Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! (3071 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by MagicBishop: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash

Call sero sero sero hate fur tutu for amotekun hotline

Fck outta here
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by okeyglm: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
right now boats carrying militants are heading to port Harcourt.
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
MagicBishop:

Call sero sero sero hate fur tutu for amotekun hotline

Fck outta here
[/s]
more trash
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by MagicBishop: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
more trash

Contact your nearest amotekun district commander for assistance .

We will be praying for you.

God speed
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
MagicBishop:

Contact your nearest amotekun district commander for assistance .

We will be praying for you.

God speed
[/s]
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by MagicBishop: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Lagos lockdown 2.0 has been achieved through this EndSars .

They will be coming round your house to give you their mandatory vaccine.
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
MagicBishop:

Lagos lockdown 2.0 has been achieved through this EndSars .

They will be coming round your house to give you their mandatory vaccine.

[/s]
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by rottennaija(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
attack attack attack!!!

They can't take our resources only to use it to purchase arms and ammunitions to kill us
while using the same money to treat Bokoharam repentants that have sent thousands of soul beyond like a king

enough is enough

these are the same people inflaming the protest. this was exactly what they wanted, they wanted a revolutionnow protest and they kept inflaming the protest to what it is now.
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
okeyglm:
Name the militant group and All Ijaw militant group Generals are in Gbaramatu with Tompolo celebrating Egbesu festival, so there is militants on their way to carry out any attack
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
attack attack attack!!!

They can't take our resources only to use it to purchase arms and ammunitions to kill us
while using the same money to treat Bokoharam repentants that have sent thousands of soul beyond like a king

enough is enough

You are stupid
If you die like fowl, you will be buried like a dog
All these 2010 kids don't know what life is about
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by okeyglm: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Name the militant group and All Ijaw militant group Generals are in Gbaramatu with Tompolo celebrating Egbesu festival, so there is militants on their way to carry out any attack
I am not an Internet warrior. ask anyone in rupokwu
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by GeneralStan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

So Niger Delta is now different from Biafra Anyway since there is no killing going in Niger Delta by the military, we will not attack anybody or anywhere. Ipob can carry out attack in SE themselves

Who is we? Aboki mind your not jare
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
okeyglm:

I am not an Internet warrior. ask anyone in rupokwu
Tell the militant group name and I will confirm if such group exist or planning to attack undecided
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

Who is we? Aboki mind your not jare
Funny grin Everybody is an aboki undecided No militants from Ijaw nations is attacking anywhere simple.
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by GeneralStan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Funny grin Everybody is an aboki undecided No militants from Ijaw nations is attacking anywhere simple.

Then you are in for a huge shock!
But being that you are spineless I wonder if you will survive it...
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

Spineless Thank God nairaland is a faceless forum, were anybody can claim to be anyone grin But if you are really from PH let sit down and talk, you pick the location and time
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by GeneralStan(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Spineless Thank God nairaland is a faceless forum, were anybody can claim to be anyone grin But if you are really from PH let sit down and talk, you pick the location and time

I am in rukpokwu if you are ready hit me...
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

I am in rukpokwu if you are ready hit me...
Ok! Na friendly discussion O! Before you start to dey reason go another side
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by GeneralStan(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Ok! Na friendly discussion O! Before you start to dey reason go another side

Lolzzzzzz Any PH guy na my guy, Even if you get different opinion I know you will not rebel your own people if the push gets to shove
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by Elizersalifu(f): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
OP be shouting attack! attack!
Na computer game you dey play?�
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

Have you heard of any pipelines blowing up recently In Ijaw communities in Rivers Or Delta or Bayelsa Are you aware all militant groups have agreed to stop polluting Ijaw lands Are you aware that shutting down flow stations is the new way of doing things in the creek now
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by tutudesz: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

Lolzzzzzz Any PH guy na my guy, Even if you get different opinion I know you will not rebel your own people if the push gets to shove
Am not really from PH, but has per Delta Ijaw boy we dey claim any state Ijaw people dey. See blowing pipelines doesn't stop oil flow, but shutting down flow stations will cripple the oil industry at once and that militants are doing now
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by bamosagie(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
You want Nigerdeltans to fight for you, when you rejected a humble Nigerdeltan who did not shoot you when you protest against him, who reversed his decision when you protest against his renaming unilag after one of your own. You called him names, labeled him a drunkard and insult him daily, yet he didn't turn the instrument of the state against you.
You said you wanted change, now you have change, even next level.
Enjoy it while it last and leave Nigerdeltans out of it.

1 Like

Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by MagicBishop: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
okeyglm:

Don't give these Yarubanzas hope
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by MagicBishop: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
bamosagie:
You want Nigerdeltans to fight for you, when you rejected a humble Nigerdeltan who did not shoot you when you protest against him, who reversed his decision when you protest against his renaming unilag after one of your own. You called him names, labeled him a drunkard and insult him daily, yet he didn't turn the instrument of the state against you.
You said you wanted change, now you have change, even next level.
Enjoy it while it last and leave Nigerdeltans out of it.

You dey mind them.

They rejected a peace time alliance and betrayed us for a ceremonial and vulture presidency.

Now they are begging for an alliance during war time.

Let them tell their last and only hope, Osinbanjo to resign from the govt first .
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by GeneralStan(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Have you heard of any pipelines blowing up recently In Ijaw communities in Rivers Or Delta or Bayelsa Are you aware all militant groups have agreed to stop polluting Ijaw lands Are you aware that shutting down flow stations is the new way of doing things in the creek now

To all your questions Nope... But let them do something anyway.
Ijaw man abi? No shaking na una need this change pass o,
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Luckytechtv:
Op, don't incite more violence.
violence started when tinubu offed the toll gate light and removed cameras for the military to shoot at unarmed protesters
Re: I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! by Jung(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Sir I don post the screen for the note 10+. Abeg call me and buy it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

GULAK: WE CAN’T GUARANTEE SECURITY OF LIFE…OF ANY IGBO...IN THE NORTH ~ NCM / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple / Moment Peter Obi’s Wife ‘scatter’ Podium With Dance Moves During P-square Perfor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.