Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended (1722 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Chiboyemerie: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''Nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke'S Life Was Ended (Photos/Video)

Friends, families and the whole nigerian endsars protesters have paused a moment to grieve the death of a young nigerian oke who was reportedly shot a a few hours after he dropped a tweet and joined the protest.
His tweet reads:
''Nigeria will not End Me''
He was reported dead a few hours after this tweet'

Oke's fiancee is devastated andreportedly in a state of mental imbalance following his death

she wrote:

We had forever to go Oke ''

May his soul rest in peace

Visit for videos and more photos of handsome oke: https://www.taihozmedia.com/endsars-few-hours-after-he-tweeted-nigeria-will-not-end-me-okes-life-was-ended-photos-video/

Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oke nwanne mmadu.
Nwa biara ije anagoo.....

5 Likes

Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Sheflex4real(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
RIP young blood.

Our leaders let's us all down
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Tpave(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Very painful
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Flyemmyrate(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hero!
You will forever be remembered
Rest on bro.
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by awesomesossy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Which way 9ja... Yet another life cut short by this blood thirsty demons... if you think keeping quiet will save you... you better have a rethink... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Onuma na esum right now embarassed
Person wey Corona no kill
E no thief
Just asking for a better society.
R.I.P Comrade

Ariri cry
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by YungMillionaire: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Riele(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Do you have a death wish?

If no, shut up!
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89, I have a question o.

Are the lives (both Police's & protester's) lost in this protest going to hell or heaven

This is sad,,,, RIP to them all

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Pierce008: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
damn!!! I'm hurt
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Righteousness89(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Condolences
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Aminobrown(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is a failed country, rip young blood
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Vyzz: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
This kind ọf news pain me...

Just wish all naija politicians will come together and do meeting about the protest then somebody will just bomb all of them..

Happy ending
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by JBoss25(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Your father is foolish for not using condom, ode.
Re: Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended by Liposure: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Riele:

Do you have a death wish?
If no, shut up!
i weep for this country

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Gunmen Kill Police Sergeant In Imo / POS Ladies Caught With Fake Money She Giveout To Consumers: Video / Nasarawa Woman Throws Neighbour’s Children Into A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.