Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated (3057 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Biggie225(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Great respect to a man who saw tomorrow ,biafrans were slaughtered in eastern Nigeria.
Yorubas were rejoicing and calling him names .today history repeated itself at lekki tollgate this evening.
Good morning to Western Nigeria , enjoy your buhari.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by MajesticKris: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
They voted him in....
But na all of us dey suffer am ..

BUHARI must Go....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by helinues: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mumuness raised to power 50

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by mightyhazel: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Eastern peaceful protesters were shot and killed without much of a condemnation from other regions,..but what is bad is bad and must never be reciprocated..no matter what.. Thats what higher being is all about..

our heart n prayers are with lekki tollgate protesters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by alsudan: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
It happened in the East, they were silent while a few openly rejoiced, then it happened in the North to the Shia in particular, yet they still rejoiced, now it’s happening in their backyard, do we also rejoice?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by caski: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Biggie225:
Great respect to a man who saw tomorrow ,biafrans were slaughtered in eastern Nigeria.
Yorubas were rejoicing and calling him names .today history repeated itself at lekki tollgate this evening.

I said it here on Nairaland that it is wrong to rejoice when unarmed IPOB are being shot and killed for protesting because one day, it could be anyone protesting for something else and it could be them being shot

They finally learned the hard way with ENDSARS

28 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by flokii: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kanu is a nonentity just like Nnamdi Azikiwe, ironsi and co. that put us in the mess we are in today.

What Awolowo. and Ahmadu Bello saw while sitting, Azikiwe could not see even while stretching out of greed to dominate other tribes and Africa. May you continue to rot in hell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
our heart is with Lekki people
what is bad is bad cry

God bless yeroba land

I will never stop blaming yeroba Muslims because till now they still rejoice, taunt and mock the death of their so called brothers massacred at Lekki toll gate just because of some petty politics

real Omoluabis should start seeing these things as demons they are.
if my mother supports buhari (such thing doesn't exist) I'll pick an anti buhari from the north over her

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
flokii:
Kanu is a nonentity just like Nnamdi Azikiwe, ironsi and co. that put us in the mess we are in today.

What Awolowo. and Ahmadu Bello saw while sitting, Azikiwe could not see even while stretching out of greed to dominate other tribes and Africa. May you continue to rot in hell.
an example of the yeroba Muslim I'm talking about

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by PlayerMeji: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by flokii: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
an example of the yeroba Muslim I'm talking about

Don't ever quote me again else you'll hate yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
flokii:

Don't ever quote me again else you'll hate yourself
I'll quote you and nothing will happen.

you're a yeroba Muslims
not surprised

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Mgbadike80: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
the same way that the southeastern governors betrays peaceful protesters is the same way that the the rest of the country governors betrays peaceful protesters in their states, look at lalong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by gidgiddy: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
flokii:

Azikiwe and Ironsi put you in mess you have not been able to come out of in more than 50 years? Remarkable

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
Mumuness raised to power 50
You are a fool ...I'm now 100% sure you are not yoruba or a southerner ...

Because no true blood southerner would doubt kanu again ...I love my brothers in the south west and south south

North no fit devide us again ....if yoruba want to rule let them bleeding rule as long as it's not north

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by flokii: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

Azikiwe and Ironsi put you in mess you have not been able to come out of in more than 50 years? Remarkable

Who are the you??
it's your people that are wailing day and night, shouting Kanu this, kanu that.

Everyone will carry their cross las las.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Biggie225:

Buhari's Fulani army are currently commiting genocide is Lagos now. Please help us Yoruba leaders.

Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by helinues: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Because no true blood southerner would doubt kanu again ...I love my brothers in the south west and south south

North no fit devide us again ....if yoruba want to rule let them bleeding rule as long as it's not north

Yhen Yhen Yhen

We dey sell handkerchief in bulk oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by RemoveKebab: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yoruba ,ijaw, igbo and whole of south.

Online and offline.

Dont let an illiterate aboki to press your mumu button, behave like the literate you are and unite against this fools in the north feeding fat on your future and capitalizing on your division.

Put away your differences and act mature.
We are stronger together.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Veqtor: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Another genocide!

From Biafrans to Shiites..and now, peaceful Protesters.

Anyone who dares say d truth against this Fulani cabal-led Government..they move in to silence the person.

Even a pastor dat simply did a prayer walk in plateau, dss have invited him.

Evil can reign for a long time but it will never win.

D world is watching

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by RemoveKebab: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

respect +++

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Ategberoson(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Biggie225:

but our Igbo neighbor went to the same lekki and I'm sure other igbos are there too, so what's worth rejoicing about here?

do you people have thinking cap at all

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by maak400: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Yoruba ,ijaw, igbo and whole of south.

Online and offline.

Dont let an illiterate aboki to press your mumu button, behave like the literate you are and unite against this fools in the north feeding fat on your future and capitalizing on your division.

Put away your differences and act mature.
We are stronger together.
He’s trying to divide the southern region, he knows we’re now united more than ever against this Fulani govt

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is a prophet. he actually said soldiers will kill alot of persons on the 20th of oct. trust me, Biafra is closer than ever....alot of persons will be put to shame

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Ategberoson(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
our heart is with Lekki people
what is bad is bad cry

God bless yeroba land

I will never stop blaming yeroba Muslims because till now they still rejoice, taunt and mock the death of their so called brothers massacred at Lekki toll gate just because of some petty politics

real Omoluabis should start seeing these things as demons they are.
if my mother supports buhari (such thing doesn't exist) I'll pick an anti buhari from the north over her

mad people everywhere, Yoruba that have Christian and Muslims in their family should started fighting them because of you people religion intolerance like northerners

you religion extremist like your fellow abokki can only tried but you can't divide Yorubas. tell oju iku in his grave that's he's mad

even Nnamdi KANU that people think his dumb will not sound this stupid. not all people will resort calling one fake Igbo and OSU, you bunch of retrogressive nonentities
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by loveth360(f): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
I remember how yorubas and their hausafulanis brothers were rejoicing when Igbo protesters are been killed in east.

Their chants was,

kill them all,

More bullets in your guns,

Use them as shooting practice and so on.

Why are they not cheering and applauding
nigeria police and army now.

WHAT CHANGED?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by loveth360(f): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

I said it here on Nairaland that it is wrong to rejoice when unarmed IPOB are being shot and killed for protesting because one day, it could be anyone protesting for something else and it could be them being shot

The finally learned the hard way with ENDSARS
Yes we warned them,

They think there will never be a time they will protest.

Injustice to one is injustice to all.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by bigeliot(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
MNK will be rejoicing in his heart now bcus Nigeria is on auto pilot to where he has always wanted, all for the betterment of everyone. Just that some people allowed hate and jealousy to cover their eyes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Charleys: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Man I was laughing today but I pray God for forgiveness.

People were singing Nigerian anthem and were getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

I laughed because right there when he cried I realized that it had dawned on him that Nigeria is bleeped.

Man I do not believe and I've never believed in this country.
But this man learnt this when it was too late.

I pray they all survive to tell the story

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo / Enugu State Promotes Sports Development In Rural Areas / Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.