Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (92545 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by odinga1of: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

Kinds of people who protest.
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

So those boys and girls and men protesting in Washington DC are Yahoo yahoo and clout chaser??
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by sadi78: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DenreleDave(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

Bastard na lagos I dey so,and i have done a thousand times more than you for this protest

Pls snap ur pictures among protesters. Pls let me see
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Carloslehder: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls snap ur pictures among protesters. Pls let me see
Drop location and I'm ready to meet you anywhere if na your mama born you,no room for Buhari apologists for here,you'll all be dust soon,if na your Brothers dem murd yesterday you won't be here telling me nonsense
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Greatfullheart: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Donald Trump and other world powers should speak
i tire oh, abeg we need the president of north korea just say one word so that buhari deaf eye go open
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

Drop location and I'm ready to meet you anywhere if na your mama born you,no room for Buhari apologists for here,you'll all be dust soon,if na your Brothers dem murd yesterday you won't be here telling me nonsense

These are part of the thugs sent among us the real protesters..... They have started online again..
This one has not even experienced any death live b4 but can make mouth...

Where were you when boys full jakande 5th round abt, full ajah side yesterday?

Poor fellow, u r in the East and u r spewing nonsense....
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DenreleDave(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

Drop pictures.. Let see u among the protesters bro..

We the real protesters knows ourselves..

We cant let thugs like u b4 instigating more violence in our midst..

Thug
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
Amen
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.
Sanpana lo ma pa e for saying that.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
wizzakosh:
Sanpana lo ma pa e for saying that.
can you type in English before I send you back home to your people? Sharp sharp
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by swedbase(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

I'm really happy for you bros ❤️

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Certifiedfucker(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
comment with the most likes I have seen on nairaland so far...
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by tknyskny(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
T

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.