Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,993 members, 7,803,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? (489 Views)

Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? by CilicMarin: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
I woke up this morning and everywhere is lit with stories of dead people at Lekki Toll gate yesterday night...

However I have only seen the pictures and names of the injured ones....We need to take the FG up on this....YouthLivesMatter.

RIP To The Dead!
Re: Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
CilicMarin:
I woke up this morning and everywhere is lit with stories of dead people at Lekki Toll gate yesterday night...

However I have only seen the pictures and names of the injured ones....We need to take the FG up on this....YouthLivesMatter.

RIP To The Dead!

Go to hospitals and mortuaries in Lagos and ask them for that

1 Like

Re: Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? by Pierced(f): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
You are an idiot. Their blood will be on your head.

1 Like

Re: Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? by CilicMarin: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
You are an idiot. Their blood will be on your head.

Ok! Reported
Re: Can We Get The Verified Names Of Those Killed Yesterday? by capitalzero: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go to hospitals and mortuaries in Lagos and ask them for that

Perfect reply

(1) (Reply)

Did Ondo State Governor Just Say There Was No Lekki Dead Victims? / Turn Back Family Members Who Bring Home Unaccounted Goods — Buhari / Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.