Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (63073 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Reyhzor(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
See the kind topic wey dey top page.
Na ASUU cause all this nonsense, Op...I no get anything to tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by biobab23(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Confirmed here in Dubai UAE we move many ladies here
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by johnhood(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

I understand dear being that you're ere raised by a vulcanizer and a pepper seller life must have been tough growing up

No wonder you are like this

Pele
For your mind you make sense.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Sniper101(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
bottom line, this life no balance at all..

This life balance well cool
Na you wey no stand well grin
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by krownie: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
why didn't they move other ones but this contradicting one?
guessing they just want to blow u today...
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Many Nigerians have mental issues
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by smartzee01: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Next2Bezee:

Your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left.
Chino xl the Puerto Rican super hero.
I love good music.
The guy get mad bars.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by oglalasioux(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the need of this trash you wrote, when you have already said you prefer an ugly man with money to a handsome poor boy, does it make any sense to you? grin grin grin

Don't bother yourself. The confused creatures will be in a relationship with both.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Richfarmer(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
that explains it when i trash these stupid men down, they will be like ''she is even intersex" oh ya, intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. My sex could be partly male but my gender identity is completely female and a woman is a woman whether intersex or not. We all got same heart and feelings. Now go learn

its quite obvious we have met before,

i want a lady with good moralities and won't abscond when she sees 2million in cash at my drawer safe,

i dont really trust women nowadays.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by johnhood(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
aminu114:
who cares about what them "girls" want we r already redpilled so carry your jagons to somewhere else u just confirmed that females are hypergamous and manipulators u said u want fine man u said u will choose ugly billionaire u are confused untrustable human beings
What is redpill?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by tydi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
A beautiful Heart and an intelligent mind over a "Good-looking Face" any day, anytime. Looks do not Faze me.

Grow up or allow experience the Wicked Teacher to Teach you.

I gat all you wanted and still gat the looks. you see ! I'm your god.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
johnhood:

What is redpill?
man u missed a lots quickly get to romance section and look for it and also make sure u find ubunja here on nairaland and follow him
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Richfarmer(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
johnhood:
What is redpill?
lol,
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by krownie: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartzee01:
Chino xl the Puerto Rican super hero. I love good music. The guy get mad bars.
bro you should listen to creep then
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Reyhzor:
See the kind topic wey dey top page.
Na ASUU cause all this nonsense, Op...I no get anything to tell you
lol
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
krownie:

guessing they just want to blow u today...
yes i see
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the need of this trash you wrote, when you have already said you prefer an ugly man with money to a handsome poor boy, does it make any sense to you? grin grin grin

Na only weed dey cause this kind confusion undecided
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Richfarmer:

its quite obvious we have met before,

i want a lady with good moralities and won't abscond when she sees 2million in cash at my drawer safe,

i dont really trust women nowadays.
meaning?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by johnhood(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
aminu114:
man u missed a lots quickly get to romance section and look for it and also make sure u find ubunja here on nairaland and follow him

Nice answer. You really answered the question. Don't you think so?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by johnhood(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Richfarmer:

lol,
What is funny?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by samuelchimmy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..
your post is so useless. A total waste of bandwidth. You just stretched the same narrative you are trying to counter. undecided
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by tydi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
moneyshop:
No mind Dem. When I broke women dey flock around me. They don't care about my dressing and one room face me I slap you.

Till today, women dey leave rich guys dey follow fine boys. If you doubt me go do plastic surgery make you fine, then come back to testify

I can relate when a guy is good looking , he finds favor from different women,he hardly spend his money on girls else he wants to,even the girls in their rich guys cars would still be staring (flirting) any time they sees an handsome guy trekking on his own jeje ,even for bar another person babe go just dey look you anyhow. I enjoy the attention though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
samuelchimmy:
your post is so useless. A total waste of bandwidth. You just stretched the same narrative you are trying to counter. undecided
whatever

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by massalati(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
virginprincess:

Total trash
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Snakedoctor1: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Digableplanets6:
Any woman would prefer a handsome man that has money to an ugly man that has money(assuming they have equal wealth).I mean,think of your unborn children.
Thats stating the obvious, there's no novelty in the discuss and waste of precious time. Who brought this to the front page in the first place? Who's really moderating this forum; make kukuma run back to my Quora jare
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..

Thank you for this good thread. You spoke truth.

The concept of fine looks is foreign and more so an imported value from America. In America those on the bottom struggle to find tangible values and straws to grip on and climb out of the bottom class of society. Money, physical assets, looks, and so on. A person of mixed race is seen as far more more beautiful or handsome than the individual races contributing to its gene therwfore attributes of mixed birth is considered standards in judging good looks - fine hair, light skin, narrow nose, and so on. Character has no value in American society. Infact Americans will bully and abuse you if they see you are not outwardly aggressive.

Here in Africa value is placed on character and pedigree. Character is even above wealth. Wealth above looks.

As we borrow and import more values from America we begin to reject our brothers and sisters at home that do not demonstrate Americanness outwardly. Hence we have put character aside, kindness and goodwill to one another is no longer a desirable trait in seeking mate. We look for Americanness in skin, in speech, in dress mode and in swagger.

It is dangerous but its our reality for now.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:
if a man satisfies me financially, i need to be satisfied sexually too .
dat is if the man can keep up oo in za oza room cheesy.If im no get the stamina for sex dont kill him with the extra effort of trying to satisfy u in za oza room o cheesy
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Thank you for this good thread. You spoke truth.

The concept of fine looks is foreign and more so an imported value from America. In America those on the bottom struggle to find tangible values and straws to grip on and climb out of the bottom class of society. Money, physical assets, looks, and so on. A person of mixed race is seen as far more more beautiful or handsome than the individual races contributing to its gene therwfore attributes of mixed birth is considered standards in judging good looks - fine hair, light skin, narrow nose, and so on. Character has no value in American society. Infact Americans will bully and abuse you if they see you are not outwardly aggressive.

Here in Africa value is placed on character and pedigree. Character is even above wealth. Wealth above looks.

As we borrow and import more values from America we begin to reject our brothers and sisters at home that do not demonstrate Americanness outwardly. Hence we have put character aside, kindness and goodwill to one another is no longer a desirable trait in seeking mate. We look for Americanness in skin, in speech, in dress mode and in swagger.

It is dangerous but its our reality for now.
smiley
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
It’s attractive walahi like bonus addition
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Toks2008(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:

You are as confused as your write up.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Ooye12: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fine boi kill you there
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Longman180(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
virginprincess:
thanks virginprincess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.