Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State (40692 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Liposure: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
When you infringe upon the rights of the citizens, you give them the honor of turning to anarchists
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Jakemedg(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where are these fellows below

alfredity
ThatFairGuy 1
Kyase
ODJ124
Iamgrey5
yarimo
Antoeni
Ibedun
SilverNorGold
Marsman
Michiom
georgakins
Oshigun
Besk
Lipscomb
Cocolacec
Optimum 123
Tamdun

and other bigots who were hired to cause confusion among Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Nchenches: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
2020Experience:
#Restructure/BreakNigeriaNow!!!

That’s it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sambaby7640:
WAKE UP NAIJA!!! WE DON'T HAVE A PRESIDENT...THAT MAN IS NOT BUHARI!!!
HE WAS CLONED!

DONALD TRUMP CALLED HIM A LIFELESS PRESIDENT....Do you think it was a joke?

UPON HIS RETURN FROM LONDON HIS FINGERPRINT COULDN'T OPEN THE PRESIDENCY OFFICE!!.IT HAD TO BE REPLACED

link to this news.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
The time window to address this monster is closing really quickly. Like Amechi said if the poor hits the streets everybody will be on the run.

1. Arrest the commander of the Lekki squad, court martial him and his squad.

2. Show good faith by being truthful about how many people died last night and compensate their families.

3. Stop hiring thugs to disrupt peaceful protests and provide security to those who still choose to peacefully protest .

4. Use non-lethal force aka tear gas, rubber bullets, water canons and sonic booms to disperse problematic protests.

5. When the situation is under control we need to talk about how we wish to proceed as a nation.

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by chinoonew09: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
finally..my state has succesively joined #endsars #endpolicebrutality #endbuhari
#babajide #endcorruption #endbribe
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Jakemedg(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
aameenn:
is not enough compared to Lagos. please add effort
1.nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island.
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
26. Many local counci
Wait oo is it a competition or what?
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kingv:
Nairaland and tribalism...I hate this platform because of this
exactly man if I hv d power I will close it down diz is wat our old and thief leaders want us to be doing so that to be continue their corrupt ways

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by lymelyte(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
brexit:
If this is allowed the yoruba nation will for the first time lose their sense of unity

Everyone should be very careful of the roles he plays in life

One major lesson to be learnt is that if you deal with the youths from now you need to observe your limits, for the first time over the years the youths have gained back their usurped right and power
exactly.. It is a kick off point of which I am glad for. Now, they will know not to mess with the youth demands and take us for granted..
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by worldclass68(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
GraceMicheall:
Youth

Youth

STOP BURNING PROPERTIES,

#GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Majority of nairalanders re not even partaking in the physical protests, go into the street and tell them urself to stop burning properties!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Dalby(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sambaby7640:
WAKE UP NAIJA!!! WE DON'T HAVE A PRESIDENT...THAT MAN IS NOT BUHARI!!!
HE WAS CLONED!

DONALD TRUMP CALLED HIM A LIFELESS PRESIDENT....Do you think it was a joke?

UPON HIS RETURN FROM LONDON HIS FINGERPRINT COULDN'T OPEN THE PRESIDENCY OFFICE!!.IT HAD TO BE REPLACED

She was there with him when he collected his certificate of return after the last elections so
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by bolrew: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
I hate it when Nigeria youths are being address as THUGS
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
There's a video of the youths sharing guns including Ak 47 looted from this Orji Police Station.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
The day I saw job seekers die in numbers during the tenure of GEJ on Nigeria immigration jobs due to stampede,others were seeing job seekers but I saw an ARMY OF GRADUATES.
I started having pity on the politicians from that day.
The monsters you made.
Let me assure the politicians that are hiring some youths,very soon Sense will fall on the thugs and they will join up with the rest of the YOUTHS.
In enugu every junction is rounded up by irate youths.let me see where any idiot with siren will follow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by Globalupdates: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
AUU Admission list for 2020

The university of Ambrose Ulli wishes to inform the general public and students we who participated in the just conducted utme exams, that the management of AUU has released the names of students who has been successfully admitted.

Candidates who made Ambrose Ulli their first choice and went through the utme exams are to start checking their admission status.

How to check your admission status on AUU portal
In other to check AUU Admission link via the school portal follow the instructions below:

Continue Reading here
https://hop4life.com/2020/10/21/ambrose-ulli-university-admission-list-for-2020-2021/
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by zhike: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria must just have uprising to change leaders, maybe things will change for the better
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ODJ124(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is uncalled for....

Thread seen...
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by thaoriginator: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
olarent:
They can help us by killing useless thief that us together in poverty called politician
Don't rush!

The revolution is here already!

From North to West, East to South, we are taking back what rightfully belong to US - the youth!
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ibuildstuff(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
Nigeria is down, I repeat Nigeria is down. These guys are fools have you heard any northern burning down their amenities
Which amenities. It's good they are burning it now sef, at least they will build news ones, if u find out sef na one old building.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by pacespot(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
We're just getting started.. The beast in the youths have been unleashed

But I wonder what northern youths are thinking right now?
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ibuildstuff(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omijin:
What I can't understand is why Bhuari has not said anything at all. Not even on zoom call just in case his not in the country. If speaking English is the problem, he can speak in Hausa and an interpreter will interpret in English....
He's probably shy
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ibuildstuff(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
pacespot:

U don't need to wonder, most of them are foolishly supporting the govt, why few sensible one's are against the govt.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by maishai01: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Like play like play, things getting very serious!! shocked
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ibuildstuff(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
The time window to address this monster is closing really quickly. Like Amechi said if the poor hits the streets everybody will be on the run.

1. Arrest the commander of the Lekki squad, court martial him and his squad.

2. Show good faith by being truthful about how many people died last night and compensate their families.

3. Stop hiring thugs to disrupt peaceful protests and provide security to those who still choose to peacefully protest .

4. Use non-lethal force aka tear gas, rubber bullets, water canons and sonic booms to disperse problematic protests.

5. When the situation is under control we need to talk about how we wish to proceed as a nation.
Buhari doesn't have any wise advisers, he think this is military regime, how many people the army go fit shoot.
Can the Nigeria army fight 20 million youths. That man is really not thinking well for him to pull of what he did last night.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by pacespot(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U don't need to wonder, most of them are foolishly supporting the govt, why few sensible one's are against the govt.

I actually think that is the case, I just want the youths to exercise cautions in burning down the properties in the South. I think this president is happy to see the South being burned down just like the Boko Haram infested north East. That is why he sent the military to the peaceful protesters to escalate the situation. This protest has exposed the poor leadership quality of the so called jagaban Tinubu.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by kiddkash(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
poshestmina:
They finally set Nigeria on fire.

People were already angry ,the lekkimassacre fuelled and aggravated the anger.

Buhari,Tinubu ,Burutai ,Sanwolu should be held responsible if Nigeria burns to the end.
there are more. there are always a group behind the group.

we need the names of the cabals and hijackers
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by ibuildstuff(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
pacespot:

I actually think that is the case, I just want the youths to exercise cautions in burning down the properties in the South. I think this president is happy to see the South being burned down just like the Boko Haram infested north East. That is why he sent the military to the peaceful protesters to escalate the situation. This protest has exposed the poor leadership quality of the so called jagaban Tinubu.
Ya, this is also possible, coming from buhari anything is possible.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by okpalaAnambra: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
pacespot:

Whatever they think is their business
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by shhladyj(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
When you were given supreme Court governor, you didn't object, people of imo, start by removing your governor.
Re: EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State by okenwaa(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2020
They burnt two in Abakaliki. I think this is a means devised to start up the curfew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.