Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (119588 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by ajl: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:
We warned them about the extremely high numbers of hoodlums in Lagos. Now these guys are being used and probably paid to attack their masters using #Endsars as a cover.

Those genuinely protesting against police brutality like we saw in Lekki yesterday will NEVER attack the Nigerian police, burn people's properties, and so on.

Everyone is angry but only few are applying commonsense. If Sanwo-Olu wants to shoot you, he would have done that a long time ago. Those who gave the order to shoot people are the same mastermind the destruction. Sanwo-Olu would not destroy his family house. The hoodlums should be cautioned, begged, or do whatsoever that will make them back down.

No one should rejoice with what is going on in Lagos. Force may not be the best approach at this point.

Who promoted and aided thuggery in Lagos? Was it not the godfather of Sanwo-Olu?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Freebills12: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

since you're defending f:rance then you are not African.

you can keep deceiving yourself.

I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT OR CRITICIZE IT RATHER YOU DECIDE TO ATTACK MY PERSONALITY, THIS KIND OF FALLACY IS AD HOMINE, ITS WRONG MODE REASONING.
IF WE HOLD OUR LEADERS RESPONSIBLE, THINGS WILL CHANGE, WE WILL LIKE FRANCE, JUST 2015 A BAG OF RICE WAS SOLD AT #7000 BUT NOW #33000. IF WE ALL YOU MATTER YOUR TRIBE OR RELIGION JOIN TOGETHER AND HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE, NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by godforus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
SegFault:

gringringrin please google anarchy before saying what you don't know, yes those times were bad, if you go through my previous posts you'll see how much I hate this government but bros, anarchy is another ball game, have you lived in Libya, that's what anarchy feels like, if some guy has a grudge against you and your family, he could just kill all of you and nothing will happen, because there are no rules anymore, anarchy is terrible, let's try not to push Nigeria into a bigger pit we can't drag it out of, the Arab spring ended in tears (only Tunisia got better), the French revolution ended in the reign of terror, the Chinese revolution brought Mao who caused the deaths of millions, the Cuban revolution brought just another dictator who was worse, learn from these.

And please don't try that bullshit of its his opinion, supporting violence is dangerous, if you have an opinion that incites violence pocket it. Thank you.
YOUR OPINION
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Acidosis(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
ajl:

Who promoted and aided thuggery in Lagos? Was it not the godfather of Sanwo-Olu?

Na who dey alive dey ask questions. Sanwo-Olu's properties may not be the only target.

Don't let anyone use your emotions against you.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by kingbee90: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
khalleb:

You must be a bastard never call me aboki am not your friend am very sure those that break into the palace of oba of Lagos are IBOS

God forbid a retard like you being my friend. Me calling you ABOKI means you are pathetically RETARDED without any sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
No peace for the wicked!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Jonathan39: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Or things will not remain the same for your people? Face your fears you retard.
flokii:

I can see you are irredeemable..

So the same Sanwo Olu that gave orders to police not to shoot protesters in his state for close to 10 days suddenly hired people to switch off cameras and asked armed men to open fire on protesters in one night.

I pray the findings come out fast and the perpetrators brought to book. But one thing is very clear, things will never remain the same for you and your people with the destruction done so far. Enjoy the orgasmic feeling while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Xantel(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why your oba naaa?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
All the people above me are beating over the bush, no body is typing unarmed protesters, but if it happen they are arrested, you will be hearing buhari is arresting unarmed protesters, I weep for this hypocritical nature of Nigeria�
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Franzinni: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=tayolove12 post=95170965][/quote]
Are you done ?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by codemaniacs: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
zz
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Guess he is taking a swim in the lagoon
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Simi8(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
BabaOwen:
Shut this your foolish and dirty mouth jawe!!

People were shot dead, you dey talk about a foolish cabal. Is this the trash you will be saying if your brother or sister is among the dead

Let people vent their anger anyhow dey want. Tension is so high right nowm

U dey mind am, na idiot guy..
They are killing people everyday and those in power over are silence..
They should go to tinubu house and burn it down too
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by banhammy: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
How I wish those boys know the implications of attacking a palace
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Golan007: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This becoming too much oo

Stop pretending.

You love it.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Freebills12: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

the en:dsa:rs situation Lagos is currently experiencing is what will happen if we hold our leaders accountable using this en:d:sa:rs method.

to be like France, Nigeria has to control the wealth of over 15 African countries..

Nigeria does not control the foreign exchange rate, in 2015 the naira - dollar rate was ₦199 while in 2020 it is between ₦380 and ₦440.. this will affect prices of all products not just rice...

in 2020, a lot of countries economies are currently getting bad..

you're reading too much of musicwriter ideology, that's if you're not musicwriter alter ego.

HAHA FRANCE CONTROLS EXCHANGE RATE, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THAT IF DIVERSIFY ECONOMY THINGS WILL CHANGE, AFTER 60 YEARS WE STILL DON'T HAVE A REFINARY, EVEN THE ONES WE HAD BEFORE THE WAR WE CAN'T MAINTAIN IT. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WAS EMBEZZLED DURING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. LET THE NORTH EMBRACE RESTRUCTURING AND LET SEE IF WE WILL STILL REMAIN THE SAME
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by IMAMofWAR: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
jcross19:
i am a fool and government slave. ipob are miscreants. i am a big fool I say it again with a permission from no one!!!! i will die before end of next month....
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by khalleb(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
kingbee90:

God forbid a retard like you being my friend. Me calling you ABOKI means you are pathetically RETARDED without any sense of reasoning.
It take intelligence to know who is intelligent slowpoke indeed, I ga not your time
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by SalamRushdie: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Golan007:

Stop pretending.

You love it.

I swear I don't ...I am a businessman and can never like chaos
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by sammirano: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yorubas are being fooled by the igbos. Yoruba ronu.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by itu404(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
Hope the Oba have the Lagoon to find succour as he once threatened others with?
So it is a good time to take your revenge it is obvious from the thread that those who support the madness are not from that state.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by pasol4real(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
as your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land why won't you say vent anger by burning infrastructure that we benefit from .. You are mad but you are yet to realise it
Will you shut your smelling mouth up.
What have u n your fore fathers benefitted from any Lagos infrastructure even as a yoruba?
Pls allow bus vent our anger. Guys it’s remaining the federal bridges we need to burn them all down
Them never see something...
This time we are ready for them they must bow......
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Franzinni: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
pasol4real:

Will you shut your smelling mouth up.
What have u n your fore fathers benefitted from any Lagos infrastructure even as a yoruba?
Pls allow bus vent our anger. Guys it’s remaining the federal bridges we need to burn them all down
Them never see something...
This time we are ready for them they must bow......
you are a child and you are not wise ... You burn it down and then what ? You think only the government will suffer from it ... I know you are not Yoruba so you can't understand .. And trying to explain common sense to you is like trying to beat a dead dog

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by HimName: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
June 16,2004. Ago-Iwoye.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by iclass1: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
HimName:
June 16,2004. Ago-Iwoye.

If you know, you know.

....hmmmm i remembered
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by iamme1234(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:
I weep for this country!Nigeria killing nigeria!

Same as bokoharam hausas is killing same hausas

Vice versa

No peace for the wicked govt

Arise youth and pull down. Wall of Jericho
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by greatjoey: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nwaide01:
Law of karma if true. The lagoon Oba
Karma at work. I haven't heard of a king as partisan as he. I wish all assets of the man with the frog eyes are equally destroyed.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Burnt by forces beyond control
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by tayolove12(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Are you done ?

Say anything make I swear for your generation to come bastard
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Franzinni: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
tayolove12:

Say anything make I swear for your generation to come bastard
anything
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
flyingpig:
too much wetting? So a government sitting on destiny of over a 100million people for over 60years, constantly killing protesters in east, west, Shiite and south did not become over too much?
There must be anarchy and chaos followed by a consitution overhaul and the trial of all our past and current leaders.

I swear, I go vote you for Presido... you too get sense! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.