Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (85230 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / No New Projects In 2020 Budget - The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by zoedew: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Collateral damage! Sam Omatseye where art thou?
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by DexterousOne(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
softset:
Planned work ? I doubt if any real protesters will do this, these are paid guys to make it look like they are victims.

The babas of mushin control these boys, they dont act in isolation, I can bet that this is more of a propaganda.

To what end , I have no idea

For those shouting Tinubu is finished, you are ignorant, he has full insurance coverage on properties, equipment and vehicles.

Latest by next month insurance companies would have paid for all the damages in FULL

The symbolism of it is what should worry Tinubu.

He has more than enough money
Afterall he is the criminal that 2 Van's filled with money entered

It's what this represents that is what makes Tinubu finished politically

That said
I wish this treatment happens to every vampire nationwide that has put Nigeria in this mess..

OUK
You are next
Ikpeazu disgrace
You are next

Even that Yeye Bello

5 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by hammerP: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
THAT IS WAT WE ARE HEAR FOR TO TWEET THE FACT OF WAT IS HAPPENING ON GROUND.

APC THUGS BURNT TVC AND NOW NATION NEWSPAPER NOT PROTESTERS.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Orpe7(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one has passed protest
Some opposition are at work here
Everywhere they are burning is strategic
But the arsonist are stupid because they are making lives hard for people
Is the the buses they have burnt
Or the buildings they torched
They are living people jobless if they don't know. But I know they do

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Jdbrasco2: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
LightOnScams:

To hell with Nepotism.

We want a new Nigeria!!
True
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Karleb(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:
Don't we have soldiers again, who can go round and whip these idiots wrecking havoc? I am disappointed in Buhari's leadership style. Would Obasanjo have allowed this to happen during his tenure?

Solders can only shoot at innocent protesters not hoodlums.

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by tot(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
See what they have turned Nigeria to.. a land of anarchy and destruction, a land filled with unemployed touts. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Chekwume16(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
And which insurance company will cover loses from riots and mob action?
softset:
Planned work ? I doubt if any real protesters will do this, these are paid guys to make it look like they are victims.

The babas of mushin control these boys, they dont act in isolation, I can bet that this is more of a propaganda.

For those shouting Tinubu is finished, you are ignorant, he has full insurance coverage on properties, equipment and vehicles.

Latest by next month insurance companies would have paid for all the damages in FULL

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Openbusiness: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fredchisom:
#Revolution
Even the international Community are tired of Buhari regime wickedness

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by GeneralOjukwu: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
I think the Northern cabals want to finish Tinubu politically against his plan to contest in 2023.

Hello rufai and cabals ba wo?

Buhari strong head caused all these.

Common to address the youth that voted you, he refused.

I hope the needed broadcast won't come after this killings and destruction.

Some of you yeebos are sickening....

Your fathers licked aboki yansh in PDP, now you kids are licking fulani yansh and asshole.

Nawa ooo... factory fitted slavery. If Tinubu farts now, you would say Fulani caused it. grin

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is a welcome development.
Keep it up my people.

up to when every infrastructure was demise.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by blacknp(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
When I said the whole thing is politically motivated, a lot of people were saying rubbish. After people like Reno tried to get him through his useless petition and failed, they deviced this means of ENDSARS to achieve their aim. PDP and their paid thugs hiding under the cover of ENDSARS to cripple Tinubu. If this protest is out to teach all our politicians a lesson, why have they not gone to Bode George, the man who stole NPA money. This is the height of unfairness
Some Of us saw the hypocrisy from the start, they have shown their true intentions, in Delta State they went & paid homage to Thief Ibori, & Robber Uduaghan, but in Lagos they claim to attack Tinubu, and not one day Lagos State complained any money was missing?
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Owaincouncil: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Not only tinubu, they should also visit fasola, gbajabiamila, aregbesola, lai Mohamed, chris ngige, Sunday dare, Peter obi, they all belong to the generation that failed us. They all have property in lagos. Let all be visited and our leaders will change.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by peak115: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
People should stop this. Stop this violence. Enough is enough. Violence does not pay.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Gentew(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
softset:

Will you shut the Bleep up!!!

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by prophetfire: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
You will be amongst the next 900 that will bite the dust from the Military bullet, for every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction, it is now Tinubu, not President Buhari anymore? What did Tinubu do? Hatred will kill you, it was only a matter of time until you people showed your true colors, what does sars have to do with Tinubu?, tomorrow when the army massacres them, you will say the protesters were peaceful? Jehovah punish you & your household, Demon.
. The north set Tinubu up. That's what I see. And the matter is holding him by the balls.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by marsman: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
TA4TA4:

The Igbo doesn't have a Tinubu
Orji kalu
You must be daft
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by tsagir(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
YORUBA HOW MARKET ? IGBO WINNED THE GAME,BURN ALL LAGOS WHO WILL LOST ?

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by nograv: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
I think the Northern cabals want to finish Tinubu politically against his plan to contest in 2023.

Hello rufai and cabals ba wo?

Buhari strong head caused all these.

Common to address the youth that voted you, he refused.

I hope the needed broadcast won't come after this killings and destruction.

Even so, you think anyone from the south will vote in a Hausa or Fulani man after this??

We know where the final order came from in Aso Rock..

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is in trouble

The blood of the over 90 protesting youths he ordered to kill are crying for justice .

Everything about Tinubu will be erased In Lagos

It has started .
Please, is he the owner of The Nation News Paper?
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by kmaster007: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gift52:
The Nation Newspaper headquarters on Fathi America stree in Mushin, Lagos state set on fire

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHaqc_VxtA

stupid people's.. why only Tinubu.... I bliv dey should do dis to all d politicians

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Gengetiele: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gift52:
The Nation Newspaper headquarters on Fathi America stree in Mushin, Lagos state set on fire

Watch here

Yoruba! Your mum don do. Foreigner leave their state and destroying your properties and some idiot are applauding them. Is Lagos state capital of Nigeria? Why concentration on only Lagos, it is high time you people wake up from your slumber before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by pedel: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sorry but things don't work like that.
Governments don't share money. Maybe you should talk to a rich relative if you need someone to give you 1 million naira.
Have you ever paid any taxes in your life?

ify2016:
Nigeria Youths population are not up to 180 million. But a government staff or politician would confidently siphone billions of public asset and fund for personal gain. Now, we are hearing that hoodlums have damaged properties worth billions of naira. What stop the government from giving out 1 million naira to each youth to start up one business or the other. The other day one graduate was begging me that he never ate anything since morning and I had to assist him in my own little way. The truth is that if government or Buhari want to truly help the Youths, age bracket between 13 years to 60 years should be given 1 million each to invest in any idea of their choice. If they can engage the youths financially and otherwise, things we get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by ODJ124(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
ezechi24:

dey there dey deceive yourself ....I guess peter obi or atiku or saraki where the ones that gave the order for lagosians to be killed....or are they the ones benefiting from the money gotten from toll gate?....next time before you type think well with your goat brain.....zombie

Give me proof tinubu gave the order...?
Give me concrete proof tinubu has benefited a dime from lcc...?

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by mauchiz: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
So far as it belongs to Tinubu, they should burn them down, he was among the people that brought Buhari to this government.
They should not burn innocent peoples property.

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Karex81(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
I can see tinubu paid bots, tinubu 2023 dream presidential election, is doa. After plotting with buhari and sanwo olu to kill youths. Who in thier right mind will vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by blacknp(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
prophetfire:
. The north set Tinubu up. That's what I see.
Nothing to do with the North, Reno Omokiri, Ferooq Kperoogi & others have used social media to attack Tinubu with false facts, two can play that game, they hide abroad & use the internet to spread false information?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by flokii: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Orpe7:
This one has passed protest
Some opposition are at work here
Everywhere they are burning is strategic
But the arsonist are stupid because they are making lives hard for people
Is the the buses they have burnt
Or the buildings they torched
They are living people jobless if they don't know. But I know they do

This is my exact fear.. reason why Yorubas need to rise up now to avert the untold hardship and poverty looming in South West with the strategic investmests being targeted.

Afenifere, Agbekoya, Odua People's Congress (OPC), Gani Adams and co.. don't sit down and watch the destruction of our only home. Please do something.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by akoko11: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pls let the youth out there take it easy
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Betty101: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is in trouble

The blood of the over 90 protesting youths he ordered to kill are crying for justice .

Everything about Tinubu will be erased In Lagos

It has started .
If you are talking about the Lekki killings ,They are not up to that number oo!
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by kmaster007: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gift52:

Watch here

madt people's.. why only Tinubu.... I bliv dey should do dis to all d politicians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.