Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter (2234 Views)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Preshy01(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
'The Johnsons' star, Ada Ameh has lost her daughter Aladi Godgifts Ameh to the cold hands of death.

The actress shared the sad news via an Instagram post she shared. Ada revealed that her daughter died in the early hours of today October 20.

She wrote;

Fams!!! My lovely people. Pray for me
My beautiful darling Child choose to go and be with the Lord early hours of today.
Aladi Godgifts Ameh
@lalas_touch why did you choose to leave me now?Ladi how you want make i do na?
I will be strong !! GOD Has to help me.

Source; https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/the-johnsons-star-ada-ameh-loses-her-daughter.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Minjim: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Accept our condolences

2 Likes

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Kingston6: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
she is too beautiful to die, my condolences
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by jamata20: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kingston6:
she is too beautiful to die,
my condolences
Preshy01:
'The Johnsons' star, Ada Ameh has lost her daughter Aladi Godgifts Ameh to the cold hands of death.

The actress shared the sad news via an Instagram post she shared. Ada revealed that her daughter died in the early hours of today October 20.

She wrote;

Fams!!! My lovely people. Pray for me
My beautiful darling Child choose to go and be with the Lord early hours of today.
Aladi Godgifts Ameh
@lalas_touch why did you choose to leave me now?Ladi how you want make i do na?
I will be strong !! GOD Has to help me.

Source; https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/the-johnsons-star-ada-ameh-loses-her-daughter.html
Sad news again
Rest in Peace dear

1 Like

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by fati2001(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
SO SAD.

SORRY.

1 Like

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by We4all: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Damn! She had this girl when she was very young. Hmnnn....may God grant her the strength to overcome. We move.
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Tos87(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. Looks beautiful cry
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Completelife: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
May God console her over the demise, Amen.

1 Like

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by jamata20: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
We4all:
Damn! She had this girl when she was very young. Hmnnn....may God grant her the strength to overcome. We move.
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kingston6:
she is too beautiful to die, my condolences
Every beautiful and ugly people must taste death

2 Likes

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by stella55(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
so sad, may her soul rest in peace
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Onyenna(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's a pity....

May her soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Preshy01(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Onyenna:
It's a pity....
Amen
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by chibinobim16259: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
:It's a pity....
Amen

1 Like

Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Richy4(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
RIP
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Gabrielosas12: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by SantiagoMo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bad new everywhere for Naija
RIP
Re: 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Freda Fred sexy Photos trend the internet / Crossdresser, James Brown Shares Handsome New Photos On Instagram / Just In: Zubby Micheal Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.