Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State (1238 Views)

Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Gift52(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by freshMallam1122: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
e dong red niggars are balling out from greak

1 Like

Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Chai! AISHA SAVE YOUR HUBBY FROM RIDICULE..
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Bethel4Life(f): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Hhmm
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Moferere: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Could this be real
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by ochusdb(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
f
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by hisgrace090: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
nigerian leaders indeed hates the masses.
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Recounting moments when calm air turned to sounds of gun thuds in Nigeria. Surely, 20.10.20 will forever be on our minds.

Fellow Nigerian youths, I write to you today, not as a tired youth but as a warrior who understands how to run to fight another day.

Let it be known that we got outsmarted. We ain't failures yet until we lose the WILL TO FIGHT. Hence, we must live to fight another day.

To this effect, I propose to you we re-strategize

We failed to understand how divided we are as Nigerian youths.

The effects of illiteracy amongst Nigerian youths played it effects.

Why the protest was highjacked can be associated with the fact that WE HAVE NO LEADERS, NO PLATFORM TO DISCUSS OUR MODE OF FORMATION. I ask, who go to a war without proper plans?

We ain't failures yet.

We need to re-strategize.

Note that this movement is bigger than you and I, our stance in the last couple of weeks will send chills and echos of 'vibrant youths' to the coming generations.

As an independent reporter, I went round Ibadan metropolis yesterday, I saw first-hand how some youths took to the streets to cause mayhem, they misinterpreted our movement as the normal "we no go gree" protests. I can't blame them. We couldn't harness our thoughts with theirs.

We had no time to carry them along, knowing fully well they lacked our level of understanding of the protests. It's never too late to re-strategize.

Roaming Ibadan yesterday, having interviews with concerned youths. I realized something cogent... WE ARE NOT UNITED AS NIGERIAN YOUTHS. Check live interviews on my page to see how our diversity is playing out in our numerous points of view. No one goes to a war with a divided house?

I got beaten yesterday by same youths we claim to be United. They blocked the road, sat on a major road while smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. I dropped from the bike conveying me around to plead with them to please show people more reasons to join us by conducting themselves, but I was rather beaten blue-black for disturbing their version of protest. This is how badly divided we are.

You may want to check my posts from last year, I addressed Omoyele Sowore to please go about his agitations then in a civil way, in a way that can allow other youths resonate well with him. I proposed we first organize a secured internet platform for our meetings.... But �

I pray for the souls of our murdered comrades to rest in perfect peace. For them, we ain't backing down. We move....

But differently now.

Since we don't have a leader yet, I Abiodun Itunu AKA Drabeey assume the position of an emergency Public relations officer to the #EndSars protest. (This tenure of this position will end immediately you are done reading this)

As an acting National PRO, I hereby propose that...

1. #EndSars protests be stopped for 3days. To take effects from 21.10.20 - 24.10.20.... So that we can achieve the following

2. I nominate Ebunoluwa Dunamis AKA Burna Boy as the Emergency Leader of #EndSARS and other protests. I believe in the Fela's image he harbours.

3. I propose Burna Boy with immediate effect select his national working commitee from the nominations of youths from their various internet platforms, using the #InominateNigeria for their nominations.

4. This National working commitee will with immediate effect work to create an Internet platform for our meetings.

The platform will serve as a meeting point to discuss way forward developments

Youths will be grouped into sections to discuss developments from their local government.

Selection of leaders to hold protests in their states.

Share and comment to add your views.

Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta ✊�

Signed
Abiodun Itunu (Emergency PRO of #EndSars protest)
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
If I should sought the indulgence of these gallant comrades to retreat for now, hope I'll not be called names?

Retreat please, don't let turn this Nation into another Somalia.
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If I should sought the indulgence of these gallant comrades to retreat for now, hope I'll not be called names?

Retreat please, don't let turn this Nation into another Somalia.

EndNigeria
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

EndNigeria
Oga talk your own. We know your intent to the protest is different from that of UNSUSPECTING PROTESTERS. I can't believe that's how you're trying to achieve your biafra
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Oga talk your own. We know your intent to the protest is different from that of UNSUSPECTING PROTESTERS. I can't believe that's how you're trying to achieve your biafra

is it a crime to achieve biafra
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by uniqueboi1(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
nothing surprises me again in these country..if they shoot finish, they will still boldly denial it even wen there are widespread evidences....

indeed there was a country!
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Dede1(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This is an opportunity to end Nigeria as configured not to create Biafra. An equitable Nigeria is good for all. Nigerians must hold steadfastly to this opportunity either to see off Nigeria or bring fundamental changes which should include the right of Nigerian citizens to bear arm.
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by Cyberterror: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Oyigbo is a hotbed of IPOB insurgents.
Re: Bloody - Police Shooting Directly At Endsars Protesters In Oyigbo Rivers State by ezeudo97817: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
:If I should sought the indulgence of these gallant comrades to retreat for now, hope I'll not be called names? Retreat please, don't let turn this Nation into another Somalia. EndNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu, Anyim, Ekweremadu, Others Storm Igbere For Southeast Meeting (photos) / Meet The Siblings And Only Son Of Aisha Buhari (PHOTOS) / Local Government Chairman Ask POS To Pay 5 picsk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.