Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (115975 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
The North through Buhari has played the south..

The South played themselves. Blame this on tinubu who because of ambition helped in bringing this tyrant to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by iukpe: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Government did not crush hoodlums attacking protesters or destroying police stations in some states. But they shot and killed peaceful protesters carrying flags and chanting the national anthem. cry cry cry cry
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Go and face Boko boys they will run, Go and fight fulani heardsmen they will run, they have thr ammunition to kill harmless citizen but can't face boko haram and heardsmen, Bleep y'll
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Komu1048(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Fahdiga:
you are a bloody fool. you will lose your loved ones in such manner very soon. get behind me you cold hearted scum

I also participated in the protest when it was a peaceful, but since it has been hijack. Burning of station, killing policemen, burn banks but free prisoners, criminals is that the type of protest you want me to die for. Curfew have been placed anybody that step out for any dead protest should be dealt with
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rawhumper(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
I have mixed feelings, at same time i Want Revolution to start but on The other Hand dont Want violen e but i habe come to realoze there must be casualties.

GOVT SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT ENDSARS ALONE!!! LET PRO GOVT GUYS QUIT SAYING SARS HAS BEEN DISBANDED, WE NEED MORE THAN THAT....LET THE GOVT KNOW.

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SHOULD INTRODUCE A BILL FOR RESTRUCTURING, AT LEAST THESE POLITICIANS NOW KNOW THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NO LONGER SLEEPING.

ARMY SHOULD KNOW IF ALL THESE YOUTHS RESORT TO ARMS, THE ARMY WONT SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT.
OF COURSE, THE ARMY WILL DENY THE SHOOTINGS THATS THE NORMAL THING BUT WHEN ONE OF THEIR OUTPOSTS WILL BE ATTACKED AND MASSACRED, THEY SHOULD KNOW ITS STILL THE NORMAL.

NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE THE WORST CRIMINALS ON EARTH!!!
THEY MUST MEET THE DEMANDS OF NIGERIANs.

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-footage-of-soldiers-shooting-at-endsars-protesters-in-lekki-emerges-pics/

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Komu1048(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
iukpe:
Government did not crush hoodlums attacking protesters or destroying police stations in some states. But they shot and killed peaceful protesters carrying flags and chanting the national anthem. cry cry cry cry

Oga shut up, non of the protest is peaceful. No good citizen is still on ground for any guise of protest

Criminals have hijack it and they should be dealt with decisively, everybody should come home
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
The time to start killing politicians and their family members is NOW !

We move !

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ejimatic: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-footage-of-soldiers-shooting-at-endsars-protesters-in-lekki-emerges-pics/
. Instead of retiring the IG DIG s and all CPs in Nigeria you were shooting innocent souls. Instead of looking for hoodlums you are killing protesters

...You all will die prematurely
..All your children will die in your presence

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by mrkings84(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
[/b]ITS A SHAME AND DISGRACE THAT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED INTO POWER TO OVERSEE TO OUR WELFARE ARE THE PEOPLE KILLING US OPENLY.

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THEM ALL!

##TOOTH4TOOTH
BLOOD4BLOOD##[b]
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by wholesaleprize(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by mywells: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
This government is really bullshit,that puppy call governor has nothing to offer lagosian just there empty headed.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Winning123: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Keep deluding yourself. Where was the International community when Obasanjo ordered Odi and Zakibiam massacres

Fahdiga:
The international community should not fold their hands and watch Buhari massacring Nigerian youths that are protesting for their rights. Buhari, mad man Sanwo-olu, Buratai should be prosecuted in ICC. shame on Nigerian soldiers, you all are cowards, history will remember you morons as cowards
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ipswitch: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Just see! Sanwoolu see ya life, And Tinubu, better meat don done. Go to Lekki tollgate and carry. Dem don use force
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
WATCH HOW THE SOLDIERS KILL PROTESTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_s3Do-xqE
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Unrated900(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a failure revolution loading ASAP
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

I think the Doctors have forgotten how SARS dey kill them. We need doctors @ every protesting locations.....

Together we stand,divided we fall.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by real777(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Why this satanic shootings on protesters? Hope we wouldn't see Libya 2.0 before this country is restructured ? May untimely death never depart from the families of the officers that carried out this evil for 400 years.......
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

E go shock u say,na Yoruba man dem go send to go kill his brothers for west....

Buhari ... this one go shock you oh .... Many people wey do like you,they always lost both Children and grand children at the same time.

If you no get plane crash,you go get jet crash... or multiple cars wey go kill your and your family. At lest we go help bury you and your whole family,including your grand children= Ammeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Nchenches:

Irony of the protesters:
They were still singing the deceptive National anthem composed by the people shooting them.

Long way to go here.
They did not know that Nigeria is not a nation, and will never be a nation.

They did not know that they shall live a better life when Nigeria is divided into more manageable countries.

If only they knew that Nigeria I s a state of many nations. German, France, Croatia, Bulgaria etc are all nations, because they have many things in common e.g language, culture etc

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by xaggar(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
CamusMidas:

I have to scroll this long to see someone that actually watched and analysed the video.

Sentiments wins over rationality anytime.

Would like hear your view all that is happening; let say the army were involved, it means they have an end game. What do you think is there plan after the massacre, knowing fully well there will be a public outcry demanding for justice?

They said the real shooting began when the lights went off. What you saw in the video was when it (the light) was still on.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Dansuqi: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
ccollins:
y are u insulting. I saw a report that army said that Buhari ordered them to shoot #endsars protesters

Sanwoolu ordered them not buhari
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Dansuqi: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
eddyslim:
Why are you so useless young man?

No need for insults or abuses.what the soldiers did is grievous and painful but the soldiers are made up of both north and southerners
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Dansuqi: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Jostoman:
you are the one that needs brain surgery oga

You need it more my boy but let's condemn what they did.it's a great crime
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rawhumper(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
You Are very very naive, because of like You. NIGERIA, has been in darkness.

Are the People from The other Side incharge of Lagos where The massacre was carried out? Who is The Commander in Chief and who also is The Army Chief? Are they not from The North?

You have to stop This Your mentality, if any politician's Death will better Nigeria whether from any Region, then Let him die.

If Buhari cant encourage restructuring, then he should go.

quote author=richie240 post=95148294]
Hausas and Yoruba's shd realise that these guys are trying to pit our heads against each other!
They've bn prayingvfor over 5 years for 'zoo' to fall and they would stop at nothing to achieve their aim.

Its no longer end SARS again, its end buhari, end tinubu, end sanwoollu etc
Have u heardvthem mentioning any politician from their side? Never!
Yorubas, Hausas, please stay woke!
cool[/quote]
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Dansuqi: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Bastard a fucking northern general ordered the shooting.Don't forget that.
Don't try to pretend that you northerners aren't evil in the first place,this is something you would very much like to do and you did it.

I want you to know that NO ONE HAS MONOPOLY TO VIOLENCE. Your time would come.

I am no northerner.I am even very sad.but where is Francis omata from?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ejimatic: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

. Shooting youths instead of protecting them from the hoodlums... A failed government
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by ibedun: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
flokii:

Lekki toll gate massacre

Tell me more.......
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Fmghewzy(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

I am no northerner.I am even very sad.but where is Francis omata from?

Lies !!!! Then where the Bleep!!! Are you from
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by modsfucker: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
why would you be this stupid and shameless Tinubu.

My happiness is that the igbos and Yorubas the fulanis have divided for years are together now.
Never shall we be divided in the south again

Soldiers have zero tolerance for indiscipline and work simply with orders. A curfew was imposed but the youths were misguided to stay where they are. Those killed during Zaria massacre in Kaduna were 100 times more than those killed at Lekki, and heaven did not fall.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rawhumper(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2020
What hell has The military unleashed in Borno where The are used as target practice on daily Basis?

Abeg.....Nigerian Army is as weak as a day old chick, IF THE YOUTHS WANTS TO GIVE GOVT CHANCE, FINE LETS DO IT BUT IF THEY WANT TO SECURE THE FUTURE OF OUR GENERATIONS, ITS NOW THAT THE REVOLUTION IS NEEDED AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CONSEQUENCIES AND CASUALTIES .

Gabbriell:

No explanation needed. Military rule of engagement say " when provoked, react".

That's why the military are not used for things like this. They have their own purpose.

They are licenced to shoot. They don't need order from above unless otherwise. Should a military personnel be killed on that protest ground, they don't mind unleashing hell on everyone there.

They will tell you that the hoodlums (not protesters ) provoked the incident that led to the shooting .
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by MummyD2020(f): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
why would you be this stupid and shameless Tinubu.

My happiness is that the igbos and Yorubas the fulanis have divided for years are together now.
Never shall we be divided in the south again

Thank God this is not about ipob because by now, saboteurs could have been doing what they know how to do best and happy that.the Igbos are been shot at. Na to dey look I dey so

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.