Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

#endsars Protest Top Ten Jobs And Businessest Will Be Affected By The Protest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #endsars Protest Top Ten Jobs And Businessest Will Be Affected By The Protest (629 Views)

Best Ten Jobs You Can Do In Canada / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Top Ten Jobs And Businessest Will Be Affected By The Protest by Jerryjasper(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
In light of the recent protests that has rocked the country for the past 19 days and the fact that some states have been put on curfews many businesses and jobs will be seriously affected according to statistics many of this jobs are the ones that are not online related they are stated below.

1. Food vendors
2. Newspaper vendors
3. Transport workers
4. Civil servants (they still receive their salary irrespective though )
5. Shops and malls
6.phone sellers
7. Phone and computer repairers
8.the health sector (due to how the transport sector will be affected )
9. Academic sector that is private school owners
10. Media houses

We pray for a divine intervention from God for the cry of the protesters to be heard and also the killings and maiming to stop because it's having a very bad effect on the Nigerian economy and especially to the average man both the job seekers and employers of labour as many recruitments will be put on hold and many businesses will be on temporary closure we have even seen how the neco exams was suspended.
So help us God. ....,..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on the link to check out my amazing content on YouTube
Re: #endsars Protest Top Ten Jobs And Businessest Will Be Affected By The Protest by Jerryjasper(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
May God help us in this county many people are suffering oh

(1) (Reply)

600M2 Plot of land for sale in Ikosi-Ketu - 7M / Tech Jobs In Canada With Relocation Assistance / What Kind Of Job Will Earn Me $200 Online Or Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.