Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Let's Take The Protest To South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Take The Protest To South East (3049 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Justice35:
Adayinka grandson once threatened to burn Down Lagos, so that the Igbo's will be chased back to the east, who knowd maybe this is just Yoruba master plan to chase the Igbo's out of Lagos..........
can you please come with ur evidence
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Justice35: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
buh I hope you are aware that 30% outside the east and 70% inside the East were rejoicing here on nairaland that Lagos is burning down
rejoicing?? And who is burning Lagos if I may ask? Same way Yoruba's were happy when binin boys was burning Edo state right?? Please stop your rubbish, no body send una to burn Lagos,stop blaming people for predicament..

1 Like

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Justice35: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
lolz I have nothing to prove to you thou..

1 Like

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Justice35: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
you need other proves or are you OK with that one?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by SoBright101: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.
you missed it sir I'm from the SW, what am I doing with 20 account the protest is a nice one burning down of properties is what I'm against have I spoken well or not?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by SLAP44: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
Luvmijeje1
Sulaimania2003
Tsagir
Besk
Tima1980
YungMillonaire
360degreess
Queseda
NafeesaAA
TechmM
tesppidd

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They are hired media thugs of the BMC and northern oligarchy hired to divide the south

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
nanauju:

Lol let it go round west first na shuu..

Shey u see how stupid you sound
I don't know Ma pls explain better
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Justice35:
lolz I have nothing to prove to you thou..
so cus one man speak you use that to judge rest, we'll what did I kw Adam and Eve ate the apple.......
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Marine54(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
wow that's okay you can protect urs
whenever south unit, north always Tremble!
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by babajeje123(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
for ur information miss wild pussy I was on the street since yesterday too protesting. So are you saying burning down Lagos is giving you joy it's I celebrate with you. Just that I can't open my eyes and everything goes down this way buhari is In aso rock not in Lagos
I agree with you brother. Destroying properties is senseless. The poor masses will suffer the consequences when the dust settles.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
babajeje123:

I agree with you brother. Destroying properties is senseless. The poor masses will suffer the consequences when the dust settles.
may you last more than tribal mark sir.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by SoBright101: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't support burning of properties but it must not be tribalised. This are the used, dumped, deprived and depressed political thugs venting their anger. The beast made by rotten system.

Olachase:
you missed it sir I'm from the SW, what am I doing with 20 account the protest is a nice one burning down of properties is what I'm after, have I spoken well or not?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Marine54:
whenever south unit, north always Tremble!
Still same you who will come online tomorrow and told us how SW betrayed Ojuku Hello Sir I'm a pour Yoruba from Ondo so I know my people.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by SlayerForever: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
You're a big fool.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
SlayerForever:
You're a big fool.
you calling someone fool without an evidence now tell me who the fool is
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Danzakidakura(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
lol look at this man I'm sure you are inside ur room have been on the street of ikeja protesting since on Monday, so should we just agree with one voice that the burning of properties should keep going like this in Lagos (pls don't disguise hooo)
one of the willing tools by northern Muslims to cause disunity among Southerners . Shame on your Muslims skulls .
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by CheGuevara102: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
for ur information miss wild pussy I was on the street since yesterday too protesting. So are you saying burning down Lagos is giving you joy it's I celebrate with you. Just that I can't open my eyes and everything goes down this way buhari is In aso rock not in Lagos

May God punish you, is Buhari Igbo? Why don't you go and fight his Fulani brothers instead trying to instigate ethnic wars here. Idiot.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by CheGuevara102: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
buh I hope you are aware that 30% outside the east and 70% inside the East were rejoicing here on nairaland that Lagos is burning down

You're a bastard. How do you determine who's belongs to what tribe on NAIRALAND? TRIBAL BIGOT

1 Like

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Marine54(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
Still same you who will come online tomorrow and told us how SW betrayed Ojuku Hello Sir I'm a pour Yoruba from Ondo so I know my people.
Shut up Aboki ! I am not IBO . Southern unit is inevitable , the era of divide and rule antic by e
Arewa north has ended !

1 Like

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Okwyjesus(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
We say big thank you to everyone way come out to protest and burning down of Lagos, cry cry cry now let's take the protest to South East and burn down everything too
I suggest you take it to Kastina.
That's the president'a home state.

When Army shot Igbo youth in Abia and call them terrorist you were clapping.
Enjoy your Nigeria. It's your turn to cry.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Olachase(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Okwyjesus:

I suggest you take it to Kastina.
That's the president'a home state.

When Army shot Igbo youth in Abia and call them terrorist you were clapping.
Enjoy your Nigeria. It's your turn to cry.
I love the fact that you didn't disguise na man you be

1 Like

Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by DrNefaruis: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olachase:
We say big thank you to everyone way come out to protest and burning down of Lagos, cry cry cry now let's take the protest to South East and burn down everything too
wow i love this grin
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Passionate888: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
You're. Misinformed

It's not. Hitting the forum

Go to other channels for videos. On events in

Imo

Enugu

Edo

Agbor/Delta

I'm presently at Agbor, no violence here. I even went to the market today, garage to buy some foodstuffs. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Miracle2020: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Coldie:
Look at them agents of division.

We must Chang Nigeria.

Reason why the protest had so much destruction in Lagos and Abuja is that, thats our Nigeria those at the cities that all Nigeria's moneys are going to, so what use is it if the moneys are not allowed to go round but its been eaten by some people alone.

Lagos is our former capital built with Nigerian's money, there's no east west north or south in Lagos.

We only have one Lagos
what of Calabar?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by NairaHercules(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2020
m
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by seniorkachion(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:

You can rebuild Lagos, can't you?
You yoruba took part in destroying all of South East, but we have rebuilt it. Apparently you are jealous and lazy.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Muna4real(f): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:
I kw you are happy seeing Lagos going down like this.

IMO State is also burning down. I can't leave my hostel . Are you now happy?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:
Oga we have paid our dues to injustice in hands of police and army. It is time east and west continue this partnership to deal a severe blow to bloody jihadists and their errand boys.
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by Muna4real(f): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2020
DiscoverID:
You are a fool. That was their game plan, to burn down yoruba land and destroy Tinubu.

And also destroy IMO State Abi?
Re: Let's Take The Protest To South East by NairaHercules(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:

Not everyone must suffer from Yoruba foolishness. I swear, come to the south east. sebi your name is Olachase, come and burn it na! We are waitingggg cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction / The Billionaires Behind Tinubu Risking A Revolution / Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.