Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) (56462 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Bola146:
Dear Lord!!!! [s]People should please stop destroying things please.
[/s]
Muhammadu Buhari,

You pay billions of naira to Boko Haram yearly in guise of ransome.
You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.
You reintegrated them into the national army and sponsored them abroad.
You celebrate Boko Haram flag inside government's house.
You value cow's life but you hate non-Fulani Nigeria.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Skmoda360:

How much are they selling a bag of rice now?.....your talk no get sense jawre....go and sleep mr man.

So it's about rice now...what you don't know is that no country is this world that's is not facing some kind of hardship.

You talking about rice, it's only a matter of time before it drops.

Why should we be importing what we can produce.

Think my brother, try dey use ur sense small small
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Thunder fire you!

Thunder fire your generation
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:
You see the so called peaceful protesters

We need more soldier's on our roads

Enough of this anarchy

Please do something Baba Buhari

BMC zombies:

dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
Iamgrey5

You wickeds are the online supporters of this satanic administration. God will give generations your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIG.ERIA
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Vyzz: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

It won't cause you won't find partaking in a lost cause .

However,I can assure you if you don't stop all this stupidity,then a stray bullet is coming for you wherever you are

Your mama idiot
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see why I've been saying it is no longer a protest but civil unrest? Infact it legally ceased to be a protest the moment curfew was imposed.

It's unfortunate that the situation has reached this level. However, Nigerian army acted within the ambience of the law.

Section 33 sub 2 of Nigerian constitution has justified their act:

The section states;
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary –

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny
What is this one saying?
The president of Kyrgyzstan said he did not want to be remembered as a leader “who shed blood and shot at his own citizens.”
You're one of the black monkey they referred with very primitive mind set.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by WizzyVine: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Thanks for your response. For me, killing of anyone is evil, be it by armed soldiers or armed civilians, except in the case of self-defense, which is clearly not the case here. Thus, the army has a case to answer in this regard.

That aside, the government had declared a curfew... wisdom demands that the protesters should have left every protest point and returned home just as the protests originators and supporters - Aisha Yesufu and Falz - had tweeted yesterday. Why didn't the protesters heed that call, from even their leaders? Why trying to prove some kind of strong-headedness (which is a typical Nigerian character though) with the government? This is irresponsible on the part of the protesters.
Let's call a spade a spade. Honestly, people on this forum are being very unfair to Sanwo-Olu and history will judge them for that. He visited these protesters many times and pleaded with them, encouraged them only for people to spite him now. Respect begets respect. After he had called for a curfew, the protesters should have shown a sign of respect based on his recent antecedents by obeying the curfew but they rather ignored that and rubbed it in his face by remaining on the protest grounds.

And the protesters say that power should be handed over to them....with the behavior and character manifested in the past few days, this country will be worse than Syria or Libya if such people ever gain power! Their autocracy will be worse than the military rule or Hafez Al-Assad of Syria.

Mark my words for future reference!

I'm really touched by the fact that Sanwo Olu visited the protesters several times before the massacre. However, what message did he pass to them?

Did he just tell them to disperse? Or did he inform them of the coming bloodletting?

Many protesters have been killed by hoodlums of late, what did Sanwo Olu dó about it?

In Oyo State, violence resulting to deaths of some persons erupted in Ibadan. Seyi Makinde immediately deployed Operation Burst to defend the protesters.

As the governor of Lagos State, Sanwo Olu should have done everything to defend his citizens. He knew what was coming but left them to their deaths. This is the very Crux of the matter.

Sometimes, it is much more profitable to betray higher authorities and lose your favour with them than to stay loyal and cause many lives to be lost.

1 Like

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please stop the burnings. It is not funny. How dare these hoodlums. The police should go after them.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
babtoundey:

You that is not heartless think the lost lives can be redeemed, avenged or reclaimed by losing more lives and properties. Why don't you guys try and use your heads? What Lagos or any part of the country needs right now is not further shedding of blood or destruction of properties. You can't quench violence with violence.
tell your leaders to use their heads. I have their contacts if you need them.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vyzz:

Your mama idiot

Your papa werey
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by smiliyB(f): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
does burning the buses bring back life or hurt apc?It ur taxes
Everything to you is about money, I won't reply you anymore fate will do.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
WizzyVine:

I'm really touched by the fact that Sanwo Olu visited the protesters several times before the massacre. However, what message did he pass to them?

Did he just tell them to disperse? Or did he inform them of the coming bloodletting?

Many protesters have been killed by hoodlums of late, what did Sanwo Olu dó about it?

In Oyo State, violence resulting to deaths of some persons erupted in Ibadan. Seyi Makinde immediately deployed Operation Burst to defend the protesters.

As the governor of Lagos State, Sanwo Olu should have done everything to defend his citizens. He knew what was coming but left them to their deaths. This is the very Crux of the matter.

Sometimes, it is much more profitable to betray higher authorities and lose your favour with them than to stay loyal and cause many lives to be lost.

Well. ..all you have said about Sanwo Olu are only accusations...you need to get concrete proof that that was really the case and then we believe. I as a principle don't believe unverified postulations online until they are proved with facts. Someone said Eniola Bad us had been shot and killed yesterday only for her to debunk the claim and say that she wasn't even at the protest yesterday talkless of being shot at. Let's not allow those who want to make Nigeria another Libya use as their tools and pawns in their chess game.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see why I've been saying it is no longer a protest but civil unrest? Infact it legally ceased to be a protest the moment curfew was imposed.

It's unfortunate that the situation has reached this level. However, Nigerian army acted within the ambience of the law.

Section 33 sub 2 of Nigerian constitution has justified their act:

The section states;
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary –

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny
Idiot, is waving the flag and singing the national anthem an act of riot?
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
smiliyB:
Everything to you is about money, I won't reply you anymore fate will do.
u dony need to ....but stop burning public buses this what we are clamouring for Good governance,better busstop and buses not hooliganism....

1 Like

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Idiot, is waving the flag and singing the national anthem an act of riot?
burning buildings is an act of partying

1 Like

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do you think if relative was one of the victims down last night, I will not react , I will burn anything I lay my hand to ashes
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Vyzz: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Your papa werey

Your mama pussy
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vyzz:

Your mama pussy

Your papa Magot ridden dick
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:
You see the so called peaceful protesters

We need more soldier's on our roads

Enough of this anarchy

Please do something Baba Buhari

Bring out your father to stop them.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Vyzz: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Your papa Magot ridden dick

I don't gave tune for an evil looking soul like u...

Quote me again make Satan use u for sacrifice oponu
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vyzz:

I don't gave tune for an evil looking soul like u...

Quote me again make Satan use u for sacrifice oponu

You be devils advocate right
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by MzBertty(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Before they burn down Lagos...Bubu come and address Nigerians
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by WizzyVine: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well. ..all you have said about Sanwo Olu are only accusations...you need to get concrete proof that that was really the case and then we believe. I as a principle don't believe unverified postulations online until they are proved with facts. Someone said Eniola Bad us had been shot and killed yesterday only for her to debunk the claim and say that she wasn't even at the protest yesterday talkless of being shot at. Let's not allow those who want to make Nigeria another Libya use as their tools and pawns in their chess game.

You're right but the situation here is quite different.

First, no one said Eniola Badmus was killed yesterday. The report only said there was someone in the video that looks like her. The report didn't speak with authority that Eniola Badmus was killed.

Now, regarding the Sanwo Olu matter, the federal government cannot perpetuate that magnitude of military action without the foreknowledge of the state government.

There's evidence that Tinubu was aware, hence Sanwo Olu cannot feign ignorance.

Sometimes, if you cannot extract facts through logic, you will succumb to lies. The following questions are pointers:

1. Who ordered the taking down of the cameras? Federal government?

2. Who ordered the switching off of the lights? Federal Government?

3. Can these orders be carried out without the involvement of the State Government?

For all we know, the Federal government is the highest power in the federation but the states are autonomous. The Federal Government cannot make such an incursion into Lagos without Sanwo Olu being privy to such as action.

And, we know that the Federal Government cannot order the State Government. Such an action can only come following a mutual agreement.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Charly68: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
All the achievements of Tinubu's tom boy will go into flames from the look of things ,I think the man has activated a curse for changing Ambode ...no where to run to now
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
WizzyVine:

First, no one said Eniola Badmus was killed yesterday. The report only said there was someone in the video that looks like her. The report didn't speak with authority that Eniola Badmus was killed.

Now, regarding the Sanwo Olu matter, the federal government cannot perpetuate that magnitude of military action without the foreknowledge of the state government.

Sometimes, if you cannot extract facts through logic, you will succumb to lies. The following questions are pointers:

3. Can these orders be carried out without the involvement of the State Government?

For all we know, the Federal government is the highest power in the federation but the states are autonomous. The Federal Government cannot make such an incursion into Lagos without Sanwo Olu being privy to such as action.

And, we know that the Federal Government cannot order the State Government. Such an action can only come following a mutual agreement.

Like I said, all these are postulations, not facts.

In addition, security forces don't answer to governors though they are called chief security officer of the state. This matter has been thrashed enough on Nairaland. Sanwo-Olu and/or Tinubu may have known or they may not have known.

Only verifiable facts can prove anything.

In addition, it was stated in black and white here last night that Eniola Badmus he been shot. Check past threads.. nobody said it "looked like her".
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by babtoundey(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
eagleonearth:
tell your leaders to use their heads. I have their contacts if you need them.
You're noticed and ignored.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by jimmynauty: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

You are crazy

Good u understand why !
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
WizzyVine:

Show us evidence tinubu was aware
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by atiku07(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
hotwax:
All tinubus businesses should be burnt down
u lack sense
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Thunder fire your generation

Ogun kee you there!
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by WizzyVine: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Show us evidence tinubu was aware

Let's answer the questions above without prejudice.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by WizzyVine: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Like I said, all these are postulations, not facts.

In addition, security forces don't answer to governors though they are called chief security officer of the state. This matter has been thrashed enough on Nairaland. Sanwo-Olu and/or Tinubu may have known or they may not have known.

Only verifiable facts can prove anything.

In addition, it was stated in black and white here last night that Eniola Badmus he been shot. Check past threads.. nobody said it "looked like her".

The truth will out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.