Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door (5167 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Nigerian Guy Shares Picture Of Himself “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebo / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Escabado: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Mine was my girlfriend with big ass always want me to be fvking her from ass an puci whenever we are making Love. And first she does in the morning after a pise was to start svking my thing.

Guys tell us yours
Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Dibblez: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Both you and your girlfriend are stupid. With all thats going on in the country now, this is what you could post. You lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by tundchip2: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
#reformnigeria
Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by KingsJohnson(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Restructure Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Escabado: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Dibblez:
Both you and your girlfriend are stupid. With all thats going on in the country now, this is what you could post. You lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding!

Mr man .
Nigerian government is not your problem.

Blame your parents for every problem you have, why should they gave birth to children they can't provide a better life for . Same way u will born children like rat and when this grow they begin to blame the government for your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Escabado:
Mine was my girlfriend with big ass always want me to be fvking her from ass an puci whenever we are making Love. And first she does in the morning after a pise was to start svking my thing.

Guys tell us yours
Nah ogun go kill you
omo ale jatijati.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by illicit(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
O wrong now....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2020
me

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Oesophagus99(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bunkum angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Aswear people wey get sense for nairaland few,,,,☹️

So out of what is going on presently nah this your coconut head tell you say make you write,,,,tueh!!☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Edeyoung: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
I love the youth, the gallant youth after this war they will know what hit them, bad government must end, and Buharimust go,

I thank we the youth on nairaland am impress so much that, government dogs on this forum created so many accounts i myself cant even trace because of their numerous accounts, just to curse tribal confusion and hate amongst ourselves but we are still intact.....

Unity is really power, i repeat again this struggle is not against ethnicity or religion but for the betterment of every nigerian,
We will step on the bodies of the bad government and various government dogs, till none will be breathing

Government dogs are all unleashed here on nairaland tracing the scent of the good people of nigeria

We wont kill them with guns, but mob every one of them slowly is the remedy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by ashawopikin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Escabado:

Guys tell us yours
thunder fire you and your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dibblez:

Omo people dey Vex oooooh.....

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by etrange: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nairaland boys are shameless. It's not their fault, the society gives them laissez-faire while busy telling women how to dress and how to walk.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm

Re: What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door by Dibblez: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Escabado:

Mr man .
Nigerian government is not your problem.

Blame your parents for every problem you have, why should they gave birth to children they can't provide a better life for . Same way u will born children like rat and when this grow they begin to blame the government for your stupidity.

You obviously have inadequate sense. You're just talking offpoint!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? / Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos / Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.