Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) (55608 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by HandsomeBlack: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyhenry:
As much as I am totally against the violence, I just want the whole country to see that the age long assumption that yorubas are cowards is false. We ain't cowards, just because we don't get angry easily doesn't make us cowards. Our anger no dy get break, we maul everything in our part when we're angry. After saying that please my people let us have patience, this animals have hurt us but we're beginning to hurt ourselves more, we need to count our losses and restrategize
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by bobluck: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
This man is part of nigeria problem
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyhenry:
As much as I am totally against the violence, I just want the whole country to see that the age long assumption that yorubas are cowards is false. We ain't cowards, just because we don't get angry easily doesn't make us cowards. Our anger no dy get break, we maul everything in our part when we're angry. After saying that please my people let us have patience, this animals have hurt us but we're beginning to hurt ourselves more, we need to count our losses and restrategize
. Betrayer,Shay the west the feel am now
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Deranged, ass liclking god of men!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by odomanis: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
simp...Igbo people sef no de ready

Leave Igbos alone,please. Be specific and stop generalising.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by prodigyhenry: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kennyfancy:
. Betrayer,Shay the west the feel am now
What's the betrayer nonsense you guys keep talking about, nobody betrayed anybody. The west voted for the candidate of their choice just as the east, north and south did. We can only be called betrayers if there was a prior agreement by all parties involved to vote for a candidate. If there's such agreement please come forward with proof. And if not shut up with the betrayer nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by zexy2030(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
May all supporters of this crime not see good days forever in their lives.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
I was honestly among the forks who use to take this man serious back in the days till he abandoned his ministry to become a political juggernaut.2015 reduced the respect I had for him and then his involvement in that supreme Court brouhaha in Imo state made me saw him for what he truly has become!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by wholesaleprize(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
breaking news!
I heard Nigerians have surrounded the 5 star hotel that Tinubu lodged in France.

I pray they catch him alive!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.
You don't know engine oil when u see one?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by obontami: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
This fuccccking clown is even talking?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by dozymars(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is the one in power now, and what is he doing about it.

Mbaka is Buhari's man.

I don't know why people still attend his church.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Deepthoughts: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jah1:
"The condition of the Nigerian youth is unbearable and intolerable" -Father Mbaka.....

The Enugu based Priest also absolved the Buhari-led administration of any blame by saying that the current state of the nation started before him. He also wondered why youths will graduate from universities without jobs, while federal lawmakers are going home with “bags of money”
Also taking a swipe at those attacking for saying that God told him that Buhari will be President, he stated that he can’t disobey God when he speaks to him. He added that he doesn’t speak out of presumption but from clear visions from God.

Mbaka also averred that those “speaking up against him are advertising him”.

WATCH VIDEO as he removes blame from this bad government...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEydEQ3bEfk
I'm often so surprised whenever I hear someone exonerate buhari of Nigeria's current problems with the lame excuse that the problems preceeded him!,so what n why was he struggling to become president then?,was there ever a time that Nigeria was peacefully perfect without problems?,as for father mbaka let me just shake my head in peace.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa

See olo..do clown with spaghetti brain,This fight is bigger than ur Arewa,they yorubas are telling u guys that they have enough media coverage/and muscle to make this nation ungovernable for you notherners if u decide to hold on power come 2023,and because of ur pea sized brain,you as usual is looking at a different direction.So who is dumb now ?You or the yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Gengetiele: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jah1:
"The condition of the Nigerian youth is unbearable and intolerable" -Father Mbaka.....

The Enugu based Priest also absolved the Buhari-led administration of any blame by saying that the current state of the nation started before him. He also wondered why youths will graduate from universities without jobs, while federal lawmakers are going home with “bags of money”
Also taking a swipe at those attacking for saying that God told him that Buhari will be President, he stated that he can’t disobey God when he speaks to him. He added that he doesn’t speak out of presumption but from clear visions from God.

The genuine man of God like father Mbaka is very rare in this generation. May God almighty continue to be with you.
How I wish all other men of God are like you and not money slave.
More blessing sir
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by sam1919: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
OGA SHUT UP! Idiot man. Fake rev deceiving people
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by pipnator00(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jah1:

Can this man at least shut his mouth! At least within this painful period.
His voice does nothing but increase the paint amongst us bearing in mind that he championed this disaster right from 2015!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by buchilino(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.

AM PRETTY SURE HE DOESN'T PAY HIS NEPA BILLS
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Fairview1: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shameless son of a childless mother. Mbaka is as useless as K in Knife in the Nigerian Christiandom.

I used to have so much regard for him, not until he began meldling with the Nigerian politicians.

No son of Oyedepo and their likes should tell me not curse any priest who has failed to so what is expected of him. They can't be taken cover under the guise of Priesthood and still messing around with people's lives, future and destinies.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by anyilalaz: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa

Stop spreading hates. For the same protest: People are killed in Benin, Aba, Asaba, Abuja, Kaduna... This is not about tribe, religion or political parties. It's about the foundation of the nation. The status quo need to change. Good governance, entrenched institutional corruption, quality medical care and education, a child of the rich and the poor, from North to south, East to West should have equal opportunity to the highest aspirations! Most of the elders in powers now has raped the future of the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Fairview1: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:

You are truly living your name! Delivery boy, keep delivering hates and prejudice... But I can assure you, you won't get far with it.

Shameless pig!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyhenry:

What's the betrayer nonsense you guys keep talking about, nobody betrayed anybody. The west voted for the candidate of their choice just as the east, north and south did. We can only be called betrayers if there was a prior agreement by all parties involved to vote for a candidate. If there's such agreement please come forward with proof. And if not shut up with the betrayer nonsense
/
You are very correct. We cannot dictate to anyone how to vote.
/
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by kalu61(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

For some bigots and political party animals that think this protest is about one political party,
No, you are wrong.
The foundation of this nation has been destroyed for over 60 years now.
Now is the time to take it back.
We have been sitting on a time bomb few years into this Dem-all-Crazy since 1999.
We will visit all politicians that looted our past and future one by one.
They will all vomit the future they looted and chop anyhow.
Na turn by turn, Wait for your turn.

#NigeriaMustBeGreat

That is all shades of wrong.
In foreign countries, they use rubber bullets ...... in almost all the cases.
The soldiers must face the consequences of their actions.
Your tone don de change ABI.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Teejay13(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
End time priest! A priest turn politician.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
The most stupid and useless Reverend father is MBAKA
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zico5:
I now realised that majority of the so called men of God are just predictors. They just gamble to see what everyone knows will happen and when the table turns they begin to look for excuse to exonorate themselves. Father Mbaka is just a plain fraudster mascurading as man of God. If u like continue to spit rubbish, the youths will remember u soon and the vengeance will be too much for u to bear. The time is now, we rather live and see the goodness of our land or die with better Nigeria. No turning back again.
Just as non of them foresee everything happening this 2020...if I hear any list concerning 2021 na to tell them oga sharaap there
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by 10elly: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bleep mbaka for making us to believe that buhari will be the best president
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyhenry:
. WEN WE DEY TELL UNA SEE SAY WETIN DEY HAPPEN. UNA DEY CALL US OMOYIBO. OH LORD GRANT THE WHOLE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA DEVOID OF TRIBALISM HATE, IN JESUS NAME AMEM.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Amumaigwe: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:

Old method. Come up with a narrative that is less dumb.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by victons(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Once again, he shifts the blame to past administrations.
Another Buhari's puppet, if not for the so called fear of God, Boys for don burn this one alive.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyhenry:

Yoruba son will never destroy YORUBALAND.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Israelidoctore(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Too fake a preist! Always disgracing the Catholic church! Buhari Jubril was the white dove that flew out of the cage Abiyou released a demon to Nigerians! Look at where we are today! Please off that mic...stop talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.