Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing (6625 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Breaking: Sporadic Looting Ongoing In Agege, Lagos, By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hoodlums have burnt down shoprite in Sangotedo, Lagos. There is massive looting ongoing at the moment. Expensive phones, electronics, bags, furniture etc... I can't get close enough for pictures. Details later...

Update....

More and more heavily armed thugs are trooping in. Some are with AK47s and other dangerous weapons. They hijacked 3 very long Dangote trucks heading to Shoprite. Omo the looting is massive. They have likely gained access to Game store right now. Led TVs on the move everywhere.

#MonstersYouMade

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Franzinni: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
That is where SARS live and they are trying to end them .. Pathetic common thieves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Jh0wsef(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
That is where SARS live and they are trying to end them .. Pathetic common thieves

I'm just tired.

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by warrenweste(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
These is getting out of hand,are they going to burn down the whole of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Franzinni: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I'm just tired.
they have gotten to the point they wanted all along after the destruction they should live in the Lagos they have destroyed

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by jagaban002(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
That’s bleeped up , the shoprite has nothing to do with our struggle but the goverment caused this shit

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
jagaban002:
That’s bleeped up , the shoprite has nothing to do with our struggle but the goverment caused this shit

Most of the thugs are saying Tinubu is a shareholder. They want him to also feel the heat

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by AndroBlaze: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
BornMarch15:

Most of the thugs are saying Tinubu is a shareholder. They want him to also feel the heat

If the thugs say Tinubu is your biological father does that make it true?

Lets stop justifying madness and criminality.

EndSARs indeed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Halopy: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is a clear sign of a failed state. You cannot avoid a situation like looting and robbery during civil unrest most esp such that have escalated as what we are currently facing. This is why a responsible government would avoid what is happening but instead, Nigerian government called for it by themselves. All we should be praying for is that it doesn't snow ball into full grade revolution, otherwise, it will be worse than this.

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by amuwo1980: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now this is wrong , this is not protesting pls, you are stealing

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
AndroBlaze:

If the thugs say Tinubu is your biological father does that make it true?

Lets stop justifying madness and criminality.

EndSARs indeed.

Dude I'm only reporting what I am witnessing. I asked a handful of them why they had to attack and that was mainly the response I got.

I am only reporting as witnessed.

I live just nearly opposite the place

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lalasticlala, Seun.

Push to frontpage.

This is authentic news. I couldn't get close to take pictures. The tear gas there was choking
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Neddstark: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
I see violence, i see to robberies, i see hunger. It is shameful for all endsars supporter that supported hoodlums to ruin this country.

5 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by aalafin: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is this what revolution all about?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Sandypearl: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
BornMarch15:

Its time we stop.all this burning down building, this protest is now so stupid and foolish. Why can't we give peace a chance and allow them do the demands. How we going to get justice while burning the entire country down? We have to apply wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by sacajawea: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oboy81 Prophesied everything, highly intelligent Man!
He envisaged so many possible outcomes and events exploring multiple models and patterns, and All his poetry and works touched on all of this. #Rest in Power
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by ArticleBeast: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is bound to happen even in advanced countries.

5 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sandypearl:
Its time we stop.all this burning down building, this protest is now so stupid and foolish. Why can't we give peace a chance and allow them do the demands. How we going to get justice while burning the entire country down? We have to apply wisdom.

Sandypearl, I only reported as informed by 5 hoodlums charging towards the location.

That's the mindset (brainwashed mindset) that possibly circulated to them.

It's not me

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by EndYahoo: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
BornMarch15:
Hoodlums have burnt down shoprite in Sangotedo, Lagos. There is massive looting ongoing at the moment. Expensive phones, electronics, bags, furniture etc... I can't get close enough for pictures. Details later...

Update....

More and more heavily armed thugs are trooping in. Some are with AK47s and other dangerous weapons. They hijacked 3 very long Dangote trucks heading to Shoprite. Omo the looting is massive. They have likely gained access to Game store right now. Led TVs on the move everywhere.

#MonstersYouMade
Burn down Southern Nigeria. Let us reset it. Loot people's investment. They are the cause of our problems

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Asquare84(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Angelacruz: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
this is not fair...face the government n not someone's else business

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by mogbolade43693: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is bound to happen even in advanced countries.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by mytime24(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Source angry
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
mytime24:
Source angry

Source is my independent self. I left the venue an hour ago cos the army showed up. Also my battery was down.

Shoprite Sangotedo might be litterslly empty right now
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by BornMarch15(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mods I'm giving you guys exclusive. But you don't wna push to front page cos I haven't put up pictures and videos. The tear gas was intense, couldn't risk going close. Even the hoodlums didn't find it easy.

Anyways, your loss
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by coldFLARES1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
BornMarch15:

Dude I'm only reporting what I am witnessing. I asked a handful of them why they had to attack and that was mainly the response I got.

I am only reporting as witnessed.

I live just nearly opposite the place
you had the nerve to interview armed robbers, on a mission, veiled as protesters?

Maybe, it's just me, but you have scant value for your life.
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Things like this happen all over the world.

Nigerian youth lets wake up
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by sweetrace(f): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2020
BornMarch15:

Common thieves!!! How is tinubu a shareholder?
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by uselessmod1: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Lagos will turn Gotham very soon
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by dahnimoh(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2020
It's snowballing
Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2020
This Is very good and commendable. The masses, thugs and looters are Just taking a pinch of salt of what belongs to them. Wicked Government, Capitalist and Investors.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Sangotedo Is In Flames. Massive Looting Ongoing by ecolime(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Evolutionlove:
This Is very good and commendable. The masses, thugs and looters are Just taking a pinch of salt of what belongs to them. Wicked Government, Capitalist and Investors.....
You are nothing but a thief and big fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / 419 Fraudsters: Beware(method Ii) / Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.