Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

#ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) (54409 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / #EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by emerged01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmm,securities are on way to lekki toll gate. I pray for safety
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by iReddington: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Draydd:

After typing this rubbish, idiots like you will still go and blame the government officials for your problem, if truely you all are independent, why are you disturbing your "leaders"?
You don't have a point.
Tsk, tsk...you must have a learning disability of some sort if you still don't understand his idiomatic expression. You really can't be helped. grin

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by blazepascal(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Toks2008:

Information reaching now is that Army personnel is shooting at the protesters 8n Lekki with casualties.
ok
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Emoney07: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by YesNoMaybe: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oxtonguy:
smiley

Now is the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY1DlyijXuw

I enjoyed this. Thank you!
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Malawian(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
If we bow to this curfew, the curfew might be prolonged indefinitely. This is our fight. We fight for our children. Already people like Yusuf Buhari and Bell Elrufai are warming up to replace their parents and still ruin our children's generation. Biko, enough is enough. This can't continue indefinitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jah12:
Lekki protesters defy 24-hour curfew imposed by the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, gather at tollgate for protest...

WATCH VIDEO as they come out in mass to stage the protests... One of ur Protesters was interviewed by a reporter listen to the anger in his voice as he talks...
#ENDSARS, #ENDSPOLICEBRUTALIRY

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEVQ9-N1_PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-4uAd3bHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQ1IUC9BSE

Better!

When the war starts, soldiers will decamp to join "hoodlums."

Revolution is now or never! No retreat, no surrender! Let's start afresh. Let's format Nigeria back to factory settings.

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
I WAS IN IVORY COAST WHEN MARKET WOMEN ARMED WITH BROOMS AND STICKS CRUMBLED THE GOVT OF THEIR MILITARY LEADER AND IT COULD REPEAT HERE.
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Hullkmanvia(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
goodheart02:

There's no point keeping this argument. And for your information I'm not a Buharist in anyway, and reject it in spirit and physical. Good day.

Lol... No be small Buharism buh where u con stand Oyi
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
They are wasting people's lives at the Toll gates currently

Go home you said no

The curfew is just a disguise

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by IkwereNgwaSon: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Draydd:

Bastards like you should never ever mention me in my comments, [s]you don't know if you're from igbo or Rivers[/s], find your root before you mention me.
And the day I collect bribe from a governor is the day I seize to be a moral soul, I'm not like your brothers who sell their votes for 5 litres kerosene.

You are a foolish dog, what is Igbo and what is rivers? ARE YOU MAD? My father is Ikwere and my mum Ngwa both are Igbo sub-groups...I think you are a stark illiterate. When did rivers turn to Yoruba or Hausa land you anikpa!!

Now go and suck your father left ball....Hooligan.

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jah12:
Lekki protesters defy 24-hour curfew imposed by the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, gather at tollgate for protest...

WATCH VIDEO as they come out in mass to stage the protests... One of ur Protesters was interviewed by a reporter listen to the anger in his voice as he talks...
#ENDSARS, #ENDSPOLICEBRUTALIRY

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEVQ9-N1_PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-4uAd3bHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQ1IUC9BSE

Better!

When the war starts, soldiers will decamp to join "hoodlums."

Revolution is now or never! No retreat, no surrender! Let's start afresh. Let's format Nigeria back to factory settin.gs.

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by 8stargeneral: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
If buhari is d man of integrity as he claimed let him resign that's d only way peace will be restored
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Completelife: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jesus, this is frightening
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Draydd:
I hope your leaders won't shoot you guys

Ftc, I dedicate this comment to the foolish and coward youths who stay at home and pretend to be present in protest, also the foolish youths who have no objective and no clear demand for the protest but just go around, making noise, breaking stuff, stealing stuff and taking photos for Instagram.

Of course, I won't ignore the ignorant youths who attack everyone one social media who recommends better strategies or different opinions to correct the pathetic state of Nigeria, you prefer making noise and getting shot at, therefore anyone who is objective, to you is an "enemy" or "coward", lol

Some slow youths were comparing their noise Making to "american protests" I laugh in Caucasian, you shouldn't compare ignorant noise making to protests with clear objectives and bold actions.

talk abt d issue and leave ppl alone
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by FemolasticA: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
goodheart02:

There's no point keeping this argument. And for your information I'm not a Buharist in anyway, and reject it in spirit and physical. Good day.

Thanks goodness you know! You are the one arguing with yourself
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by OriOko88(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Draydd:

It's "You reek of ignorance" not you "reeks" of ignorance.
When fools like you have no understanding, they spill rubbish
Ode. Go back to school to learn sound British English, not the half baked one you speak in your hinter land.
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2020
IkwereNgwaSon:

You are a foolish dog, what is Igbo and what is rivers? ARE YOU MAD?
Now go and suck your father left ball....Hooligan.
mynd44
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Gadahfi:

YOU’LL DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!! angry
mynd44
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by IkwereNgwaSon: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

Shut up and stop calling any mod yeye man. You were on the forefront supporting this evil government before with your darling Daddy. Now innocent Nigerians are being killed and you suddenly turn to act as if you are now part of this struggle.

No sensible Nigerian should associate with you on this forum unless those supporting evil and the blood of our heros today Will be upon that person.

You should be banned here.
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by nobone(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Yameater:

You are madt for making me laugh so hard when we are talking about a more serious issue
Lol bro, na so na
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Ayobami7(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by Inventionalgeek: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2020
RIP TO THE FALLEN SOULS WE LOST
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) by RuggedSniper: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
daintyprincess:

They've started shooting
@6:57PM Nigerian time. 20th Oct 2020.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.