pay #5000 for the tracking. he said he is with police headquarter Abuja.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Lawalemi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thazard:

Someone is trying to help me and he said I should pay #5000 for the tracking. he said he is with police headquarter Abuja.

Ensure you meet physically and not only on Phone. I was dupped with 17,000 for the same purpose by someone that called on phone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
frankson1:

DM me

I don't have a phone to email you.
Call me on 07013805099 or 08117198165
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Rapfrick:
i can be of help if you are in Owerri

please I live in asaba, please can you help?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Greatfullheart:
ok no problems even if your phone is inside the hole or in ikoro i will fine, we have the best ICT and strong trackers.

please can you help?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Greatfullheart: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thazard:

please can you help?
i know of someone who can help
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Testate(m): 4:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I can see a lot of ignorant people shouting "you can't track a phone in Nigeria" or "it's not worth it (expensive)"
Here in kwara state... it's just 10k and the culprit will refund ur money after being caught, all u need to do is to make a report in the police station and pay but u must provide the phone's IMEI number
max of 2 weeks, you'll get ur phone back
Do this and thank me later
Note; I've tracked two phones before... using this method
You are very correct. A friend that is a police officer told me this, but he said one have to pay 20k with the fone container, that's all.

Whenever i visit him at their station and inquired about the suspects, he's always say fone theft and how they were caught.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Testate(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Justarandomguy:

What phone are we talking about here
That's unnecessary! The point is he lost what he bought with his hard earned money and want it back.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Rapfrick(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Thazard:

please I live in asaba, please can you help?
when this national crisis is over try come Owerri, you will get back your phone 2 weeks after our meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Android 7.0 Nougat Out: What You Should Know.(pics) / Airtel Users Get In Here! / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.