Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos (53948 Views)

One Chance Operators & Their Cars Set On Fire In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by 4gunners(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Leave the Yeye people that have thrown the whole nation into chaos. Many of us saw this coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Shila16: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:

O fe so ori buruku sha. We dont want you bastards, cheat beaters. Yourbas will never fuel your vile and selfish intrests. Oloshi.
You are a fool. Oloshi alaye baje. I'm youruba but would never support a fool like you that flourish with discord. Werey dey disguise.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by inforesource: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
dguizman:
my street (akinsanya)

Yes buddy, I came to execute small business transaction there this morning.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shila16:

You are a fool. Oloshi alaye baje. I'm youruba but would never support a fool like you that flourish with discord. Werey dey disguise.

If your brain is not filled with maggots, you will see that the igbos are pushing naive yorubas to destory our assets and you laugh, I pity your generation. We the sensible yorubas wil not allow this. Omo ale jati jati!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by GreaterFuture(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

share me a link to this news.

thanx, bro.
Go to twitter and Search Isheri, Isheri-idimu, Idimu or Isheri-olofin you will see first hand evidences

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Shila16: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:

If your brain is not filled with maggots, you will see that the igbos are pushing naive yorubas to destory our assets and you laugh, I pity your generation. We the sensible yorubas wil not allow this. Omo ale jati jati!
I've no response for a fool like you. Your brain is rotten hence u can't think. I can't blame you after collecting 5naira to share hate. Poverty kill u there. Oloshi alaye baje.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Go to twitter and Search Isheri, Isheri-idimu, Idimu or Isheri-olofin you will see first hand evidences

thanx, gee.
will check now.

modified:

seen. true.
nawa oooh. why the news no come reach nairaland?

and I been dey watch news since morning and it was not broadcasted.

abi na me miss am ni?

that's barbaric.

what makes the Lekki tollgate a hit was because of the situation that surrounded it. the most peaceful and organized protesters in the country, and were holding the Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem but the soldiers were shooting at them.

na the reason be that.

we are in for a huge fight in this country.

Cc: GreaterFuture

2 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by authority2006(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas use your heads These ignos pushing you to destroy things simply wants our lands to rubbish like their erosion lands void of anything good. Please shun them when they incite violence. This is not our way.

Exactly what's happening right now in the south west. Why only the South West out of the 6 regions. We go sense when we finally burn every government institution to the ground.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by authority2006(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shila16:

I've no response for a fool like you. Your brain is rotten hence u can't think. I can't blame you after collecting 5naira to share hate. Poverty kill u there. Oloshi alaye baje.

Are you a Yoruba or Igbo? It matters as far as your opinion is concerned here
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by authority2006(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You are a Hoodlum. I suspect you

Lol. The writer wants the destruction to stop while you're enjoying the movie. Who is now the hoodlum between the two of you?
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Revolva(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas use your heads These ignos pushing you to destroy things simply wants our lands to rubbish like their erosion lands void of anything good. Please shun them when they incite violence. This is not our way.

This man you reason like a slowpoke
..what has this got to do with Igbo pushing Yoruba to destroy things

Shame on you ...how dare u say such things how does this have to do with tribe ....take ur time make slap no touch your face from the sprit world
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Revolva:

This man you reason like a slowpoke
..what has this got to do with Igbo pushing Yoruba to destroy things

Shame on you ...how dare u say such things how does this have to do with tribe ....take ur time make slap no touch your face from the sprit world

Ara lo ma sun pa e. Igbos have pushed foolish set of yorubas to destroy their homes, while they only match in thier rotten states. This will not continue. Eyin oloiburuku
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by airoport: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

People involved will pay for it. I do not know how. They never thought of consequences. Not business as usual due to globalization.
To prevent further lost of lives. FG/SG should ask security agents to stop shooting at unarmed people immediately.
Let protesters dissipate their energy . Of course properties will be destroyed. Lives are more important than properties.
Meet youth demands. I think government is not ready to meet youth demands with shooting of innocent ones in lekki. It is massacre.Just promises.
Spot on, unfortunately.
I participated in protests as a youth 30 years ago against military dictatorship. The chief beneficiaries of democracy have chosen to be the murderers of the next generation of leaders. This is unacceptable and the resistance is reasonable and logical.
The current regime can be likened to a swarm of locusts, eating even the future now. Where is Shadya Farouk, the Covid relief funds queen, for example? Imagine how the protestors organized and prudently feed themselves vis -a-vis how she carried out her duties. We should call them out one by one. All the eaters of our future and commonwealth. Enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Kuginzi: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island.
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
26. Many local council SECRETARIATS burn down now. in Lagos state.
Still counting....

Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��‍♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.

Yoruba ronu �

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Madmadrevo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
secretkiller:
More are yet to come guys, get weapons. anyway you can pls guys.
self defence will never be a crime
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by eben28(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
PEguy2020:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags .......

God bless you brother. Especially that moniker, Arrewa. I've been observing how he goes about spreading various propaganda.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Leo588(m): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Wetin concern VIO and FRSC with Endsars?

Thz r just criminals.

Stay at home or else risk a bullet.

This is gonna damage Lagos State, the innocent ones wl be affected
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by JoNach: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2020
sammirano:

Lol.. and you're sure you are not MAD like this Inside this fight and struggle for a better nigeria you're still inciting divisiveness?? Go outside on the road and tell them .. they cant hear you well from the comfort of your room.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by JoNach: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
sammirano:

What assets?? Tinubus assets or the banks or VIO ?? Madman
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2020
JoNach:

Lol.. and you're sure you are not MAD like this Inside this fight and struggle for a better nigeria you're still inciting divisiveness?? Go outside on the road and tell them .. they cant hear you well from the comfort of your room.

If you are not a fool and uneducated, like all of you are. You will know this means is more effective. Eyin omo ale
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by yom2(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Governor of Lagos is not smart. He could have prevented the crisis from being escalated if protesters in lekki are given adequate security. That is what GSM is doing. Police are only going after troublemakers
how do u differentiate trouble makers from peaceful protesters. Blocking d whole nooks and corners disrupting peoples movement and vandalism is that what happened in hong kong
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by capitalzero: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
yom2:
how do u differentiate trouble makers from peaceful protesters. Blocking d whole nooks and corners disrupting peoples movement and vandalism is that what happened in hong kong

When we revolt it’s not for a particular culture. We revolt simply because, for many reasons, we can no longer breathe”
― Frantz Fanon

They realize at last that change does not mean reform, that change does not mean improvement.”
― Frantz Fanon, The Wretched of the Earth
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by afroxyz: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
sammirano:

Ate e maje ni. You people think you can push yorubas abi. It won't work. Oloriburuku, omo ale

Mumu. Shebi na your Oba pack palliative and money for coffin. You dey call Igbo. Mumu must be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.