Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake (12886 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / Jubril Of Sudan, Kanu Maybe Right- Reno Omokri / Ugwuanyi Host Chimaroke Nnamani Son As He Is Posted As Corper 2 Enugu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by wwwihy: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
AMINDA:

Don't just allege, proof. Screenshot the dead people from the Lekki Massacre on Twitter and post it here. The official government position says only one casualty so far, and others injured. In light of the numerous evidence here, I have no reason to disbelief him. But you can prove me wrong. Lagosians are currently suffering the consequences of a "Woke" Twitter generation.

I have not even see list of the dead

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mad o!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by AMINDA: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala

Frontpage! We must kill fake news before fake news kills Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by drskyfly007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
AMINDA:

Don't just allege, proof. Screenshot the dead people from the Lekki Massacre on Twitter and post it here. The official government position says only one casualty so far, and others injured. In light of the numerous evidence here, I have no reason to disbelief him. But you can prove me wrong. Lagosians are currently suffering the consequences of a "Woke" Twitter generation.
This argument is needless..I'm a medical doctor and I can confidently tell you there were casualties at the lekki shooting...

Not every one supports sharing of their loved ones dead pictures all over the internet..Some prefer confidentiality! don't be insensitive pls.

Why are we even arguing about the number of death whether 1 or 20?

A life lost is so painful....pray you don't lose a loved one!

The grouse of the matter is not whether people were shot dead or not but for the fact that soldiers used live ammunition to shoot at unarmed protesters..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by AMINDA: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:
This argument is needless..I'm a medical doctor and I can confidently tell you there were casualties at the lekki shooting...

Not every one supports sharing of their loved ones dead pictures all over the internet.. don't be insensitive pls.

The grouse of the matter is not whether people were shot dead or not but for the fact that soldiers used live ammunition to shoot at unarmed protesters..

You are a medical doctor? Practicing where? Reddington hospital? I went through your profile and your last post was an attack on Tinubu and his presidential ambition. No one is excusing the shooting as even one death is one too many, but our focus here is fake news!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by ambale(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Maybe you should also taste death now and see how it feels now. Arbi how u reaseon am

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by drskyfly007(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
AMINDA:

You are a medical doctor? Practicing where? Reddington hospital? I went through your profile and your last post was an attack on Tinubu and his presidential ambition. No one is excusing the shooting as even one death is one too many, but our focus here is fake news!
yes I'm a doctor, a resident doctor practicing in a teaching hospital, so am privy to some info..let's leave it at that.

That you saw presumed pictures of people who were alleged to be dead ,to be alive does not completely rule out the fact that there were casualties..

Don't throw away the baby with the bathing water!

No one knows the exact number of casualties even at this time!

I have my political views just as you do..so attack on Tinubu is allowed and is my own personal view...So this is not about politics bro!

Once again I don't have time to argue..let's face the common enemy. Our leaders! Bye

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Christistruth00: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu:s enemies have been trying to destroy him because they See him as the SWs Political Juggernaut

It has nothing to do with #Endsars

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by capitalzero: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

Go to lasuth ikeja and speak to any staff in mortuary. Autopsies will be done on most of the bodies. Wait and see
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Christistruth00: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Go to lasuth ikeja and speak to any staff in mortuary. Autopsies will be done on most of the bodies. Wait and see

You Liar!!!!!
List the names of the dead

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by capitalzero: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Christistruth00:

You Liar!!!!!
List the names of the dead

Continue!!!! You will be amazed!!!!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by tesppidd: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:
yes I'm a doctor, a resident doctor practicing in a teaching hospital, so am privy to some info..let's leave it at that.

That you saw presumed pictures of people who were alleged to be dead ,to be alive does not completely rule out the fact that there were casualties..

I have my political views just as you do..so attack on Tinubu is allowed and is my own personal view...So this is not about politics bro!

Once again I don't have time to argue..let's face the common enemy. Our leaders! Bye
Mr Medical doctor reveal the identities of the dead and stop speaking English.

Or tell us somebody, that knows somebody, that knows somebody that died.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by drskyfly007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
tesppidd:

It seems you are a member of the disbanded SARS cheesy

Or the Government hired you for damage control..

My friend i'm not under any obligation to reveal dead victim identities to you.

Don't quote me again cos I promise I will neither read it nor reply.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by wwwihy: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
tesppidd:

Thank You

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by FearGodinall: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Either dead or alive, there was sporadic shooting so, what were they shooting at, disprove the shooting and stop confussing yourself.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by byinks(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
I remember George Floyd's empty casket

Nigeria is undergoing a psy Ops...

MI6 I suspect. . They can now break the law in foreign countries.. licence to kill .

It's done wonders already.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Afolabimills:
so those killed were also fake abi? honestly I wonder the kind of creatures I share a country with may d blood of all those massacred by those cowards military men killed in cold blood hunt u n it's sponsors
show us the dead bodies pls.we want the world to know the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

Not every one supports sharing of their loved ones dead pictures all over the internet..Some prefer confidentiality! don't be insensitive pls.

then why sharing fake news?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

Peter Obi is not one of our leaders abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Notatribalist(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nobody has been able to show one picture of a dead body. Yes some people were injured and we have pictures n videos evidence but not one picture or video of a dead body.
Nan so you blind reach?go to twitter and click #lekkimasacre
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
FearGodinall:
Either dead or alive, there was sporadic shooting so, what were they shooting at, disprove the shooting and stop confussing yourself.
they can shoot to dispers, they can even use blank armour and nobody will be killed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Difrent: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

fake doctor, stop spreading fake news, you didnt see any dead body but only injured persons.......the arson in Lagos is on the head of you all....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by abc115: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan so you blind reach?go to twitter and click #lekkimasacre
All are fake.... Twitter is the hotbed of Fake News. Facebook filters rejected those pictures as Fake News, because they were old pic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

you are a criminal doctor. Just show us the dead bodies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by PIMPAR: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

Keep your lies to yourself. How will someone keeps his dead family members as a secret? Does it sound meaningful to you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Miracle2020: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

Peter Obi is not one of our leaders abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by PIMPAR: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
you are a criminal doctor. Just show us the dead bodies.
He's really a criminal IPoB propaganda doctors. Unfortunately the west played into their hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by amc: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

Which hospital did you see the dead bodies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by DontBullshitMe: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
How do we, as a nation, fight this insurgence of fake news and propaganda?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by AMINDA: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
More. Linda Ikeji debunks after using her platform to mislead thousands without verification. We will keep updating this thread as more evidence emerge, for posterity sake. These fake news ended up leading to fatalities and loss of properties. Never forget!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by AMINDA: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do not forget the very first alleged death that was immediately debunked. Eniola Badmus. It was quickly disproven because she is a celebrity but even so, the news had already spread like wild fire. #EndFakeNews

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake by Buharidgeneral: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is serious ooo

A grand conspiracy theories if it is true

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges / Sagay: Buhari Should Sack Emefiele As CBN Governor / Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.