Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (49558 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Come on dey well,,,, person like you dey talk of war? I mount here dey wait you...bastard child. Keep licking Buhari's ass, coward.
Oloribu coward. Hiding in his useless room talking about war. Come out and talk about war. Come to lekki toll gate
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Take am say we no fit track you? ,,,, My nigga you're on lapses!! Make we minus this thread meet me one on one make I comot your teeth pour trowey for street. jonsin motherfucker.
Arindin. I go kill your whole family no be my mouth. Oloriburuku omo ofo ipob alayebaje. Aye awon obi e ti baje mo tile. Olorisebe
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Arindin. I go kill your whole family no be my mouth. Oloriburuku omo ofo ipob alayebaje. Aye awon obi e ti baje mo tile. Olorisebe

no wam,,,come and kill o....our last born naim go carry you shine shoe..since normally you like servitude ...we go give you for free,,, useless idiot.

You don fight buhari and the other witches from your village wen don oppress you finish ... goatish goat.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

no wam,,,come and kill o....our last born naim go carry you shine shoe..since normally you like servitude ...we go give you for free,,, useless idiot.

You don fight buhari and the other witches from your village wen don oppress you finish ... goatish goat.
I go kill all your whole family members, fry their dead bodies and eat them
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloribu coward. Hiding in his useless room talking about war. Come out and talk about war. Come to lekki toll gate

guy calm down ,,, all these things wen you dey talk you go get am...idiot ..carry you dey dey one side door make I sight better people.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

I go kill all your whole family members, fry their dead bodies and eat them

osheyy ooo....Mr human eater ....thank God for your life .. more elbow grease. goat.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

osheyy ooo....Mr human eater ....thank God for your life .. more elbow grease. goat.
Stfu oloripelebe olorisebe olofo didan ipobian pig
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sambaby7640: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. Miyetti Allah and others attacked Tinubu claiming he is sponsoring the protestors to bring down the Government of PMB.

Now we are to believe Tinubu gave the order, when he is not an official member of the government , for the Army to open fire on so-called protestors?

Clearly there is something about Tinubu that all news, all roads and all allegations in Nigeria leads to him.
He is that powerful.... especially in Lagos....he runs lagos
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

Must you and your good for nothing family live and creat nuisance in Yoruba land??Please leave Alaba market and go back to your stinking region
TINUBU. SLAVE. GOOD AFTERNOON
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by realchy: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Every well meaning citizens of this country should look beyond ethno religious sentiments and condemn this government for the killings by soldiers and police at Lekki and all other parts of the country,it is the height of evil .

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by eddyslim(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Its like tinubu is the cause of your infertility
Supporter of evil spotted
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by EMMY76: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
The only way buhari knows how to unite nigeria is to share the blood of innocent nigerians.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
infantking:
Check us out

Really? In the midst of what is happening?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Jdbrasco2: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
careytommy37:
Pls this is wrong/false. Francis didn’t command the soldiers nor was he there when shots were fired. Francis’ a Brigadier General of the Lagos Garrison was at home when this occurred and he was shocked when people started calling him that soldiers were at the Toll gate shooting. He rushed to the scene and arrived about 39 mins after. He identified himself and moved to pull back the soldiers. It was then he discovered that the soldiers were from there 65 Battalion Bonny camp led by their commanding officer one *Lt Col S. O. Bello*. As I write the soldiers and their c/o Lt Col Bello are still writing reports as they authorities want to know who authorized the military to go to the scene. Pls note that a General does a not lead a small battalion so there’s no way Francis a General would be commanding or leading a motley crowd of soldiers. His only mistake was that when he got to the scene he was screaming his name to alert the soldiers about his presence and people at the scene picked that up and ran with it
I believe you.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Jaykrown: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is like God has really turned His FULL back on Nigeria since the country was formed decades ago. Is like d country needs a new name, and possibly disintegration. My heart bleads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.