Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth (1573 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by samuelchimmy(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Just go to Twitter and see how they are shamelessly supporting the massacre of their fellow Nigerian youths..... Calling it an outcome of violent protests...

For the record. We all know that lekki toll gate protesters are the most peaceful all over the country.... Which is as result of their resistance to thugs infiltration.

On this same twitter we've seen thugs escaping in government cars driven by the dss... Most of those official cars, i can tell are from Sanwo Olus office.

Why would a reasonable human justify the killing of peaceful protesters by saying its a violent protest.... When all evidence point to An Abomination...

For God sake protesters were shot while holding the Nigerian flag and singing the national atheme...

Yet this scrupulous youths have the guts to be pro government because the same government that is killing us including themselves is purportedly there for them... I don't even understand their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Franzinni: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't be ... For them it is religion first then country

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by 2by40ft: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Igbos seeding hatred everywhere. This game you think u can play ll certainly backfire on you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Biafrannuke: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
You must really be a kid if you ever thought northerners were going to join in the protest. When I say nairaland is full of kids with no sense of history, it's true.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Those of you calling Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people should be seriously dealt with. This is how you guys stupidly instigate tribal crisis.

A simple #Endsars protest can turn to Hausa and Yoruba crisis because of stup!d and brainless people like you @OP. Yesterday at Fagba, we had Hausa and Yoruba crisis. That's because a stup!d person tried to change the narrative.

Must arewa youths join you to EndSARS?? I'm from Kogi state and I have never seen anyone from my town protest against SARS because SARS over there do not harass civilians. It is that simple. I don't even know whether SARS exists over there. Let them be! I've only seen SARS on the streets of Lagos and Ogun.

Leave arewa youths out of your protest against brutality! Ediots. Arewa youths do not have to support you in your fight for justice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by samuelchimmy(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:
Those of you calling Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people should be seriously dealt with. This is how you guys stupidly instigate tribal crisis.

A simple #Endsars protest can turn to Hausa and Yoruba crisis because of stup!d and brainless people like you @OP. Yesterday at Fagba, we had Hausa and Yoruba crisis. That's because a stup!d bastard like you lots turned a simple EndSARS protest to tribal war.

Must arewa youths join you to EndSARS?? I'm from Kogi state and I have never seen anyone from my town protest against SARS because SARS over there do not harass civilians. It is that simple. I don't even know whether SARS exists over there. Let them be! I've only seen SARS on the streets of Lagos and Ogun.

Leave arewa youths out of your protest against brutality! Ediots
if you read my post very well. You will know that I am speaking from a point of anger. I am not tribalistic. But I will posting screengrabs of Arewa supporting this massacres... Here is Bashir Ahmed tweeting dead or alive

6 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by CHoccolaTE: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
What else do you expect from cow brains?

Abi you don't know they reason like cattle?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by CHoccolaTE: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
samuelchimmy:
if you read my post very well. You will know that I am speaking from a point of anger. I am not tribalistic. But I will posting screengrabs of Arewa supporting this massacres... Here is Bashir Ahmed tweeting dead or alive

I think DoA means dead on arrival which means he thinks the protest is dead on arrival, very insensitive comment to make but na malu brain dey talk so no surprises there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
samuelchimmy:

We all saw that tweet. Some of us do not like Buhari but we would never call the entire Fulani or arewa nation. Do not cause unnecessary provocations.

Fagba in Lagos had a new twist yesterday. What we saw was a clash between Hausas and yorubas because some of you don't reason beyond tribal lines.

Not everyone is sensible enough to know that people are simply fighting against injustice. If one arewa leader tells his people that they're trying to remove Buhari because he's Fulani, what are you going to do??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by IduNaOba: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Ahhhh now you all will know what it feels like to he tagged violent when you are not!
Shebi ụna cheer the killing or peaceful IPOB unarmed protesters?
This experience will teach you all not to watch and cheer evil next time.
Aba is still protesting and supporting the #EndSARS movement
Onitsha too
Awka and enugu too
Unlike you wicked Nigerians
Ndigbo arw still supporting #EndSARS movement and risking their lives for you all who hate them
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by obiekunie2: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

A simple #Endsars protest can turn to Hausa and Yoruba crisis because of stup!d and brainless people like you @OP. Yesterday at Fagba, we had Hausa and Yoruba crisis. That's because a stup!d person tried to change the narrative.

Leave arewa youths out of your protest against brutality! Ediots. Arewa youths do not have to support you in your fight for justice.

you are off track!

THE POINT IS - IF THEY CANT JOIN US AS ONE NIGERIAN YOUTHS, WHY CANT THEY MAINTAIN A RESPECTFUL SILENCE INSTEAD OF LABELLING THE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AS HOODLUMS AT THE SAME TIME SAYING THEY DESERVED TO BE SHOT!

SOUTHERN HAVE ALWAYS SPOKEN OUT AGAINST BOKOHARAM, BANDITARY, KIDNAPPING AND VARIOUIS OTHER VICES PLAGUEING THE NORTH - HOW WILL THEY FEEL IF WE START SAYING THEY DESERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM AND PRAY THAT MORE SHOULD BEFALL THEM??

the fact is - the north and the south are a whole different worlds that shouldn't be merged together for any reason.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Ahhhh now you all will know what it feels like to he tagged violent when you are not!
Shebi ụna cheer the killing or peaceful IPOB unarmed protesters?
This experience will teach you all not to watch and cheer evil next time.
Aba is still protesting and supporting the #EndSARS movement
Onitsha too
Awka and enugu too
Unlike you wicked Nigerians
Ndigbo arw still supporting #EndSARS movement and risking their lives for you all who hate them

Aba is still supporting EndSARS protest, Awka is also helping really??

Helping who? The same Awka that accommodates one of the most dangerous EndSARS stations in the country?

No, don't support na. Sit down in your house like you're doing Lagos people a favour. Ediot.

Please don't "support". Go and sit in your house like a f00l until they wipe your senseless brain off your head.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Camelot65: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
On facebook news pages (vanguard, daily trust, Sahara reporters), They were in full support of the killings.......Maybe they think the protest is a ploy to remove buhari

Everything has gone tribal now sad
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
samuelchimmy:
Just go to Twitter and see how they are shamelessly supporting the massacre of their fellow Nigerian youths..... Calling it an outcome of violent protests...

For the record. We all know that lekki toll gate protesters are the most peaceful all over the country.... Which is as result of their resistance to thugs infiltration.

On this same twitter we've seen thugs escaping in government cars driven by the dss... Most of those official cars, i can tell are from Sanwo Olus office.

Why would a reasonable human justify the killing of peaceful protesters by saying its a violent protest.... When all evidence point to An Abomination...

For God sake protesters were shot while holding the Nigerian flag and singing the national atheme...

Yet this scrupulous arewa youths have the guts to be pro government because the same government that is killing us including themselves is purportedly there for them... I don't even understand their reasoning.
shaataap and stop posting on public forum after smoking weed
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
samuelchimmy:

Yet this scrupulous arewa youths have the guts to be pro government because the same government that is killing us including themselves is purportedly there for them... I don't even understand their reasoning.

What did you think? You think the North are going to rise up against their own brother Buhari? Not in a million years. As far as most Northerners are concerned, ENDSARS is a calculated attempt by Southern Nigeria to undermine their brother Buhari. Many of them are probably wondering why Buhari has not yet rolled out the full weight of the military and crushed ENDSARS protesters

At least everyone now knows that theres nothing like 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Camelot65: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

What did you think? You think the North are going to rise up against their own brother Buhari? Not in a million years. As far as most Northerners are concerned, ENDSARS is a calculated attempt by Southern Nigeria to undermine their brother Buhari. Many of them are probably wondering why Buhari has not yet rolled out the full weight of the military and crushed ENDSARS protesters

At least everyone now knows that theres nothing like 'one Nigeria'
You've said it all
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by samuelchimmy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
2by40ft:
Igbos seeding hatred everywhere. This game you think u can play ll certainly backfire on you.
men I really tried to hold myself from making this post. Infact I've been cautioning others not to make tribal remarks about this protest.. But I read close to 10 tweets where my fellow Nigerians are saying "it served the protesters right". God I almost bled with anger.... So that's it... If the north really want to speak let them come out fully.. I we all know this protest isn't about where one's from. tinibu is feeling the heat for the role he played
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by NafeesaAA(f): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oba of Lagos Palace on Fire, Sanwo Olu House on Fire, TVC, GTB, Acess Bank on fire. Amukoko and Orile Divisions are burnt, Cele outpost under Ajegunle has been burnt, Ajeromi Ifelodun Secretariat has been burnt.

But the butcher of Azuka, the ‘Obata Obie’ CSP James Nwafor house is still standing. The ones instigating you to burn your area are not doing the same thing.

When these hoodlums enter Ladipo market, Alaba and Balogun market na dat time una eyes go clear. Continue shouting peaceful protesters.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by NafeesaAA(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos state Governor:
No death from the incident at Lekki toll gate last night.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Samyj247: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
shiiittt police/Soldiers shooting directly....
If you see any police or soldier kill them

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians
Destroy their investments

If we wait for UN they won't do anything. We have to show this old men that we are tired and are not cowards

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism
#CutSalariesOfLegislatorsNow

#BuhariMustResign
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
What do you expect? They belive una wọn distabilize their brother rule... Fight your battle alone
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Web2020: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
It will continue until the Yorubas stop being their slave. Who be Hausa Fulani if not the support they enjoyed from the Yorubas
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Elizersalifu(f): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Samyj247:
shiiittt police/Soldiers shooting directly....
If you see any police or soldier kill them

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians
Destroy their investments

If we wait for UN they won't do anything. We have to show this old men that we are tired and are not cowards

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism
#CutSalariesOfLegislatorsNow

#BuhariMustResign

Don't sit behind your computer or techno phone and be posting thrash......You go and kill police, army and politicians by yourself.

Kids without any knowledge of history are running mouth on a faceless forum.

Check very well, some of your parents and relatives are part of the mess we find ourselves in today.

Mtchheww

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Samyj247: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Elizersalifu:

Don't sit behind your computer or techno phone and be posting thrash......You go and kill police, army and politicians by yourself.

Kids without any knowledge of history are running mouth on a faceless forum.

Check very well, some of your parents and relatives are part of the mess we find ourselves in today.

Mtchheww
Look at this empty Fulani brain that is filled with furadenunu. I don't blame you, I blame illiteracy in the North.

#KillPoliticalThugs now
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Elizersalifu(f): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
NafeesaAA:
Oba of Lagos Palace on Fire, Sanwo Olu House on Fire, TVC, GTB, Acess Bank on fire. Amukoko and Orile Divisions are burnt, Cele outpost under Ajegunle has been burnt, Ajeromi Ifelodun Secretariat has been burnt.

But the butcher of Azuka, the ‘Obata Obie’ CSP James Nwafor house is still standing. The ones instigating you to burn your area are not doing the same thing.

When these hoodlums enter Ladipo market, Alaba and Balogun market na dat time una eyes go clear. Continue shouting peaceful protesters.

God bless you. Wisdom is not in the wanton destruction of lives and property. Unfortunately, many innocent lives will be lost in this struggle that may not yield any meaningful result.

The aim of this protest was defeated the moment thugs began to attack protesters and hoodlums and hooligans began destroying private property and looting shops.

My heart bleeds for genuine protesters who lost their lives or loved ones for this course and may God comfort their families.

I expect the Presidency or the President or whoever is in charge to restore law and order in states where cases of violence have been reported.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth by Elizersalifu(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Samyj247:
Look at this empty Fulani brain that is filled with furadenunu. I don't blame you, I blam illiteracy in the North.

#KillPoliticalTugs now

You label anyone with a contrary view as fulani and illiterate. We know your type. When the stage is set, you will carry your polythene bag and go and hide in the forest.

Stop instigating violence if you have respect for lives. I am very sure you are in your teen and have not experienced any form of civil unrest takeless of war.

It is people like you that are always online looking for "likes" for your useless politicians when elections are close.

Think twice! Think wise!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly / Igboho And The Road To 2023 - Aminu Alhassan kuba / We Need Phone Numbers of DPO Iyaganku Police Station Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.