Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (115956 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Slymonster(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:
l dnt really understand our youths.A curfew was given .U saw those blood sucking soldiers coming in trucks n u still stay back? Instead of u to run knowing how our Nigeria army r.those urging u on Twitter r at home n even told u to go back yet u stay back.No matter d criticism dey can't come back.criminals n hoodlums v hijack dis protest so it will b wise to stay back n develop another plan

The same government took the curfew to 9pm or you did not see that?
The shooting started as early as 6pm.

Hoodlums have always been prevented at that lekki toll gate protest. A government who can remove CCTV cameras and switch off lights should tell you how evil they are.
Or is it a government who brought in thugs in broad day light in Abuja with government cars to attack it own people protesting peacefully.
God will punish everyone who voted buhari. .

3 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2020
This government has made a grievous mistake they don’t understand what they have just done yet.

From Buhari to tinubu to sanwolu who is incharge of Lagos state and all those part of this dastardly act. I’m sorry for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]ask Belarusian how to protest just on your dstv to see people protest
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Angelfrost(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
This is bad.. Any security personnel involved in the killing of harmless protesters should be made to face the full wrath of the law. Harmless protesters who violate the law should be arrested and dealt with, in accordance with the law, and not killed.

Protesters too should obey the government's directive. The curfew imposed is to prevent the break down of Law and Order and should be adhered to to the latter.

RIP to those who lost their lives. May God comfort their loved ones and grant them Paradise. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.

Please, leave God out of Nigeria... He has long washed His hands off this contraption!!!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:
l dnt really understand our youths.A curfew was given .U saw those blood sucking soldiers coming in trucks n u still stay back? Instead of u to run knowing how our Nigeria army r.those urging u on Twitter r at home n even told u to go back yet u stay back.No matter d criticism dey can't come back.criminals n hoodlums v hijack dis protest so it will b wise to stay back n develop another plan

The Government needs to tell me why they will call the army on a very peaceful and orderly protest at lekki. I need an immediate explanation.

Modified:
If they are not Raving Mad!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rugaria: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are 100% right. God know sey I dun beg tire.. This protest has been hijacked. And they know how some of our security operatives behave.

Too bad.. I hate seeing all this killings making Front page. Protesters should help us all and withdraw. We live to fight another day.

No retreat, No surrender.. Go and tell your master in aso rock that he is not bigger than the Nigerian people.. evil manipulators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]NIGERIA MUST LEARN HOW TO PROTEST FROM HKONG

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by engrelvis(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are 100% right. God know sey I dun beg tire.. This protest has been hijacked. And they know how some of our security operatives behave.

Too bad.. I hate seeing all this killings making Front page. Protesters should help us all and withdraw. We live to fight another day.
Exactly.We live to fight another day.C d way properties r being destroyed. Policemen r being killed.Robbery, kidnapping is increasing n u think any normal govtment would fold his hands?immediately hoodlums took over protesters shud v stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rebuke: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
God bless DJ switch,

Guys is eniola Badmus safe?? Saw a video of someone that looks like her who was shot this evening by the military

Corrected. Just a look alike. She wasn't the one.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by mindtricks: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing new.
So called leaders showing their true colors.
The govt forces don't know difference between their govt-sent thugs and the unarmed peaceful protesters dark at night?
Soldiers, put off the lights and cameras, and shooting live bullets on armed protesters.
The oppressors just can't stand anything that threatens them.
The shedding of blood of the innocent is no big deal after all, the masses are expendables!
The corruption and brutality of the police and the thugs aren't they all a creation of the same corrupt politicians and government?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by obicmag(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:
It shall never be well with everyone behind this massacre.

Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Posterity will judge you all in this life and the next.

U all will die a slow and painful death, calamity will never depart from your family

Lastly, whosoever have the intention of voting either APC or PDP in 2023, you shall not live long enough to vote in 2023
Amen.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by eddyslim(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

So southern soldiers were not among the shooters? Are you ok
Why are you so useless young man?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ProT: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2020
richie240:

Hausas and Yoruba's shd realise that these guys are trying to pit our heads against each other!
They've bn prayingvfor over 5 years for 'zoo' to fall and they would stop at nothing to achieve their aim.

Its no longer end SARS again, its end buhari, end tinubu, end sanwoollu etc
Have u heardvthem mentioning any politician from their side? Never!
Yorubas, Hausas, please stay woke!
cool

Ur useless army are killing folks, and this is all ur freaking pap of a brain could fathom?

U're a frigging disgrace to humanity; if only ur father was buoyant enough to afford a gold circle, he would have spared us this iberiberism.

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ccollins(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Are you ok? You have lost it.yabaleft needs you
y are u insulting. I saw a report that army said that Buhari ordered them to shoot #endsars protesters
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by engrelvis(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2020
jaxxy:

The Government needs to tell me why they will call the army on a very peaceful and orderly protest at lekki. I need an immediate explanation.

Modified:
If they are not Raving Mad!!!!!
peaceful protest ke? When Lagos is burning!! Dat curfew was needed!! Killing of protesters was something DAT cud v been avoided. Am really sad
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Mcslize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwP_-UU72aw

Again, we're hearing gunshots but we're not seeing anyone shooting at anyone nor anyone getting shot...it seems the soldiers shot in the air throughout.

Not trying to detract from the cause but whatever we are fighting for should be based on truth.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Gabbriell: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2020
jlinkd78:
Good. They must explain in clear terms who gave the order to shoot unarmed protesters

No explanation needed. Military rule of engagement say " when provoked, react".

That's why the military are not used for things like this. They have their own purpose.

They are licenced to shoot. They don't need order from above unless otherwise. Should a military personnel be killed on that protest ground, they don't mind unleashing hell on everyone there.

They will tell you that the hoodlums (not protesters ) provoked the incident that led to the shooting .
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2020
drakeskull:
This will be the military narrative!!! Check well, they made the video themselves to claim they didn't shoot at protesters but in the air.

Why is nairaland promoting this silly video and painting the wrong narrative. The videos from people shot at is in circulation,why this?
i thought no one else saw this...these shots are in d air

d main shooting at people is when d lights were off

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rugaria: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:
Another renowned coward spotted! Who did this to you people? Run? When will you stop running? Is your name Mr Run!? Chai..
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:
peaceful protest ke? When Lagos is burning!! Dat curfew was needed!! Killing of protesters was something DAT cud v been avoided. Am really sad

There was no single violence in lekki!!!! The soldiers shud have gone to orile and other places where stations where burnt to maintain peace not destroy peace in lekki.

Reason correctly.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Mcslize: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:

Fear can make a man to remain a slave forever.

Overcome your fear and fight to make Nigeria great again.

Let's not be cowards.

Even though I know lots of hoodlums have been bribed by politicians to hijack this protest, this protest is a just one.

This is the only way that Nigeria can be made great. We can't continue this way.

When you know one day everyone will die, that's the day you will overcome your fear to demand your right from the government.

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
Idiot, coward who have never seen horror of war but chanting it for days. Don't u remember about one thousands Shiite killed by Army?
If u can't follow the right path they'll correct u irrespective of ur religion or tribe. That's why we told u if u dnt know war, we've seen it's horror in the north, we've seen several bomb blasts, we've seen massacre, we've seen a lot of blood but u cone here asking for death. You're not serious at all!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2020
flokii:

It's even wrong to deploy soldiers on civilians..what happened to riot police, rubber bullets etc?
Why use live ammunitions on people? This is just so wrong and traumatizing

QuinieR:

Yes when they arrived they were shooting to the air but latr shooting straight bullet

Accepted. My own is simply this, if we post false information which is later debunked, the cause begins to lose credibility especially in the eyes of the world that is now paying attention.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Origin(f): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2020
It seems all the videos on the protests have been from eye witnesses accounts.

WHERE ARE THE NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS!!!

Was it not news worthy that a curfew was declared and EVERYONE would be interested on the happenings at the protest sites.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
Idiot, coward who have never seen horror of war but chanting it for days. Don't u remember about one thousands Shiite killed by Army in few minutes and they go on killing them in every protest?
If u can't follow the right path they'll correct u irrespective of ur religion or tribe. That's why we told u if u dnt know war, we've seen it's horror in the north, we've seen several bomb blasts, we've seen massacre, we've seen a lot of blood but u cone here asking for death. You're not serious at all!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by kilonshele101(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:
But this video shoes them shooting in the air not at the crowd though?

I thought I was the only one seeing that. our people don't care about what really happened there

but why shooting in the first place , what happened to tear gas and rubber bullets
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by kilonshele101(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:
But this video shoes them shooting in the air not at the crowd though?

I thought I was the only one seeing that.

but why shooting in the first place , what happened to tear gas and rubber bullets
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by QuinieR(f): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Accepted. My own is simply this, if we post false information which is later debunked, the cause begins to lose credibility especially in the eyes of the world that is now paying attention.
This is not abt false information
I was at lekki toll gate live and direct

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
QuinieR:

This is not abt false information
I was at lekki toll gate live and direct

Sure, and you witness soldiers point their weapons at the crowd, not in the air, and actually shoot someone?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by joepepsy(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Wetin consign Tinubu? This is why some are still sceptical.
Antoeni:
Tinubu Downfall has just began

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by PoeticMind: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Incandescent:

My brother e weak me.

dem dey rehabilitate bloody boko haram members but shoot at harmless protesters..

I no fit sleep

How can anyone sleep when Buhari's government has murdered sleep
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Mcslize: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Again, we're hearing gunshots but we're not seeing anyone shooting at anyone nor anyone getting shot...it seems the soldiers shot in the air throughout.

Not trying to detract from the cause but whatever we are fighting for should be based on truth.

So who killed the 15 people that were shot dead at toll gate today?

Which side are you bro? Are you fighting for the government or for your right and that of your unborn kids?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.