Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg (11086 Views)

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand / VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club / Caskets Littered On The Streets Of Awo-omanma In IMO State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

It shall not be well with you.. Your family will mourn over you
you are very stupid! and what you have typed here will be for you! you will be alive but won't be able to type nonsense on this forum in few months to come. You will be worse than a leper.

save this post!
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
you are very stupid! and what you have typed here will be for you! you will be alive but won't be able to type nonsense on this forum in few months to come. You will be worse than a leper.

save this post!

Ohh ohh.. now you’re pained because I said they will mourn over you.. Those killed that you’re justifying their killings, are they not humans like you or if the country gets better are we not going to enjoy it all..
Like I said they will mourn over you again and again.. You won’t be alive to witness the new Nigeria we want

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by LikeAking: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Ohh ohh.. now you’re pained because I said they will mourn over you.. Those killed that you’re justifying their killings, are they not humans like you or if the country gets better are we not going to enjoy it all..
Like I said they will mourn over you again and again.. You won’t be alive to witness the new Nigeria we want

leave that mumu coward.It runs in his blood.

Nigerian youths dont allow this act of intimidation to prevent us from actualizing a greater Nigeria
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by AIlahuAkbar: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

It shall not be well with you.. Your family will mourn over you
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Oam4j
rule 2
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
LikeAking:

leave that mumu coward.It runs in his blood.

Nigerian youths dont allow this act of intimidation to prevent us from actualizing a greater Nigeria

Don’t mind him sir
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

many of your kind have mentioned my moniker same way as you but you are just unfortunate. You will go through serious pains worse than dying soonest and when it happens, you will know you caused it.....and Until then
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j

rule 2

If they ban me I’ll open another account and continue cursing you all.. it shall not be well with you
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
many of your kind have mentioned my moniker same way as you but you are just unfortunate. You will go through serious pains worse than dying soonest and when it happens, you will know you caused it.....and Until then

Please I beg you don’t do this to me.. fool.. So you think you can threaten me with this.. I laugh at your foolishness grin.. you don’t need to brag here..
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

And I’m still reasoning this thing undecided.. it shall still not be well with you.. You will not prosper.. You won’t reap the fruit of your Labour there’s no evil you can do or think you can send to me because He that’s in me is greater than the demon in you..
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Horus(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOZ2Mli9ys

Nigerian American Soldier Shames Buhari
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Openbusiness: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2020
sad
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by howfarseun(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I thought you people said the army went away with their corpses to cover their tracks

There is definitely an evil motive behind these happenings
whose side are you? Before I rain curse on your children.
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by ItsReal: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by TheCork(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
foIake4u:
why were they still protesting at night?
useléss fools

Ladies dont swaaaar & u will not stand a shance to find man on nairaland wit this behaviours. anyways please describe yor sef & body shape? smiley
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by okooloyun1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Oksman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Baawaa:
State and Federal knows about this brutality, This is beingining of Revolution

Haa! Even you?
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
fineyemi:
Plss have googled, searched online. Who has the power to emancipate Nigeria. We are tired. Nigeria needs to be segregated.

No one can emancipate us for now, I believe Nigeria can work but the problem we have is that the number of evill and corrupt minded people we have in government is far more than those with good intentions for the country. One good man can not just get there today and say he wants to change things. If he doesn't cooperate, he would can be killed, impeached or exterminated in one way or the other. We will need alot of patience to see out these current crop of generation and hope that the incoming ones don't have same mindset
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by EcheijaOne(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Baawaa:
State and Federal knows about this brutality, This is beingining of Revolution
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by dederocs(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I thought you people said the army went away with their corpses to cover their tracks

thugs were seen in Abuja, being conveyed with official jeeps, with swords, if you are looking for evil, look at the government.
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Pmpm: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
okooloyun1:
May their souls rest in peace
amen
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Abeniboy: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
So our country thugs and soldiers can shot and kill people and they can't face the bokoharam, their strength is on innocent protesting citizens....There is God....

No one will go unpunished....Since they love killing, dead will not depart from their house hold not now, not ever....
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Abeniboy: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
****death
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Pmpm: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeniboy:
So our country thugs and soldiers can shot and kill people and they can't face the bokoharam, their strength is on innocent protesting citizens....There is God....

No one will go unpunished....Since they love killing, dead will not depart from their house hold not now, not ever....
hmmmn
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Jakumo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

The soldiers did truck out many cadavers whose exact number will never be known, BUT many more gunshot victims would have run off with bullet wounds bleeding profusely, only to die a few minutes later out of sight, in places where their bodies could not be gathered by the soldiers tasked with cleaning up evidence of the massacre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guard On Rescue Mission Allegedly Kills Boss In Error / Shocking: As Pastor And A Rev. Was Arrested 4 Stealing A Honda CRV In Abia. Pics / Mohammed Zarma: Rtd Deputy Comptroller Of Customs Kidnapped By Gunmen In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.