|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,625,207 members, 6,122,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 January 2021 at 05:30 PM
|Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by leaculpa: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020|
Heres one of Felas songs I heard for the first time today describing who buhari is.
I was one of those that supported this government in 2015, hoping it would save us from Jonathans incompetence with Boko Haram. I, like most millenials, knew nothing about General Buharis antecedents.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu you knew better.
May the dead souls rest in peace. May God grant comfort to their families. I just cant stop crying.
2minute video here:
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
|Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by omoharry(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020|
leaculpa:And we are still fighting over the same things ..
|Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020|
You and those millenials were willfuly deceived because either you don't read or you refused to read!
You voted a man who:
1. Till date lied about his certificate
2. Sacked a democratically elected government through a coup
3. Has a well-documented history of jihad mentality and violence
4. Never wrote any book, didn't start any business to employ Nigerians, never attended council of state meetings for over 30 years after he left power.
5. Has a known history of never obeying court orders
6. Was said to supervise the loss of about $2.8bn during his time in PTF
Sorry, you were not deceived. You were willfuly unwise!
|Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by leaculpa: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2020|
O su mi.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31