Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

#ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! (2052 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Freestainworld(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Let no one deceive you, the way to go about this change you are clamouring for is not by being stubborn, defying curfew. There will only be more casualties and in the end, nothing will be done about it.

The Igbos are here fuelling the problem by saying we move, revolution bla bla bla. They are happy this is happening in your state. There is never a time that these people, despite their so called love for their so called Biafra defied curfew in their region. All of them telling you to come out despite knowing the implications are home laughing at you. You can see their disgusting comments on some threads reading "you all celebrated when soldiers were killing the Igbos". This enough shows how much they want a revenge.

We live to fight another day. Please stay at home. You are not cowards!
Igbos don't have sense, I accept, Igbos are this and that, no problems, but you guys got deceived easily into voting for change, we will all enjoy this change together, people who are wise getting deceived by Fulani herdsmen,what a way to be wise

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Whenever there’s a semblance of southern unity, the baboons in Abuja send their online zombies to cause disaffection. Now this op came here pretending to be wise and intelligent, people were killed but instead of holding the perpetrators responsible, his anger is with the SE Igbo race. Is an Igbo man the commander in chief ? No need asking this question, he was paid to be stûpid and he’s doing a pretty damned good job of being stûpid . The blood of all those killed at Lekki yesterday are on your head and you’ll never know rest in life cool

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Chapii: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

ONLY f00ls will take you serious. We understand your gimmicks.

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OUR FRIEND. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR COMMENTS HERE ON NL WHEN GEJ DECIMATED YORUBAS FROM POWER? YOU ALL MOCKED US.

Yooba ronu. Tinubu is a thief, accepted. IS HE THE ONLY THIEF IM NIGERIA THAT IGBOS WERE HELL BENT TO DESTROY? FROM Awolowo AKINTOLA ABIOLA, now Tinubu. E ronu, eje ki a le eleyoro lo naa ki a to fi abo ba adie Tinubu. Understand these people gimmicks. They praise their own people Everytime and demonize others
Thank God for your statement "Tinubu is a thief". Now tell me one corrupt politician, Igbo or not that Igbos support. Igbos are the highest critics of Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Supreme Court Governor etc. When you guys want to be sincere then things will change

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by selemo: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
obowo69:
The biggest idiot. Keep Igbos out of your stupidity.

Youths from every region was shot at yesterday from aba to ibadan to jos but you choose to make it into igbo vs yoruba

Do not that almajiri parasite divider.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Chapii:
Thank God for your statement "Tinubu is a thief". Now tell me one corrupt politician, Igbo or not that Igbos support. Igbos are the highest critics of Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Supreme Court Governor etc. When you guys want to be sincere then things will change
Shut the fvck up. If Tinubu is a theif, it Should be Lagos indegene problem to nail him. Has he ever represented NIGERIA in any position?

How many times have you seen Yorubas wail over thief okorocha? thief Obi? thief Abaribe? thief ekweremadu? thief Kalu? some of these people represent the interest of NIGERIANS.

WE UNDERSTAND YOUR GIMMICKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Whenever there’s a semblance of southern unity, the baboons in Abuja send their online zombies to cause disaffection. Now this op came here pretending to be wise and intelligent, people were killed but instead of holding the perpetrators responsible, his anger is with the SE Igbo race. Is an Igbo man the commander in chief ? No need asking this question, he was paid to be stûpid and he’s doing a pretty damned good job of being stûpid . The blood of all those killed at Lekki yesterday are on your head and you’ll never know rest in life cool
Please be sincere I know you will be, can Tinubu or Sanwolu order Nigeria army to massacre those protesters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Chapii: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut the fvck up. If Tinubu is a theif, it Should be Lagos indegene problem to nail him. Has he ever represented NIGERIA in any position?

How many times have you seen Yorubas wail over thief okorocha? thief Obi? thief Abaribe? thief ekweremadu? thief Kalu? some of these people represent the interest of NIGERIANS.

so yorubas own Lagos abi. Lagos is part of Nigeria and every resident of Lagos has every right in Lagos, don't they pay taxes? Well this is not a good day for Tinubu sha

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

[s]Please be sincere I know you will be, can Tinubu or Sanwolu order Nigeria army to massacre those protesters?[/s]
read and comprehend but una no go gree, did you see where I mentioned Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu ?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by ThatFairGuy1: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
read and comprehend but una no go gree, did you see where I mentioned Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu ?
I'm just asking a questions seeing you as well informed person. I never accused you.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Jack005(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki get sense sha.. Hiding behind his key board to cause division and the mumu southerners go fall for am... Idiots!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by theophilusj31(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:
If you go to a dictionary, find the word moR0n you will see the op seated there, cross-legged
lol omo you get mouth oooooo,

I nor fit laugh this morning abeg
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm just asking a questions seeing you as well informed person. I never accused you.
anything concerning the military should be directed to the C in C
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by edoairways: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What makes you think Yorubas are the only victims in a place like Lagos ? Nairaland kids
The next game is play ethnicity, that is what op just did

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Biodun556(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Let no one deceive you, the way to go about this change you are clamouring for is not by being stubborn, defying curfew. There will only be more casualties and in the end, nothing will be done about it.

The Igbos are here fuelling the problem by saying we move, revolution bla bla bla. They are happy this is happening in your state. There is never a time that these people, despite their so called love for their so called Biafra defied curfew in their region. All of them telling you to come out despite knowing the implications are home laughing at you. You can see their disgusting comments on some threads reading "you all celebrated when soldiers were killing the Igbos". This enough shows how much they want a revenge.

They are now boasting that South East is the most peaceful in Nigeria after Lekki incident

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by kettykings: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You are the most hateful person ever, why call out igbos into your demented stupidity .
Please mods this is another hate inspired post and attempt at ethnic cleansing
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Dede1(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Merciful71:
IGBO keeps badmouthing YORUBA and some without sense will follow through.
KILL all the leaders in southeast first then will do same here. RUBBISH

This is the mindset which has always drowned Nigeria. I sincerely hope this saga could lead to disintegration of Nigeria. Nigeria will never work as currently configured.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Iwanttoto: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
sillymynd
Theory learn how to report this kind of people to the people that moderate the forum.
No need to reply them.

You still haves d gouuts and efontary to be roaming around Nairaland after your bastardd darling fulani Sudanese cow killed innocent protestars at lekki.

We are currently identifying all of una wey get a role to play in this disaster and when d time come, you go face the ultimate consequences for your actions.
Your own matter dey easy because we get your pictures, and we know where u dey hide.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Ategberoson(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
We understand their gimmicks.

Northerners accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protesters to oust Buhari, Igbos voiced out among unsuspecting protesters that Tinubu is attacking protesters, Now he's killing protesters.

PLEASE IS TINUBU OR SANWOLU THAT HAS BEEN VERY CIVIL WITH THE PROTESTERS COMMANDER IN THE CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES?

ALL OF THEM I HAVE ON MY WHATSAPP DOESN'T EVEN ACCUSE BUHARI OF ANYTHING, THEY BLAME EVERYTHING ON TINUBU.

UNSUSPECTING YORUBAS, DO YOU REMEMBER HOW AKINTOLA WAS MASSACRED? HOW AWOLOWO ESCAPED? NOW I SAW A MESSAGE BY AN IGBO MAN ON NL NOW DISGUISED AS YORUBA THAT 1000 PEOPLE SHOULD MATCH TO TINUBU HOUSE. PLEASE HOW MANY OF IGBO LEADERS' HOUSE HAVE THEY MATCHED TO IN THE EAST? HOW MANY OF THEIR GOVERNOR, POLITICIANS HAVE THEY ATTACK UNSUSPECTING YORUBAS. E ranju yin sile, ejeki won o ki igi boo

God bless you my brother, all Yorubas that get killed henceforth dies for themselves

all curfew in East were obeyed but they told you to defy your own leaders curfew now we see the result

blame Buhari from now till tomorrow, no sitting president will condone some nuisance causing problem to the society because you protesters aren't inconveniencing the president or governors but the citizens

rubber bullet would have been preferable though but Buhari really tried and he was patient, no one can try this with obj and before you make it tribal discourse, the Shiite killed were not Yoruba but North like him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

God bless you my brother, all Yorubas that get killed henceforth dies for themselves

all curfew in East were obeyed but they told you to defy your own leaders curfew now we see the result

blame Buhari from now till tomorrow, no sitting president will condone some nuisance causing problem to the society because you protesters aren't inconveniencing the president or governors but the citizens

rubber bullet would have been preferable though but Buhari really tried and he was patient, no one can try this with obj and before you make it tribal discourse, the Shiite killed were not Yoruba but North like him
Wow. Revealing
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by ThatFairGuy1: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

Exactly
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Iwanttoto: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Chest beating weakling. Waste of time and space.

Very soon u go turn to space and air., if u know wetin I meant. Very soon
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by History555: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You are a media cow doing his usual 30k job.

Spits on your poverty head
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:

They are now boasting that South East is the most peaceful in Nigeria after Lekki incident
I saw it too o! They are the biggest Hypocrites the world has ever known
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by myrrtle(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

you are a coward and a fool. Keep giving your oppressors another opportunity
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by backnbeta(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
@OP, I am a full fledged Yoruba lady and I can tell you this is not fair on the Igbos that were and are still part of this ongoing protests, especially Lagos State and Lekki in particular! Is this a Yoruba fight? Do you think our Yoruba brothers and sisters can do this alone? Even here in Ibadan, there are Igbos on the Frontline!

United we stand; divided we fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Merciful71(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Dede1:

This is the mindset which has always drowned Nigeria. I sincerely hope this saga could lead to disintegration of Nigeria. Nigeria will never work as currently configured.
if it cannot work that way it's better it doesn't work at all, I can't stand people hating outrightly on us to dictate what we do to our people. Everyone should go where he comes fre
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Merciful71(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Dede1:

if it cannot work that way it's better it doesn't work at all, I can't stand people hating outrightly on us to dictate what we do to our people. Everyone should go where he comes from

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by mariahAngel(f): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2020
backnbeta:
@OP, I am a full fledged Yoruba lady and I can tell you this is not fair on the Igbos that were and are still part of this ongoing protests, especially Lagos State and Lekki in particular! Is this a Yoruba fight? Do you think our Yoruba brothers and sisters can do this alone? Even here in Ibadan, there are Igbos on the Frontline!

United we stand; divided we fall

Thank you.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by lastempero: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What makes you think Yorubas are the only victims in a place like Lagos ? Nairaland kids

He is just been stupid,anyone promoting tribal warfare must be an idiot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Ghana Govt & People Do To Fulani Herdsmen / "Release Nnamdi Kanu Now"nollywood Star Tells Bubari,lampoons Silent Celebrities / Where Is Tinubu (jagaban)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.