Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. (780 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident / Who Will Arrest The Protesting Policemen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Some of these youths use there own hands to vote a "civimilitary" undecided undecided President

I am very sure some of these protesting youths collected 1k 2k 3k 5k 10k and vote this man in during the last election calling it "national cake"

NOW Y'ALL SHOULD ENJOY THE NATIONAL CAKE.

People told them to backdown from the protests, still dm no hear until touts, miscreants and cultists took over

People told them to obey the curfew, dm no hear.

Its very very SAD watching those videos.

I ain't crying for no one.

BACK OUT NOW AND LETS REGROUP AND RESTRATEGIZE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#ENDTHUGSEXTORTION
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Freestainworld(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
was telling people to use their brains during this protest, he who lives stays to protest another day.
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by ReactGA: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Imagine some still saying we no go gree o. undecided

Was it not those same youth that voted this govt to power before?
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2020
WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE...YOU SEEING THESE WHOLE THING THE WRONG WAY
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by pafra(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
To the op you are mad.
To everyone against the protest and the youth may God punish you and your generation.

Even though they voted for him, now we are saying no to bad governance.

Even though they collected money, we are saying no to Sars.

We can not control the past but we can decide and control the feature.

For every revelation there are objects of sacrifice. Rest in peace to the death

1 Like

Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2020
To think these protesters believe they're negotiating with human beings beats me on how massive our ignorance is in Nigeria. People are distant from historical facts. The oligarchy in Nigeria can never (I repeat with emphasis) CAN NEVER give you your demands. I mean they don't have it. How do you expect them to give you what they don't have. Good governance is everything that stands against their businesses.
The only language they understand is a violent takeover. They see themselves as conquerors instead of public servants. You can't demand anything from these dictators. We have to fight back violently else they'll keep killing ... instilling fears while denying everything.
Watch later and see Buhari/Presidency express his usual shameful shock over the incidence

1 Like

Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2020
pafra:
[s]To the op you are mad.
To everyone against the protest and the youth may God punish you and your generation.

Even though they voted for him, now we are saying no to bad governance.

Even though they collected money, we are saying no to Sars.[/s]

We can not control the past but we can decide and control the feature. future

For every revelation there are objects of sacrifice. Rest in peace to the death dead
I know you are boiling. Boil very well ..get above 100° and do something to fix your country. In as much as many of you don't have a plan. In as much as many of you don't even know what you are protesting for
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Chapii: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't mind them, some of them were happy when Tinubu's thugs were destroying ballot boxes in Igbo dominated areas.
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Chapii: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by walexbiz(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
I don't have much to say, the ops and his paid goon I pray may the Almighty pay you with the coin of maladministration festered upon innocent citizens of these country.
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by AroleOduduwa2: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Op, you are the dumb one, you guys are paid peanut to write rubbish like this while their kids enjoy our common wealth with their pally all over the world.

Continue selling the future of yourself and that of your unborn children
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by GeneralStan(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Cowards like you would prefer we keep suffering and smiling, so you don't know we can reply and focus caution out of these clowns parading as soldiers...
The moblization has started and soon you will hear from us, but for the mean time we continue the protest at least for our fallen comrades...
if you are freezing in fear go and hide under your bed....
Re: The Protesting Youths Are Dumb.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Letter from the #EndSARS Public relation officer's desk.

Recounting moments when calm air turned to sounds of gun thuds in Nigeria. Surely, 20.10.20 will forever be on our minds.

Fellow Nigerian youths, I write to you today, not as a tired youth but as a warrior who understands how to run to fight another day.

Let it be known that we got outsmarted. We ain't failures yet until we lose the WILL TO FIGHT. Hence, we must live to fight another day.

To this effect, I propose to you we re-strategize

We failed to understand how divided we are as Nigerian youths.

The effects of illiteracy amongst Nigerian youths played it effects.

Why the protest was highjacked can be associated with the fact that WE HAVE NO LEADERS, NO PLATFORM TO DISCUSS OUR MODE OF FORMATION. I ask, who go to a war without proper plans?

We ain't failures yet.

We need to re-strategize.

Note that this movement is bigger than you and I, our stance in the last couple of weeks will send chills and echos of 'vibrant youths' to the coming generations.

As an independent reporter, I went round Ibadan metropolis yesterday, I saw first-hand how some youths took to the streets to cause mayhem, they misinterpreted our movement as the normal "we no go gree" protests. I can't blame them. We couldn't harness our thoughts with theirs.

We had no time to carry them along, knowing fully well they lacked our level of understanding of the protests. It's never too late to re-strategize.

Roaming Ibadan yesterday, having interviews with concerned youths. I realized something cogent... WE ARE NOT UNITED AS NIGERIAN YOUTHS. Check live interviews on my page to see how our diversity is playing out in our numerous points of view. No one goes to a war with a divided house?

I got beaten yesterday by same youths we claim to be United. They blocked the road, sat on a major road while smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. I dropped from the bike conveying me around to plead with them to please show people more reasons to join us by conducting themselves, but I was rather beaten blue-black for disturbing their version of protest. This is how badly divided we are.

You may want to check my posts from last year, I addressed Omoyele Sowore to please go about his agitations then in a civil way, in a way that can allow other youths resonate well with him. I proposed we first organize a secured internet platform for our meetings.... But �

I pray for the souls of our murdered comrades to rest in perfect peace. For them, we ain't backing down. We move....

But differently now.

Since we don't have a leader yet, I Abiodun Itunu AKA Drabeey assume the position of an emergency Public relations officer to the #EndSars protest. (This tenure of this position will end immediately you are done reading this)

As an acting National PRO, I hereby propose that...

1. #EndSars protests be stopped for 3days. To take effects from 21.10.20 - 24.10.20.... So that we can achieve the following

2. I nominate Ebunoluwa Dunamis AKA Burna Boy as the Emergency Leader of #EndSARS and other protests. I believe in the Fela's image he harbours.

3. I propose Burna Boy with immediate effect select his national working commitee from the nominations of youths from their various internet platforms, using the #InominateNigeria for their nominations.

4. This National working commitee will with immediate effect work to create an Internet platform for our meetings.

The platform will serve as a meeting point to discuss way forward developments

Youths will be grouped into sections to discuss developments from their local government.

Selection of leaders to hold protests in their states.

Share and comment to add your views.

Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta ✊�

Signed
Abiodun Itunu (Emergency PRO of #EndSars protest)

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Labels Buhari A 'democratic Dictator' Who Seized Power In 2019 / I Thought Protests Are Not Allowed In Islam / Lawyer Who Sued 50 #endsars Campaigners Dragged Before Disciplinary Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.