Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) (55595 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zico5:
I now realised that majority of the so called men of God are just predictors. They just gamble to see what everyone knows will happen and when the table turns they begin to look for excuse to exonorate themselves. Father Mbaka is just a plain fraudster mascurading as man of God. If u like continue to spit rubbish, the youths will remember u soon and the vengeance will be too much for u to bear. The time is now, we rather live and goodness of our land or die with better Nigeria. No turning back again.

This is FALSE

I have always known him back in the day at GTC adoration ground.

Father Mbaka has always been calling on youths to rise up

However, he is being careful so that the authorities don't see him as a preacher calling for anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by miqos02(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wetin him wan talk?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Kay25(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who is still wasting his time listening to this buhari's mouth piece who is claiming God sent?his time of judgement is coming soon
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
I taught of this too and reasoned that God probably brought in the people in government presently and harden their hearts to do all these things so it can WAKE US UP FROM OUR SLUMBER and act like we are doing now.

I never expected Buhari to be so passive about most of these very bad things happening in the country now. Mbaka might not be wrong after all. He said God brought Buhari for something. MOST OF US TAUGHT IT WAS TO REDEEM THE COUNTRY alas it was to wake us up and redeem (our country) ourselves!

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
He made so much valid points.
I don't judge people because of their yesterday mistake.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa
bia who diz who diz tribalic goat

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.
There's no oil on his head, say whatever you wanna say.. he isn't a man of God, he is a bloody politician!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by blackpanda: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
proxillin:

Lekki Construction company is owned by Tinubu.

They are currently burning the company

First of all, you cant prove that tinubu owns LCC

But even if that were so, if u burn the company who will suffer? will that make tinubu poor
The only thing u will achieve is to render more youths jobless and hungry. The person u think u are attacking wont really be affected
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Jack14(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.
Who dash this one oil
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Enugu people too mumu... They should go and burn that shrine of his (Adoration ministry) that's why I trust Aba and Umu Anambra they can't habour such a useless priest of devil in their mist... #EnuguYouthsBurnDownMbakaShrineNow

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by raddyworld: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realised that we will fill all those NASS to correct nigeria

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Anoniemos01: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Christianity the curse on Nigeria. Time to return to Traditional Religion.

He isn't a christain. He might be free to disguise under that but he's definitely not. His character is all shades against christianity, don't get it mixed-up. He's a bloody asslicker and a very cheap thief.
It's as plain as that

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by President99: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
He's very right. The corruption in Nigeria started way long before Buhari. Imagine a sitting president saying steal isn't corruption
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Queseda: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa
Hahaha....same thing I told them this morning. Very dumb people. How can they not know the plot grin
Let the nyamirin give them some sense in their new found Southern unity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Anoniemos01: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
President99:
He's very right. The corruption in Nigeria started way long before Buhari. Imagine a sitting president saying steal isn't corruption
Doesn't change the fact that he has been shamelessly benefitting from that same corruption he's talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Ochemicals: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
F u c k you fake prophet. I wish there's any badder work to use on you. You are a fake prophet.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Tango123: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mbaka, when the violence reaches Enugu, boys will remember u and ur properties and investments

I am not in Enugu, and i do not support violence. I am only saying that evil sometimes is like a wind, it blows where it wants. Once started, it blows where it wants.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by odogwunaija(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who still listens to him talk more of going to his adoration ground. I'm a catholic but Mbaka is a disgrace to catholic priesthood
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Taylordedon(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Useless man, you see when I say there is no god or God ? how can your omniscience god not know what APC and buhari intended to do with the Nigerian future, I don't just understand what you people believe in, a god that cannot see the future and read the heart of men, is that what you call god ? Mbaka's house should be burnt down,he himself stoned to death..how sudden have your God gone silent in the affairs of Nigeria after claiming to have given us the Messiah...useless people believing in an imaginary sky being..

#End religious deceit
#End mental slavery
#EndNigeria
#Endbadgovernance
#End religious extortion
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Terrrenceking001(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Religion is our biggest problem in this part of the world.God said;God didn't say,haba.........we re wiser now.This man Mbaka should go and borrow sense.Don't make the youth more angry than they re already.#Whocareswhatusay#
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Mathantics: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
simp...Igbo people sef no de ready

Mumu
So na Mbaka be Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by faceland: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is prove he is not a many of God, he advocated for Buhari over Jonathan. He has no annotating otherwise God could have warned him.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Oshokalo: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:

oga close ur mouth,and remove tribalism from this development,the protesters are with one mind no sponsor

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Coronavirus123: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stupid man. You campaigned for Buhari and now look at where we are. People like you are the reason we are suffering and God will punish you
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Yujin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Another agent of the Fulani Social Media Crew whose job is to create division among southerners. Ignore them. The end of fulani tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by olisaEze(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mbaka ure absolving who? Na God go punish u and d pipo wen give u d platform to deceive gullible Igbo pipo! Shame on u shameless hypocrite!! Ur seat in hell is being warmed. Political Reverend Anuofia!!! angry
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by gnss(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
. One of the Cow urine drinker Spoted

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Omezif(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mbaka loved buhari so much, he has to reprimand buhari in this condition he put every one but not, buhari felt no one like him in terms of honest but not.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Asianjollof007: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:

You have a point bro..
Those Igbos are jubilating and rejoicing now, we all know their plans.
I hope the senseless youths can stop vandalizing our properties.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Afostev11(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
. Olive oil or Goya oil... Mtwee cool cool

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
Guy there is no oil on that man and all of the usless men of god in Nigeria, not even red oil angry
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by potent5(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Your shallow mindedness and stupidly won't work. And you know it. Idyot

deliveryboy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.