Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101264 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by hakeem4(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg my money is in access bank oooo

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DJperdurabo: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:
We have been pushed to the wall,this is our time to fight back

By looting, killing, maiming and burning innocent civilians and their means of livelihood right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Carloslehder: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
DJperdurabo:

By looting, killing, maiming and burning innocent civilians and their means of livelihood right?
That is the cost of an uprising
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:
I wish they could bring down toll gate completely
They should just destroy everything to scratch

toll gate that has stopped existing since yesterday.

you're going back, bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by duality(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
I said it that the looting will soon start.

Just like BLM in USA.

Same script.

It's going to be difficult saving this generation.

They have eyes and ears but can't see or hear.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by muhyeenisce(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!
Just shut up your gutter APC and PDP should forget about Nigeria

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
boman2014:
Three new generational bank buildings have been set ablaze along the Admiralty Way in Lekki , Lagos.

The three banks have been identified as Polaris, GTB and Access Bank branches.

Business premises, shopping malls and shops have also been looted by suspected hoodlums in the area .

These incidents happened on Tuesday night following shootings by security agents at #EndSARS protesters demonstrating against police brutality at the Lekki tollgate area .

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-three-bank-buildings-set-ablaze-in-lekki/

These are the people I'm expected to support? Thunder fire anyone who try to bully or blackmail me here

3 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Manofwisdom85(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next

Thank you for this
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
Abeg my money is in access bank oooo
haaaaaaaa!
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Jesslove(f): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
They just wanna hide their cruelty, the same people who killed the peaceful protesters are the one doing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by yoribo: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
BUT GOVERNMENT WHY. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE GOVERNING. FOR 10days NOW THE PROTEST HAS BEEN PEACEFUL WHY SENDING THUGS AND MILITARY TO SCATTER THE PROTESTERS. DOES NIGERIA. BELONG TO YOU.? YOU ARE JUST A SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE. YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THE AMALGAMATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

toll gate that has stopped existing since yesterday.

you're going bac, bro.

No bro.. not like that.. I mean they should break it down as if a building is collapsed so it won’t exists anymore
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by BigBashiru: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Samsimple:
I can't stop crying for the fallen youths. These were people fighting for their unborn children

Nigerians are too sentimental - too emotional - the fall was unnecessary what does protesting today achieve that protesting tomorrow won't achieve.

Negros stop letting emotions becloud your judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:
exactly what protests breeds

they start looting.it is one long night.

send in more security reinforcements
to kill more unarmed civilians, obviously u are a hateful boy who doesn't understand the meaning of a breakdown of law and other and the tenets of true citizenship and democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Realiskit(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Fool

baralatie:
exactly what protests breeds

they start looting.it is one long night.

send in more security reinforcements
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
eejo:
Turn lagos to Somalia no one cares. poverty and suffering will hit you like a theif. Buhari will not resign from all the information at my disposal.

My South West! How did we descend into this?

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

No bro.. not like that.. I mean they should break it down as if a building is collapsed so it won’t exists anymore

sure thing.

you go see.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DJperdurabo: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
And what do you call the police Reform which the government accepted sir

Did you give them time to play the script?
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by BrightAmos33: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
The war has not begun yet!
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Idiooot. Tell them to go and kill more people na

You're still referring to these criminals as protesters? Pray they don't find their way into your home.

BTW: I thought that they were thugs paid by the government to hijack the protests? Why showing concern for Buhari's and Tinubu's boys now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DJperdurabo: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

That is the cost of an uprising

Nothing good comes off violence, nothing ever could.

At the end of the day, it's going to be a pyrrhic victory for all involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
jerex55:

to kill more unarmed civilians, obviously u are a hateful boy who doesn't understand the meaning of a breakdown of law and other and the tenets of true citizenship and democracy
curfew in lagos started @ 9 pm .what are you doing after curfew?

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Security reinforcements for who and for what...
I tire for the guy oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Stop the looting and burning. This is not the intention of the protest. Please support the effort of Lagos State Government to restore peace in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Realiskit:
Fool

the great wise one.

can you grace our dinner of cooked beans at lekki toll gate tonight?

meanwhile na boyfriend house you dey so

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by victons(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
I hope this wasn't carried out by protesters

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
jerex55:

Did you read the title and the contents of this thread at all?

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IDesignLOGO: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Did you give them time to play the script?
As if there was never a government during the Sars regime. Why do I have a government if I have to remind them evwn they even elected through mass protest

Sorry I thought I was talking to the right person.

May the Bloody of the innocent lives be on your head and your unborn generations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by calebadeosun: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government looks and allow this to continue?
So killing is the solution.....u are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Carloslehder: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Nothing good comes off violence, nothing ever could.

At the end of the day, it's going to be a pyrrhic victory for all involved.
So all our people dey killed nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.