Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Stop Destroying Sothwest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Destroying Sothwest (1735 Views)

Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by marsman: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba People don't let this Igbo people instigate you, The fight is against the Federal Govt not Yoruba Land. Stop destroying our properties, this Igbo people are not doing as much destruction in there states as they are doing in the west.

It is becoming Tribal, a means to destroy the stability of the west.
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by Blackking98(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who else has noticed the recent spike in this types of threads on nairaland since this thing started.
Violence is going on in Edo, abia,enugu, rivers and other parts of the SS and SE which js on the media space but some monikers make it look like it's only SW that is feeling the heat while the SS and SE are in peace. I'm beginning to think it's Northerners running this accounts. Lzaa Immhotep ilumoh hunchogee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by flokii: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is no longer protest but premeditated attack.

1 Like

Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by Cajal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
boyjo:
The Banks, Shoprite, Hotels are our employers.

Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Sincerely, are the Yorubas really responsible for destroying their own state?

I don't think so..

The North and East are intact.
South West you need to keep your state intact.

I want a better Nigeria of Justice and progress.
#Endsars

PS:
Tinubu did not give the order for protesters to be shot.

He said he doesn't command the Nigeria army and I believe him
...those people were not Yoruba predominantly
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by LZAA: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:
Who else has noticed the recent spike in this types of threads on nairaland since this thing started.
Violence is going on in Edo, abia,enugu, rivers and other parts of the SS and SE which js on the media space but some monikers make it look like it's only SW that is feeling the heat while the SS and SE are in peace. I'm beginning to think it's Northerners running this accounts. Lzaa Immhotep ilumoh hunchogee
Lagos ibadan press things

1 Like

Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by Jokerman(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:
They allow igbos to roam free without restraint or restrictions, this is the result!!!!

your tactics have failed! Igbos did nothing... Every southern state was involved in the protest...
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:
Yoruba People don't let this Igbo people instigate you, The fight is against the Federal Govt not Yoruba Land. Stop destroying our properties, this Igbo people are not doing as much destruction in there states as they are doing in the west.

It is becoming Tribal, a means to destroy the stability of the west.

how are the igbos destroying Yoruba land bro?? You are just a politician supporter....
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by Blackking98(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
LZAA:

Lagos ibadan press things
Weird niggas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by NairaHercules(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
boyjo:
The Banks, Shoprite, Hotels are our employers.

Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Sincerely, are the Yorubas really responsible for destroying their own state?

I don't think so..

The North and the East are intact.
South West you need to keep your state intact.

I want a better Nigeria of Justice and progress.
#Endsars

As far as you have South as an appendage, we need each other now.
SOUTH!

I wish other IBOs and Yorubas can unite.
The North has been exposed in using this serpentine trick of pitting the two tribes against each other all over Nairaland.
They both need to stop falling for that old trick.

PS:
Tinubu did not give the order for protesters to be shot.

He said he doesn't command the Nigeria army and I believe him

You people are an extremely confused tribe, I just don't understand you people. Today, you guys will say that Igbos are the cause of the protests, misery and the killings, tomorrow, you people will be begging us to unite with yall. I don't know how or why you guys want to unite with us after spewing absolute trash about us everyday on this website. You people should not include us into this situation. We don't want any "south-north" rivalry because there's literally no profit in hating each other. FYI, I would rather unite with the northerners than to unite with you demonic people (you people should know that nobody is on your side), but for now, keep us out of your misery before it turns into destruction.
You guys should also stop blaming the Northerners. I don't know what Northerners have to do with this situation. What does the North have to do with the West, or do you people just want to exhibit your culture of hatred? Your hate for the northerners should stop, I mean... what are your gains in hating people that do not give a single shit about you irrelevant people.
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by NairaHercules(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:

You fulani barbarians have failed.

We will chase you all back to the desert.

Bro chill. There's no point in hating. The more we hate, the more they will hate us. Use your diplomatic skills and stop irrationally spewing hate. Let's just stay neutral and let the Hausas and Yorubas battle it out with themselves. Don't become as low as these animalistic hateful tribes. Very soon, they will be stuck with each other (probably), and they will not have any other group to hate or call for help. They will be left to fight their battle alone, but they don't want this to happen, they still want to abuse the Igbos and blame them for their undying misery.
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by boyjo: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
NairaHercules:

You people are an extremely confused tribe, I just don't understand you people. Today, you guys will say that Igbos are the cause of the protests, misery and the killings, tomorrow, you people will be begging us to unite with us. I don't know how or why you guys want to unite with us after spewing absolute trash about us everyday on this website. You people should not include us into this situation. We don't want any "south-north" rivalry because there's literally no profit in hating each other. FYI, I would rather unite with the northerners than to unite with you demonic people (you people should know that nobody is on your side), but for now, keep us out of your misery before it turns into destruction.
You guys should also stop blaming the Northerners. I don't know what Northerners have to do with this situation. What does the North have to do with the West, or do you people want to exhibit your culture of hatred? Your hate for the northerners should stop, I mean... what are your gains in hating people that do not give a single shit about you irrelevant people.

You are definitely a NORTHERNER
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by NairaHercules(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
-
Re: Stop Destroying Sothwest by NairaHercules(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
boyjo:

You are definitely a NORTHERNER

OK. Believe what you want to believe. I am a proud Igbo man from abagana, anambra state. You should know that not everybody that opposes your delusional ideas is a northerner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Again Attack Mgbowo And Enugu/port Harcourt Checkpoints / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future / Is This Picture A True Representation Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.