Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

#EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) (1030 Views)

Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho's House Set On Fire(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by Faber(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Aba town hall located within the Aba South L.G.A Headquarters along Aba- Owerri is now up in flames.

Gov Ikpeazụ declared 24 hrs state-wide curfew. Markets were shut down. But the youths have taken over the streets in their thousands. Faulks road, Ariaria junction are all boiling.

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#WeDonTire

https://www.facebook.com/ada.adanne.31/videos/181463406896379/

https://www.facebook.com/max9weber.1/videos/2664523400426013/

Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by ItsReal: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by PEguy2020: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags .......

3 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
They taught if they bring in soldiers everybody will run as the late fela said. my people fear too much. we fear for the things we no see. We fear for the air around us. We fear to fight for freedom. We fear to fight for happiness.we fear to fight for justice.......
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by Stanzingerzy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
All govt properties in Aba now at risk. Am reporting live. Am a witness
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by Asquare84(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

My brother, e go better grin

PEguy2020:

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags .......

My brother, who's bankrolling this propaganda? cheesy

pretydiva:
The country is on fire

My sister, you're the only one on fire... cheesy
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by pretydiva(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
The country is on fire
Re: #EndSars: Aba Town Hall On Fire (Pics and Videos) by pretydiva(f): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, e go better grin

My brother, who's bankrolling this propaganda? cheesy

My sister, you're the only one on fire... cheesy
keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

Mba Capital And Trading Investment Offices Need To Be Burn Down / Man Shot Dead By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kano (Photo) / Kidnappers Now Harvest, Sell Victims’ Organs – Rivers Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.