Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101256 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by boman2014: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Three new generational bank buildings have been set ablaze along the Admiralty Way in Lekki , Lagos.

The three banks have been identified as Polaris, GTB and Access Bank branches.

Business premises, shopping malls and shops have also been looted by suspected hoodlums in the area .

These incidents happened on Tuesday night following shootings by security agents at #EndSARS protesters demonstrating against police brutality at the Lekki tollgate area .

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-three-bank-buildings-set-ablaze-in-lekki/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IDesignLOGO: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Something is certainly not right with this country.

And I Blame whatever the country is passing through on those political elements who has looted this country dry.
Should we had done the right thing, we won't be here today as a country

Left to see when the enmity between the dual will seize

And no man in his right senses should blame this on the people who has suffered all sought of deprivation.

Please I Make professional company Logo or Letterhead

417 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Biodun556(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Should government look and allow this to continue?

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2020
I wish they could bring down toll gate completely
They should just destroy everything to scratch

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2020
exactly what protests breeds
they start looting.it is one long night.
send in more security reinforcements

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:
exactly what protests breeds

they start looting.it is one long night.

send in more security reinforcements

Security reinforcements for who and for what...

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by alsudan: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2020
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign

331 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IduNaOba: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next

515 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Minjim: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government looks and allow this to continue?

Politicians created and equipped those monsters that are burning and looting

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ODJ124(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2020
This act is uncalled for...

Thread seen....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Okoroawusa: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
The full Blown colour of a Revolution dictated. For the first time in my entire life time i see a government who is afraid of the people in Nigeria

Left to see when the enmity between the dual will seize
So revolution is burning banks n look looting private businesses n properties?

You well so?

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Biodun556(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Minjim:

Politicians created and equipped those monsters.

We must stop deceiving ourselves and face reality

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by pman06(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Finally, the fowl has come home to roost. This is a result of years of total negligence on the part of government to ameliorate the standards of living of the masses. When wealth is centered at the top, this is bound to happen at some point.

I pray God will heal our land.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by identitylenz(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2020
The monsters you made sad

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IDesignLOGO: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So revolution is burning banks n look looting private businesses n properties?

You well so?
Usually a total breakdown of law on Order during a Revolution.

Make your findings

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Minjim: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:

We must stop deceiving ourselves and face reality

Which is ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by eejo(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign
Turn lagos to Somalia no one cares. poverty and suffering will hit you like a theif. Buhari will not resign from all the information at my disposal.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Okoroawusa: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Usually a total breakdown of law on Order during a Revolution.

Make your findings
A total breakdown of law n order is not called revolution. It's called anarchy.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IDesignLOGO: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

A total breakdown of law n order is not called revolution. It's called anarchy.
Oga no revolution without anarchy. Any maybe English language is deceiving us

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by jchioma: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2020
E do red! Buhari will be instrumental to the end of Nigeria. These youths are resilient and have nothing to lose. Expect more deaths and destruction tomorrow. Military vs Civilians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kobicove(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2020
These protesters derailed a long time ago...what is the justification for attacking private business concerns? undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by blamingthedevil: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2020
OP include: "by #EndSars Peaceful Protesters"
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Business premises, shopping malls and shops have also been looted by suspected hoodlums in the area .
Can you Just imagine?

younglleo:
Dis protest won't jst be remembered as a protest, slowly its becoming sumtin else, i think dis is the perfect time for ipob to attack nigeria, nigeria is under chaos, dis is the chance to struck! Wish a the commanding officer of ipob military (if they have one) i will sincerely attack now
Boko haram in the north
Crisis in all state
Protest, massacre!
Nigeria is open to attack!
Nnamdi kanu shud attack!
Can you just imagine Total trash and rubbish?!
No be only commanding officer,
Na akamu officer!
These are the people that are happy if the country burn down.
I won't waste much words on you.
I know your type.

QueenNemesis:
I'm off to Ghana tomorrow God willing. I don't want to be raped!
Nobody will rape you.
Just stay indoor for now.

Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Samsimple(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
I can't stop crying for the fallen youths. These were people fighting for their unborn children

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Anarchy is upon us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
This is what sanwolu, tinubu and Buhari have caused all because they cannot manage and tolerate peaceful protesters.

They will All be judged. The world is watching!!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by QueenNemesis(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm off to Ghana tomorrow God willing. I don't want to be raped!

13 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nazgul: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Meanwhile in edo state hoodlums are on looting spree stealing and looting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by magoo10(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
This is wrong but the government must be held responsible, they have failed to address issues properly. Seeing the lifeless body of other protesters can lead to proportionate violence.
Sending army to civilian protesters sends a signal "oppression"

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Anaerobi(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
hmmm Anarchy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.