Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (113786 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by harmony75: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
palliative still stock up in a house? he's a Father of all why did he allow this to still be in his house where people besides him are hungry?! God want the people to have what belongs to them. if our earthly fathers cannot fight for us, our Heavenly Father is more than able to fight and that's what just happened people are suffering you hold on to little you could have given to make them happy and pray for you. just look at the shame palliative of over 4months again some of the food stuffs would have gone bad. shame shame �
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
jeruzi:
I simply just pity you. You are so uncivilized.
continue displaying the madness when you are meant to look for the remedy
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by ledaman: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Lagosian has collected what belongs to them lolz! grin
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by jeruzi(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
continue displaying the madness when you are meant to look for the remedy
like I told you before; every of your bad and evil words and thoughts will befall you (Amotolongbo). You can't escape it.

To you wanton destruction is good.
I never supported any wrong the oba did. Two wrongs don't just make a right.
Did the king order the shooting, or did he declare support for it.
I will henceforth not respond to you again.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by omotomki: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people are so wicked to feed naIreland with hatred ,turning yoruba against one another. It will shock you to know it's a whare house picture that was looted .they even went to the extent of producing a fake video .check the true story on Linda of the warehouse in maza maza

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/gunshots-fired-at-warehouse-in-maza-maza-area-of-lagos-state-where-hoodlums-broke-into-and-carted-away-covid-19-palliatives-see-photos-of-some-of-the-items.html

quote author=J111333 post=95177145]...and I was about sympathizing with the Oba over his burnt palace because he is neither a politician nor has a hand in Nigeria's bad leadership.
Why keep palliatives in his house? angry[/quote]
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
dominique:

This better be fake news. A monarch that is wealthy, comfortable and will never lack food in his life is now hoarding relief materials meant for poor people? A lot of our elites are cursed with greed.

They are not wealthy anything.

I have done business with some elderly people and traditional rulers.

They survive by stealing you blind.

That is what they pile up for themselves and act wealthy.

One owed me for 6 good years. He never still pay finish after 8years.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Holuwamanzee(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
GreaterFuture:

You must be a really ignorant Person then.
Who doesn't know that Political and Traditional leaders/Chiefs and King are all one and the same. All over Nigeria, the narrative is the same. They are a mesh even, like Conjoined twins
I know of a first class King in this country who stalked maize till it became rotten in d store and very poor would always coming to demand for grains to go and plant... This man bluntly refused and up until his death, those maize were never shared... What a shame.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Wierdceo: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stop calling this people thugs. All of us are fighting the same fight. It is the leaders that are thugs
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Mensch86631: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Seconded, No time for tribalism. Let's end Nigeria and everyone should go his/her way. Nigeria will break Into 6 nations at least.......
exactly
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by obidaddy: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
J111333:
...and I was about sympathizing with the Oba over his burnt palace because he is neither a politician nor has a hand in Nigeria's bad leadership.
Why keep palliatives in his house? angry

So you don't know he is an ex policeman and openly supports Buhari and APC?
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
jeruzi:
like I told you before; every of your bad and evil words and thoughts will befall you (Amotolongbo). You can't escape it.

To you wanton destruction is good.
I never supported any wrong the oba did. Two wrongs don't just make a right.
Did the king order the shooting, or did he declare support for it.
I will henceforth not respond to you again.
Go for treatment. All is not right with you
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Ghokes(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
This comes as no surprise. He retired from the Police.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by crackajackIOS(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is how bad my country is...
See what a traditional ruler is doing to his people.

Nigerians wake up, the so-called leaders are out, gone or hiding..like this oba
Let's shine our eyes and rebuild our country.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oba used to be police too
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by temi1290: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
Luvmijeje1
Sulaimania2003
Tsagir
Besk
Tima1980
YungMillonaire
360degreess
Queseda
NafeesaAA
TechmM0
tesppidd
LegendHero

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They are hired media thugs of the BMC and northern oligarchy hired to divide the south

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.