Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities (31421 Views)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by fergie001: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dear Lagosians,

I address you today with a heavy heart as your Governor. I do so as a father and a brother. I do so as one who is touched by the infirmities and feelings of his people. I do so as a part of the collective humanity that we all share.

Yesterday’s events were no doubt some of the darkest gradients of our history as a State and as a people. As you are perhaps aware, I have been engaging the #EndSARS protesters since Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 October 2020 respectively.

We were making progress together though the pace was slow due to lack of an acceptable leadership amongst the #EndSARS protesters.

However, events took a different turn from Sunday 18, October 2020 as criminal elements took advantage of the firm orders handed down to the officers and men of the Nigerian Police not to resort to shooting as a rule of engagement.

Babajide Sanwo-olu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by ignis: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Werey dey disguise

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by fergie001: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2020

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by SmartProf(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Motivational speaker...speech that had been written for him to read.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by freshMallam1122: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
give us our own country simple..we can't share this nation with thief's an dullards

16 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Laughing in Spanish grin

Mr Governor, tell Lagosians who ordered the removal of all CCTV at Lekki Toll Gate yesterday? Why? If I may ask, are the CCTV the most expensive facility at the toll gate?

Now the protesters have vacated the streets but the thugs you people made are tormenting people.

R.I.P to the victims of yesterday massacre.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by manuel4real(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Zyxzzzz: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
god go punish you , may d blood of d innocent u ordered dead be upon u and your family head

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Carloslehder: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
E no go better for you and your family still

31 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by RomanianNinja: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Lovelies1: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ogbeni even you can't tell us the people who control you
At least drop a link putting down all there names, details and free yourself from blood of the people you killed yesterday, just dropped a website link anyhow

Details of those people controlling you leak the information out

Please stop wasting properties
Waste lives of those who put in this problem

When you carry out jungle justice you arrest the thief and not the stolen goods

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by tot(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blood is on YOUR hands and you will bear the consequences.

All of you who had a hand in this, plus those supporting and defending you will reap the harvest of your evil acts in due time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION#
#STOP KILLING#
#SAVE NIGERIA#
#SAVE OUR LAGOS#

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Dominion202: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I feel like pushing this useless governor down from skyscraper.
Your Sons and daughters will surely suffer from this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by vibbb: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Insincerity in the government is so so annoying, they pretend like they care but they are only playing out a masterpiece living sorrow tears and blood.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by dapsoneh: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by BigSarah(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Scam... What is needed now is
1) buhari address the nation
2) Request of the youths are granted(north and south)
3) Restructuring and enactment of CONFAB Report

2and 3 is more feasible than 1 in my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by globalresource: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is this guy normal

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Youconaleey: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
‪How Nigerian Prisoners escape from Prison Due to #EndSARs Protests in the Country �����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkjQ3bQKEI
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Eriokanmi: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na this man be the real werey. Hide and seek governor. Same person would deploy thugs to attack peaceful protesters and go on air while the thugs are having a field day, that he's not aware of the incident...if not, how did he know thugs were attacking protesters in the first place? A few hours ago, he told another lie, that nobody was killed in the toll gate shooting. This man is a serial liar. I've stopped believing his statements since the day he said publicly that he spent between 100k and 1m naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I wonder if he was feeding them with manners from heaven. Drs and health workers even protected during that period of non-payment of allowances.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by opalu: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let Buhari come out of his hiding place and settle all these so that it wont escalate into a full blown revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by dahnimoh(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I thought you said there was no casualties.
Why not be a man even if it will cost you your second tenure

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by smile11s(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who ordered dem soldiers?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by iampeterben(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are mad you are not my father. Idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by FuckThaMod: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Father ko, how did those snipers get to the rooftops of oriental hotel? Same oriental owned by Tinubu.

Lying Scums

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good morning all,

Hope we're staying home, and safe.

Kindly, ration everything you have as food and drinks at home.
This crises had gone out of hand with the packets of violence and retaliations everywhere.

I wish to see you all after this crises in our nationhood.

Stay Home! Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!

Update from Sanwo-olu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Oovi5(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gtfoh
MURDERER

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by potbelly(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one is just making matters worse with insensitive statements...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by DoctorDree(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na cruise
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Karlovich: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thunder dissect your organs

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by hakeem4(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
You’re a father, son and brother. Sorry ooo mr trinity

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.