Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Plea To All #ENDSARS Protesters. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Plea To All #ENDSARS Protesters. (218 Views)

Supreme Court Rejects Plea To Declare Cow As National Animal. / Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured / Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plea To All #ENDSARS Protesters. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you are among the endsars protesters, not the online ones,the ones that actually go out on the streets,I have a plea for you guys.
Before that,you guys are doing a good job but I wouldn't spend much time on praises because that's what every normal person should say about the protests.
I just want to beg you guys through this medium to know how the balance the equation of you guys blocking roads to get major attention from the necessary people and blocking roads to stop your fellow distressed Nigerians to go about their daily activities.
Protest or no protest, people must chop o! And there's no supply of food for us at home like the way people have been donating palliatives to the endsars course.
People can't go to church, school or work!
Now bad people have joined and government have announced a curfew.

Please, reduce road blockages on major roads.
We still have our lives to live,thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Plea To All #ENDSARS Protesters. by Greatzeus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unelephantable:
If you are among the endsars protesters, not the online ones,the ones that actually go out on the streets,I have a plea for you guys.
Before that,you guys are doing a good job but I wouldn't spend much time on praises because that's what every normal person should say about the protests.
I just want to beg you guys through this medium to know how the balance the equation of you guys blocking roads to get major attention from the necessary people and blocking roads to stop your fellow distressed Nigerians to go about their daily activities.
Protest or no protest, people must chop o! And there's no supply of food for us at home like the way people have been donating palliatives to the endsars course.
People can't go to church, school or work!
Now bad people have joined and government have announced a curfew.

Please, reduce road blockages on major roads.
We still have our lives to live,thanks.
God bless you for this beautiful heartfelt piece.
Besides to what Op wrote,your protest is now affecting your fellow masses adversely. No governor or HOA or Rep or Senator or even the President has lost a dime because of your prolonged senseless display of thuggery. Their allowances and salaries are still being paid steadily. Stop making life hard for your fellow countrymen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plea To All #ENDSARS Protesters. by dview001(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Don't mind these useless Nigerian youths. When calculative strategists told them to stop this protest , give SWAT a benefit of doubt and reorganize they were chanting aluta continua , they messed with the wrong generation yen yen yen yen yen

Now, low lives , nonentities and miscreants have hijacked the process and wrecked havoc. Psquare, Wizkid and Davido all live in a secured estate, when these bastards brings the crisis to your doorstep hope you all have machine guns to defend yourselves. Myopic youths

(1) (Reply)

Even NTA Wish Is Govt Control Claimed Army And Police Were Responsible For The / Need More Views On Your Whatsapp Status, Join The Contact Gain / [album] Wizkid – Made In Lagos Album (track List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.