Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

An Account Of Coming End Of Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Account Of Coming End Of Days (1657 Views)

The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All? / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com

Perhaps you are just visiting my series for the first time. I have an earlier thread that links you to my most amazing write ups.
Please click here to jump and read the other ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/4868158/journey-into-heaven

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
This series is talking about the days of future.
Most of the things you'll read here might be strange to believe but trust me, in as much as this is fiction, about 50% is 100% truths.

Please let's read with an open mind.
I'm just stating as it is impressed in my mind.
No need for debates or arguments . just read and sieve that which you want to sieve.
God bless us

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2020
The devil is wiser than all the human beings that ever lived and will ever live.

He is the most coordinated, organized, and meticulous being that was ever created.
Smartness, intelligence, brilliancy is encased in him.

Above all, he is a copier. He duplicates to the best of his ability the tactics, operations and organization of God.

And in this last days, he will combine all his tactics to unleash his last war on earth during the tribulation.

Unknown to everyone, the devil can plan for centuries (100 years), a single thing he wants to do in a 1000 years. He has secret plans that he desperately wants to unleash on mankind but the Holy Spirit is holding him back

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way

However, in the end, he will be utterly destroyed, disgraced and vanquished.

Verse 8 says
Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

2 Likes

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
I woke up at night many years back when I was a child. I can't say what woke me up.

But I woke up alert. I was around 6 or 7 years old.

The night before I had a fight with my elder brother. He was around 10 years old. We were arguing about which cassette to watch (those where in the days of VHS Cassesste players) no VCD OR DVD.

So I cried and went to sleep while he ignored me and watched the cartoon he wanted.

Now, When I woke up alert, it was as if someone woke me up, bit I didnt feel any touch. I just opened my eyes and sat up.
I looked up at the clock, it was 3 o'clock sharp. Happily for me, there was light. I quickly made to stand up from the bed, to quickly go and continue watching my cartoon that my elder brother didn't allow me to watch.
I knew our parents will be in their room sleeping.

It was until I jumped down from the bed that in sense someone had being in the room with him all along and I never knew. In shock, I quickly turned to my right side and I saw him, smiling lovingly at him.

He wore a dress that people in that film called 'Jesus of Nazareth ' wear. Tunic or long gowns, but this one was elegant, beautiful, very fluid and fine, cream in color.
It had gold thread around the edges / hem of his garment. He wore golden sandals too, and his feet was fine, I was just staring at it. His toe nails looked perfect and shiny like he applied paint, but I knew it was natural.

His hands looked ruffed, like someone who has down labour work, or carpenter work. I gazed at his palms and saw a hole on each of them, on his wrist. It looker like an old wound and a fresh wound at the same time.

I looked up at his face and then it hit me. Pure love. Infact I realized he loved me much more than my parents. His love was complete, assured, never ending, never failing, and instant.

He had a nice smile on his face, like when you go to see a big brother or uncle that you love so much. When I looked into his eyes, it was like time stood still and we were transported to a joyous place and we danced for a long time.

I was speechless, shocked and confused. BUT THERE WAS NO SINGLE ATOM OF FEAR IN HIS PRESENCE. I was just hit by waves upon waves of love and excitement. I was the first to speak.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2020
I said who are you?

Still smiling he said I'm Jesus.
Now, when he spoke, I heard his voice normally with my ears, bit I noticed something else . I heard him inside me, I heard him in my mind, at the same time in my heart, in my ears, in my head, in my tummy, everywhere.
Its like the walls agreed to what he said, my bed agreed also, my toys agreed also.
It was like my dresses confirmed it, my toys, my shoes it was like the whole objects in my room agreed and confirmed it.

I was like, what's going on in this room. Lol. I was just looking at him and looking at my whole room.

Then he called me by my name and said, Ada, I have a job for you, a serious task for you to do. But you'll keep it a secret till the beginning of the gateway year.

When he spoke, I saw something in his eyes. Off course the love he had for me was there, but I saw something else. I saw pain, sadness and grief.

Then he sighed and said come. He gave me his hand, those rugged, hard looking hand. And I reached out to it, the moment I held it I had this sense of peace, safety and comfort. As he held me, we started working out of the room towards the sitting room.

I gazed at his hands, transfixed on the nail like holes on his wrist. Something told me to put my hand in it. But I didnt. In felt it might pain him because the wound looked fresh, but I was like he isnt crying even though he has Injured. Lol, (the mind of a child).

So I asked him, Jesus is your hand paining you? He looked at me and smiled and said, the pain in my heart for the people you are to give this message is greater than any pain or wound I might feel.

Then I asked him, did you tell your mummy that you injured? (I said this because in my house, once you injured, you are to tell mummy immediately). When I said this he just laughed, but he didn't say anything. I was a bit confused and just shrugged.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
When we for to the sitting room , he carried me and placed me on a chair. Then he went to the TV and switched it on.
That was when i noticed he had a cassette tape on his hand all along. He slotted it into the player head and came to sit down with me. I was about to tell him that he forgot to press the play button, that it won't play without him doing so.

It was when I heard the soft whirl sound of the player head about to play the cassette tape he put inside that I realized that, even though he didnt press the play button, the cassette player was about to play. (For many years, I keep wondering and trying this myself, how could jesus just put the cassette and it played for him without him pressing the play button. Lol)

The moment he sat down, I heard the whirl sound and the TV came on. The screen was divided into two. One side showed the year 1999 the other showed the world rotating normally. It was like a camera in space showing the world.

Now it got to 2000, the world that was rotating normally slowed down briefly then it continued normally.

It got to the year 2001 and so on.
At a time I was like what kind of film are we watching, very boring.

I looked to Jesus to ask him if we could change this cassette and put my tom and jerry favourite cartoon. But he was watching the screen with full concentration, like he didnt want to miss something important. The look in his face made me keep quiet and watch with him.

As the years were increasing, I noticed that the rotation of the earth was decreasing....like a fan about to stop. Slowly...

Then the year 2020 came up on the screen and I looked at the earth. All along, the earth was rotating clock wise, but slower and slower .

But when it got to 2020, the earth, finally stop and all of a sudden, it started rotating anti Clock wise. It started going back the opposite direction.

IMMEDIATELY, JESUS SAT UP RIGHT ON THE SCREEN AND CALLED MY NAME WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS. HE SAID

ADA, GET READY, THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD.

immediately he said this I looked at the picture of the earth that was now rotating anti clock wise.
Surprisingly I saw eyes and a mouth appear on the earth. The eyes were full of pain and I saw small tears coming out from it.

Then the earth opened up her mouth and I heard a loud cry. I sat up right in fear and shock.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by jiggaz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
nnamdiosu:
This series is talking about the days of future.
Most of the things you'll read here might be strange to believe but trust me, in as much as this is fiction, about 50% is 100% truths.

Please let's read with an open mind.
I'm just stating as it is impressed in my mind.
No need for debates or arguments . just read and sieve that which you want to sieve.
God bless us

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

Alright thanks.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 12:53am On Oct 22, 2020
The cry was like the sound of a woman giving birth to children. Waves upon waves of the sound hit me. I was shocked, opened my eyes wide and my mouth while I looked at Jesus.

Then Jesus spoke to me very seriously.
I know 2020 is a far off and long time. But sooner than you think, it will come to pass. my message is to be kept till 2020 before being shared. 2020 is the gateway year and AFTER IT, THE WORLD WILL NEVER BECOME THE SAME AGAIN.

Once he said these words, the picture of the rotating earth disappeared and the screen changed.

When I looked at the screen, I saw a group of people wearing lab coats, seriously working and moving about hurriedly.

It was like they had a deadline and had to meet up to it. Somewhere plotting graphs, others were on computers, some were with test tubes etc.

The screen focused on one of them, at his back actually.

It was when he turned to the screen, that his face came up clearly on the screen.
On his forehead, bodily written in red ink were 3 digits.

Jesus then said, these are the end time army of the devil. Their aim is to create many inventions that will be capture the souls of men in the end time.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Tjayjosh(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
nnamdiosu:
The cry was like the sound of a woman giving birth to children. Waves upon waves of the sound hit me. I was shocked, opened my eyes wide and my mouth while I looked at Jesus.

I know 2020 is a far off and long time. But sooner than you think, it will come to pass. my message is to be kept till 2020 before being shared. 2020 is the gateway year and AFTER IT, THE WORLD WILL NEVER BECOME THE SAME AGAIN.

Once he said these words, the picture of the rotating earth disappeared and the screen changed.

When I looked at the screen, I saw a group of people wearing lab coats, seriously working and moving about hurriedly.

It was like they had a deadline and had to meet up to it. Somewhere plotting graphs, others were on computers, some were with test tubes etc.

It was when he turned to the screen, that his face came up clearly on the screen.

Jesus then said, these are the end time army of the devil. Their aim is to create many inventions that will be capture the souls of men in the end time.
Following.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by CaptMarvel(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
nnamdiosu:

lovely.. Following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by oranget(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Oludami1: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Following. Post more and more grease to your blessed elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by jubianose(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
just entered here. I hope to sieve something as you rightly said. God bless you bro Nnamdi. Keep it up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Then the screen paused, Jesus said to me

Daughter, there are three main categories of technology that the devil will use to enslave people.
These technology will be highly needed and used by the anti Christ after the rapture HOWEVER, IT WILL BE TESTED FOR USE BEFORE THE RAPTURE.

Daughter, these will subtly be used on human beings and it will be very successfully.

The first is an Individual satanic technology. This will be used to capture the souls of people personally. You see that rectangle device, it will be greatly used and greatly successfully. IT WAS LATER THAT I FOUND OUT THAT WAS A MOBILE PHONE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. BUT NOTE THAT THIS WAS IN THE YEAR 1994, SO I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE THEN OF WHAT A PHONE WAS.

the second is the mass satanic technology. this will be used to target the souls of men in a mass scale. It has already being in use by the kingdom of darkness but it will be highly upgraded in the future. He was referring to the television.

And the last is the global satanic technology.
This will be the policeman technology of the future. IT WILL COME IN TWO PARTS. ONE WILL BE IN THE HEAVENS, THE OTHER PART WILL BE ON EARTH.

The first part that will function on earth will be called a drone, that will be used to identify, target and hint down people who refuse to collect the mark or worship the beast. This part has being made in the kingdom of darkness, but it hasn't yet come out on earth, (remember this was in 1994)

The second part that will reside in the heavens is a satalliet, it will be used to feed information, store information and relay information to the drone to do its work on earth.

When Jesus said all this, in was confused and so i asked him, Jesus, does it mean that technology is bad?

Jesus looked at the screen for a while and said no. TECHNOLOGY IS NEITHER BAD NOT GOOD. IT IS THE APPLICATION OF IT THAT DETERMINES ITS MORAL STAND.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
nnamdiosu:
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com
Baba pls the one I requested,u didn't send it to me.." HELL..y are angels are scared to go there"

Perhaps you are just visiting my series for the first time. I have an earlier thread that links you to my most amazing write ups.
Please click here to jump and read the other ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/4868158/journey-into-heaven

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry.

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=mekzyjoe post=95574407][/quote]

Ok I haven't yet turned i t into an eBook. I will do so and send to you boss.

Regards
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Ok I haven't yet turned i t into an eBook. I will do so and send to you boss.

Regards
Nnamdi? Kindly cont. Pls

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by dsfaster: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
I carefully contemplated on the words Jesus just spoke....
TECHNOLOGY IS NEITHER BAD NOT GOOD. IT IS THE APPLICATION OF IT THAT DETERMINES ITS MORAL STAND.

Then Jesus said
1. In the last days, the devil will invest in technology very much because that will be the room of the enemy to program, brain wash, monitor and control the sons of men AFTER THE RAPTURE.

2. There will be a network of technology between powerful countries to enable the anti Christ and his agents to successfully impose satanic laws and decrees to frustrate and torture people who refuse to accept the worship of the devil

3. There are lots of demonic technology that have been created a long time ago, but waiting for the right time to be launched. There are technology to map out the whole world and track human movements EVEN IN THE DARK. (when Jesus said this I laughed because I felt this was impossible. Jesus just looked at me and smiled...like dont worry just hang on. Youll soon see what I mean). Now that ive grown, I know of NIGHT VISION TECHNOLOGY: TO SEE CLEARLY AT NIGHT OR DARK PLACES, INFRA RED GLASSES: TO MAP OUT THE HEAT OF LIVING THINGS AND DETECT PEOPLE ON THE BLACKEST OF NIGHT.
ALSO GOOGLE MAPS AND DRONES TO TRACK PLACES OR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Then I looked ant the screen and saw destruction and world wide disasters. From earthquakes to tusanmis. The world was plunged into a battle field. It was terrible.

I discoverer that a chain reactions of blood shed will occur on the earth. The main purpose of these disasters will be to strategic reduce the number of human beings drastically so that

MANKIND WILL BE SMALL ENOUGH TO BE MANAGED BY THE ANTI CHRIST.

MAKE MANKIND GIVE UP ON GOD AS BEING THE SOURCE OF THE TROUBLES. (THE DEVIL ACTUALLY LOVED THIS PLAN).
MANKIND WILL THEN HAVE TWO MAIN GODS.
1. THE DEVIL
2. TECHNOLOGY

MAKE THE SURVIVING HUMANS COME TOGETHER IN CLUSTERS OR SECTORS. THESE SECTORS WILL BE RULED BY A PUPPET RULER WHO IS ACTING ON ORDERS OF THE ANTI CHRIST. I SAW THAT THE TERM COUNTRIES WAS NO LONGER USED AGAIN BECAUSE THE NATURAL DISASTERS DESTROYED COUNTRIES BOUNDARIES AND THE EARTHQUAKES MERGED SEVERAL COUNTRIES INTO ONE. SO MANKIND DISCARDED COUNTRIES FOR SECTORS.

Inside these sectors, drones were greatly deployed to move about and scan for humans without the identification of the anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Oludami1: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is serious. After the rapture, those christains left behind will go through a lot.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by MegaPlayBoy: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hate the fact that OP updates this page so slowly

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
nnamdiosu:
Then I looked ant the screen and saw destruction and world wide disasters. From earthquakes to tusanmis. The world was plunged into a battle field. It was terrible.

I discoverer that a chain reactions of blood shed will occur on the earth. The main purpose of these disasters will be to strategic reduce the number of human beings drastically so that

MANKIND WILL BE SMALL ENOUGH TO BE MANAGED BY THE ANTI CHRIST.

MAKE MANKIND GIVE UP ON GOD AS BEING THE SOURCE OF THE TROUBLES. (THE DEVIL ACTUALLY LOVED THIS PLAN).
MANKIND WILL THEN HAVE TWO MAIN GODS.
1. THE DEVIL
2. TECHNOLOGY

MAKE THE SURVIVING HUMANS COME TOGETHER IN CLUSTERS OR SECTORS. THESE SECTORS WILL BE RULED BY A PUPPET RULER WHO IS ACTING ON ORDERS OF THE ANTI CHRIST. I SAW THAT THE TERM COUNTRIES WAS NO LONGER USED AGAIN BECAUSE THE NATURAL DISASTERS DESTROYED COUNTRIES BOUNDARIES AND THE EARTHQUAKES MERGED SEVERAL COUNTRIES INTO ONE. SO MANKIND DISCARDED COUNTRIES FOR SECTORS.

Inside these sectors, drones were greatly deployed to move about and scan for humans without the identification of the anti Christ.

More pls nnamdi
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
In the world we live in, people say that technology and the internet has made the world a global village.

Surprisingly, this isn't. YET true.
The world isnt yet a global village. We humans are yet to see a global village. Honestly.

There are some technology that will not come out till after the rapture. These technology are so awesome that mankind will marvel.

There are technology that are hidden by so many countries that if they came out now, there will be riots.

All of these technology are aimed at two things. Spying on people and intense mind controlling.
These tech will merge the world together, especially with the use of virtual reality tech.

I saw that telecommunications/media/TV/radio WILL BE COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER BY THE ANTI CHRIST. (ACTUALLY IT STARTED FROM THE GATEWAY YEAR, 2020).

Therefore combined with satellites and drones, TV/radios that spied on people, cameras that were placed everywhere...it was hard for people to exist without being caught by the authorities for not accepting the mark of the beast.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by oranget(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
nnamdiosu:
In the world we live in, people say that technology and the internet has made the world a global village.

The world isnt yet a global village. We humans are yet to see a global village. Honestly.

There are some technology that will not come out till after the rapture. These technology are so awesome that mankind will marvel.

There are technology that are hidden by so many countries that if they came out now, there will be riots.

All of these technology are aimed at two things. Spying on people and intense mind controlling.
These tech will merge the world together, especially with the use of virtual reality tech.

I saw that telecommunications/media/TV/radio WILL BE COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER BY THE ANTI CHRIST. (ACTUALLY IT STARTED FROM THE GATEWAY YEAR, 2020).

Therefore combined with satellites and drones, TV/radios that spied on people, cameras that were placed everywhere...it was hard for people to exist without being caught by the authorities for not accepting the mark of the beast.

This is true. I happened to stumble upon a post about a hologram translator which is part of the stage set for the emergence of the Antichrist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by ebenice(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is serious
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Nnamdi,we are yet to hear from u bro

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by jiggaz(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Very nice bro. I am following.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Thattallgirl(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Omo nawa o embarassed
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Then Jesus stood up. I was still him.
There was something about the way he stood up, to signify that what he was about to say was serious.

At the same time, the screen showed an amazing view.
I saw a soft blue mist around the earth slowly evaporating. Inside of it where white spots.
The seemed to be leaving the earths atmosphere, although the white specks arose from various parts of the world, various continents and they all joined together as one inside the blue mist that was slowly leaving the earth surface.

As this was happening, I saw somewhere from the corner of the universe, a dirty brown mist quickly moving to replace the blue mist that was leaving the earth.
I heard demonic laughter and hideous voices, squeals , coming from the dirty brown mist.

Then Jesus interpreted,

THE BLUE MIST IS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, THAT IS PROTECTING THE EARTH FROM THE DESTRUCTION AND EVIL PLANS OF THE ENEMY.

THE WHITE SPECKS ARE MY TRUE CHILDREN , BEING RAPTURED AWAY FROM THE EARTH.

ONCE THE RAPTURE OCCURS, THE LEVEL OF PROTECTION FOR HUMANS WILL GREATLY REDUCE. THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS WHAT KEEPS GREAT AND INTESNSE DEMONIC ACTIVITY AT BAY, BUT AFTER THE RAPTURE, HIS WORK ON EARTH WILL BE DONE.

HE CAME TO THE EARTH AFTER MY RESURRECTION, NOW HIS WORK ON EARTH HAS FINISHED.

All of a sudden I started feeling sad. I now started crying. Deep tears, sobbing that even affected my breathing.

I was wondering why I was weeping, but at the same time, I discovered I couldn't help it. I was feeling the emotions and pains of people on the earth. Even nature wept.

Everything was in disarray. New laws that were strange were put in place. I saw some good people, who felt the just needed to be good without accepting Jesus, weep.

I saw that PEOPLE OF OTHER RELIGIONS FINALLY DISCOVERED THAT THEIR RELIGION LIED TO THEM, AND THEY STARTED LEAVING IN CONFUSION.
RELIGION STARTED BREAKING DOWN, PEOPLE WERE NOW DROPPING . FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE WORLD STARTED, ALL RELIGIONS WERE BEING STARVED OF FOLLOWERS. PEOPLE WERE BEATING THEIR RELIGIOUS LEADERS TO DEATH FOR deceiving THEM

AND THE EVIL WAS MUCH ON THE EARTH. I CANT EXPLAIN IT. ITS LIKE THERE WAS ORDER AND AT THE SAME TIME NO ORDER AROUND THE WORLD.

BUT THE SADNESS WAS GROWING. AND THE CONFUSION. IT WAS IN THIS CONFUSION THAT POLITICIAN CAME UP. He came to address the united nations assembly. He spoken and everyone listened on awe.

A smooth talker, an orator. Very charismatic. Cheerful. Nice smile. He brought hope. He spoke of peace, lasting peace. Infact he did bring a sort of peace, because I discovered the issue of war in the middle east was resolved. HE MADE PEACE WITH ISRAEL. (ALREADY THAT RELIGION PRACTISED MOST IN THAT RELIGION HAS CEASED TO EXIST, ALL RELIGIONS) SO MOST OF THE THINGS THEIR PROPHET TOLD THEM ABOUT ISRAEL, THEY BEGAN TO SLOWLY DOUBT AND DIS BELIEVE IT. (THAT WAS WHAT EVEN MADE THE PEACE POSSIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE)

you see, right from genesis, the nation Israel hadn't known peace, always war or troubles with her neighbours. I'll come to this later.

But the politician was very wise. He had solutions. He was the one that proposed joining countries together as sectors and no more countries, so that collective aid, health, security etc could be effectively passed from one side to another. So people were now called one world citizens (although it was grouped into sectors for easy administration).

When I saw the politician I was already smiling. (I was still a child, remember) so I also was swayed with his sweet words.
But I looked closely at his eyes. Instead of black eyes, I saw a snake eyes. Then those eyes looked at me. And , it seemed I was falling inside a well. And infact I did fall, cos in was fainting.

But i felt a hand hold me out.
At the time, i didn't know he was a saviour, but he saved me from that well I saw in the politician eyes. JESUS TRULY IS A SAVIOUR

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
When Jesus touched me. I regained strength.
But in was troubled. He sensed it and touched me the second time and said my child, peace be still. Instantly I felt peace. (The screen had stopped by this time but immediately in felt the peace, it began).

I saw that slowly, all the people in the united nations assembly, began removing their brains and giving to the politician. He started smiling a devilish smile. One by one, the leaders of the world gave their brains to him. When it got to the last person, he put them all in a black sack, then when back to the first person again.

And slowly again, they started giving him their heart, one by one.
The anti Christ, now possessed the brains and hearts of the world leaders.

Then the screen changed.
I saw Christianity being outlawed.
Let me explain something.

Not everyone who leaves on earth will be a sinner. No. Some true children of God, would be left behind. AND EACH ONE INSIDE HIS HEART OF HEARTS WILL KNOW WHY HE WAS LEFT BEHIND.

But they will be the new set of outlawed terrorist
They were being persecuted. Arrested. Betrayed. Because they spoke against the politician and another prophet of a new religion that the world now followed.

So they were outlawed in all sectors, (remember no more word called countries).
And it was a painful persecution. And very productive.

PRODUCTIVE BECAUSE FOE THE FIRST TIME, TECHNOLOGY WILL BE USED TO FISH OUT CHRISTAINS, AND TECHNOLOGY IS VERY EFFICENT.

I saw many crying, remeber those times before the rapture, when they were free to carry the bible
, when the holy spirit calmly and lovingly warned them about their secret sins or disobiedence etc.

And they wept silently.
And I also wept. I cried even more than I did before. IT LOOKED LIKE THE HEAVENS HAD CLOSED. LIKE GOD WAS SILENT. NO PROPHECY OR VISION FROM HEAVEN.

they repented in all righteousness. They fasted. They prayed. But yet nothing. The screen showed CHRISTAINS around the world crying. As I cried along with them, mucus coming from my nose.
I felt the pain and emotions they felt too.

And so i cried even more. It looked bleak, and indeed it was. Then I heard it softly but surely.

Someone else was crying apart from me and the believers in the screen. The sobs of this person , showed pain, was more than what I or the people on the screen were crying. So I looked up, there was only one more person in the room with me.

And when I looked at him, at his eyes, ohhhh those eyes. I've never seen pain and anguish in anyone's eyes. For a very long time , till when I had grown up and even married, I never ever ever saw pain in a mans eyes like his.

His was pure pain, but not for him. But for the people on the screen.

FOR EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD MISSED THE RAPTURE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD CAUSED THIS PAIN ON THEMSELVES BECOS OF DISOBEDIENCE AND LAZINESS, HE STILL FELT FOR THEM.
BECAUSE HE WAS STILL THEIR SAVIOUR, BOTH OF THOSE WHO MADE THE RAPTURE AND THOSE WHO DIDNT.

THE SON OF GOD WAS CRYING WITH ME. SOFT BUT PURE PAINS.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
The screen left the earth and I saw a mighty being on a throne. The being and the throne seemed to be made of light, like fluorescent light only brighter, way brighter I couldn't view.

Everywhere in my parlor lighted up , just from the screen. Inside the light were brilliant colored stones moving in different motions and clashing with themselves.
When one stone hit another stone, great thunder and lightening erupted from the throne. The frenzy was increasing , getting more and more fast.

I fell from the chair that i sat but Jesus laid his hand again on me the third time and lifted me up again to the chair.

I felt something that I didn't understand then. It was like a pure cloth no stain.( now I know.its holiness)

I felt great power from this being.
But i sensed this being was angry. The anger a father has at his child who over and over disobeys him.

An anger filled with love, love yet anger.

Then I saw Jesus on the screen. He stepped into the place where this being sat on the throne.

I looked at Jesus by my side, he was watching himself with all seriousness on the screen with me.

When the Jesus on the screen entered where the being on the throne sat, the whole throne and around the being exploded . it was like the being on the throne, the throne, the light, the colored stones, the thunder, etc loved Jesus so much.

I sensed a great love between Jesus and he who sat on the throne. All of a sudden it clicked. The being was God.

Jesus then began to interceded for the remaining people on earth that missed the rapture.
He remind God of how he died for them, for every man that will or has ever lived. He reminded the father of his love for the world, that made him send Jesus to die for the world.

But i still sensed the anger from the father.

But there was something Jesus said that caught the attention of the father.

Jesus said that no matter the circumstance, his blood is enough and sufficient to save/interceded for them all. The moment he mentioned 'his blood', I noticed blood coming out from Jesus hands.

But the moment they came out, the stones that were moving with speed inside the light exploded into tiny pieces like snow. And started falling down into the earth, into various places where the Christians were praying intensely and in tears.

Then I saw them. Strong, determined, eager but most of all compassionate. they were billions and billions of them. They had a leader, she looked like a woman, but I knew they didn't have gender.

This their leader had a name. Her name was hope.
For the last time in this age, angels were released to mankind in great numbers.
God will not abandon his children yet.

Angelic activity will greatly increase during this time. To a great degree . this is because great grace, succor and hope will be needed.

Even in our unfaithfulness, God will remain faithful. And helpful.

BECAUSE HE IS GOD.
Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / Why Do People Always Equate Atheists With Having No Morals / The Dark Truth About Close-up Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.