Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Oh Brave Nigerian Military! Why Are You Killing Us? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oh Brave Nigerian Military! Why Are You Killing Us? (197 Views)

Who Has Watched The Brave Ones On Netflix / Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI / Guys Pls Where Can I Download Batman The Brave And The Bold Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Brave Nigerian Military! Why Are You Killing Us? by Nuelconcept: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2020
The video you are about to see was a video addressed to the Nigerian military before the 20/10/2020 massacre.

Yet the Nigerian soldiers were adamant to betray her motherland by shedding the blood of her innocent citizens.

Watch till the end and you will know how saddening It is to see how the families of the dead soldiers are being chased out of the barracks with a N5000 compensation.

May God have mercy on Nigeria, click the link below to see video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msLuxojCnCE

(1) (Reply)

See How A Man Want To Kill His Self In A Happy Way / Direct Tv Phone Number @1 #888 %389 $o18o Sufna / I SURVIVE Official Music Video By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.