Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage (76531 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

Oponu ni e forever! You will ever remain at a bottom of the ladder! You wanna no the truth, he knows about the whole thing but simpleton like you doesn't know how things work! You don't need to agree because you will never know!

He told you what you need to hear! And you're now running and started barking like a dog! You're now happy like a small pickin because he made your point grin
You will die a fool!
And who said he didnt didinri oshi?
Why are you shifting goal post na?
Why is he using the defense of i dont control the military if he can without consent of abuja?
Wasted sperm from a bastard sperm donor
Doomed idiot
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by DAVE5(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Buhari is not even fit to be a local government chairman

He’s not fit to be a primary 1 class captain gan you’re saying local government
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by DAVE5(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The military is likely to take over very soon.

The military headed by burutai right?

I’m to a certain percent sure navy and air force ain’t in on that, buhari is on his own, his only ally now is the army, police has always been up for highest bidder
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by DAVE5(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

If you need drugs take your drugs, did I in anyway ask Edo people to be killed?

In truth, you saying why only Lagos implied some other parts should have been attacked, I was going to post something similar on Twitter but I thought the sentence over in my brain and tweaked it by excluding other places

Please I come in peace, I meant no harm
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by kutashi: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:

And who said he didnt didinri oshi?
Why are you shifting goal post na?
Why is he using the defense of i dont control the military if he can without consent of abuja?
Wasted sperm from a bastard sperm donor
Doomed idiot
You will never recover from your mumu state asinwin!
I still take you for simpleton you are! My last post as answered your mumu question you're asking me? Werey tutu! I would have tell you something but being Oponu abled body you're, you will never comprehend because you reason from your anus! Anu ma daro omo!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

You will never recover from your mumu state asinwin!
I still take you for simpleton you are! My last post as answered your mumu question you're asking me? Werey tutu! I would have tell you something but being Oponu abled body you're, you will never comprehend because you reason from your anus! Anu ma daro omo!

Aja 1 get out of here omo ashawo asiwin oshi
Answered your decayed brain indeed!
Get your stupid self outta here oloshi omo
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Jdbrasco2: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari has used Tinubu. All the north wanted was power and now they have. We are in for big trouble. Some of us warned about this Buhari character but we didn't listen.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Dantsito: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2020
this one will certainly pain the frustrated wailing zombies.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Gobengroup(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2020
chukel:
brain, u no get o.
Abeg keep off, insanity is communicative. ☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.