Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari (313 Views)

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by leaculpa: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Heres one of Felas songs I heard for the first time today describing who buhari is.

I was one of those that supported this government in 2015, hoping it would save us from Jonathans incompetence with Boko Haram. I, like most millenials, knew nothing about General Buharis antecedents.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu you knew better.

May the dead souls rest in peace. May God grant comfort to their families. I just cant stop crying. cry

2minute video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by omoharry(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
leaculpa:
Heres one of Felas songs I heard for the first time today describing who buhari is.

I was one of those that supported this government in 2015, hoping it would save us from Jonathans incompetence with Boko Haram. I, like most millenials, knew nothing about General Buharis antecedents.

May God punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu for selling this tyrant to us as the solution to this country. You knew better.

May the dead souls rest in peace. May God grant comfort to their families. I just cant stop crying. cry

2minute video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
And we are still fighting over the same things ..
Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
You and those millenials were willfuly deceived because either you don't read or you refused to read!

You voted a man who:

1. Till date lied about his certificate
2. Sacked a democratically elected government through a coup
3. Has a well-documented history of jihad mentality and violence
4. Never wrote any book, didn't start any business to employ Nigerians, never attended council of state meetings for over 30 years after he left power.
5. Has a known history of never obeying court orders
6. Was said to supervise the loss of about $2.8bn during his time in PTF
7. etc...

Sorry, you were not deceived. You were willfuly unwise!

1 Like

Re: Felas Song 'Beasts Of No Nation' describing Buhari by leaculpa: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
omoharry:
And we are still fighting over the same things ..

O su mi.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Obaseki Meets Edo Youths, Assures Of 60 Per Cent Rep In New Cabinet / Which State Won In This Endsarsnow Protest? / Govts’ Poor Response Indication Nigerian Youths’ Future Under Threat — ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.