Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. (17950 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Ategberoson(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
SisterFire:
then bermunda republic follows grin

Cc: ategberoson
No peace 4 d wicked

look at this attention seeking Dundee. you better levelled up with your common sense and play with your toys
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Ategberoson(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
SisterFire:
terrible soul , is it Peter obi that single handedly brought buhari upon us, is it orji kalu that brought d Satan buhari upon us?

WE WARNED U n u said we aren't sophisticated now u want our company to be burnt never

u aren't among dos who saw d dead bodies at lekki toll gate, those violent protesters did ,
U sit ur amala ewedu ass on d couch to spit Tribalism,
don't console ur soul afonja with tinubu is not affected because his firm's where insured ,
Dumbie this is tinubu O' TO GE
THE END OF TINUBU WHETHER INSURANCE OR NOT.... grin grin

no is Tinubu that brought Theodore orji and ikpeazu upon you people in Abia state

Abia is a den of abnormality, Tinubu caused it, you retrogressive Dundee
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by ibedun: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
jerex55:

if i hear one more person say the lekki killings was a lie i am going to lose it, how can we be so insensitive, they goofed game over.....tinubu is destroyed politically, no coming back from this

Please lose it if you have to BUT please please please PUBLISH the names of the victims and the families affected. It is critical to put doubters like me to shame.

If not oga please STFU!!!!

Tinubu is here to stay! Just stay calm.
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by SisterFire(f): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

look at this attention seeking Dundee. you better levelled up with your common sense and play with your toys
tinubu is finished am so happy grin grin grin
Using my 2 friends 4 ritual is his greatest undoing pejuwaje and soft's spirits are fighting hard

Gbenro I spit upon ur head in disgust
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Newbreed2018: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu the coward. The Japa master. This man is nothing but Maggie. Chaff. I blame the yoloba Muslims who ascribe so much power to this mortal being.
See Tinubu see fear oo! Fear fear man.

Jagaban that ran like a rat with tails in between his legs for his dear life abandoning Lagos treasury, bourdillon, Lagos toll gate and what have u is that one a Jagaban?

Shame on Tinubu.

Most of u wretched yoloba Muslims are even greater than Tinubu.

See werey disguise wey wan rule Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Newbreed2018: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
SisterFire:
Using my 2 friends 4 ritual is his greatest undoing pejuwaje and soft's spirits are fighting hard

I know the man to be everything wrong with Nigeria but a ritualist too?

This man won't end well. The God of justice is still on the throne.
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Ategberoson(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2020
SisterFire:

split upon those thing that brought an empty blockhead like you to earth, you inherited their stupidity

I'm not a fan of politicians or Tinubu but who will suffer for his companies burnt? no be employees?

that's how senseless your likes could be. what your likes know best your daily feeding is relied on one dumb guy, help me with 2k kind of ediots people
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by SisterFire(f): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

split upon those thing that brought an empty blockhead like you to earth, you inherited their stupidity

I'm not a fan of politicians or Tinubu but who will suffer for his companies burnt? no be employees?

that's how senseless your likes could be. what your likes know best your daily feeding is relied on one dumb guy, help me with 2k kind of ediots people
mind yourself the way u insult me ,or I will lay a curse upon ur soul , becareful I warn you or u shall regret
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by SisterFire(f): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Newbreed2018:
I know the man to be everything wrong with Nigeria but a ritualist too?

This man won't end well. The God of justice is still on the throne.
this happened around 2014 when dey visited island in banana n didn't come back, pejuwaje's last word is "tinubu has finished me" and peju was d one feeding me then when am still searching for job
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by tinsel: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
It is true..
The video of youth booing him out of the hotel has gone viral.
Sorry. That video is Nigeria ambassador in ireland. The incident happened years back in ireland. Fake news alert please.
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by FODA(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Who's a kid? You better mind your uncouth utterance. The country is going through the worst time since the inception of democracy. Every tribe is being affected by what happened. There are unrest in the east too. Hoodlums are burning police stations and government buildings and all you guys could do is to attach ethnic colouration to what is happening in Lagos. Thats unfair to the igbos that have even suffered more attrociries in the hands of Fulani govt. The first killing of unharmed civilians by this administration was carried out in the east, many kept quiet, forgetting that an injustice to one is an injustice to all.
sorry for calling a kid,enough of killing of innocent souls and destroying of properties ,have a blissful day .
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Jaqenhghar: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
Tinubu is not politically smart, I used think he belonged to the Machiavellian class until now

first I don't expect him to make his ambition know in the period of post election

secondly, he only assisted ready made men, all those appointed put in political offices were already made, a child of nobody are turned to thug. I saw a thug speaking fine English at Oshodi and I was surprise only to discovered he was his school senior prefect during secondary time but Tinubu excesses had rendered many of them useless

I'm still against burning of his companies though because he has nothing to lose, insurance will cover all burnt and money stalk somewhere abroad plus shares in many companies.

I pity his thousand of employees, many of them are their family breadwinner, where we they start from?

in the voice of that 90's commentator Nigerians kill Nigerians
You dont have to be smart to be that powerful in Niggeria. Once you uave money and are generous, people will let you get away with anything. These protests are happening because people are now beginning to realize that there are more important things than money. Before if you hear SARS harrassing people, the general consensus will be that its because the person doesnt have money. Make money and everything will fall in place. Now even the money cant save you
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by LucyaSmit: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh, I haven't head about it, thanks for info!
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Ategberoson(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
SisterFire:
mind yourself the way u insult me ,or I will lay a curse upon ur soul , becareful I warn you or u shall regret

you're a product of wedlock if not you won't be dumb to think your curse can do anything to someone you don't know, I don't blame you that's how most African are programmed to think with superstition but in your own level, you're a world class robot and a clown

next time you Jump like a loose monkey on what transcend your common sense, I will destroy you with words that day. I was on my lane before you chose to advertise your stupidity free of charge here

dumb blockhead entity
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by Betty101: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2020
humilitypays:
shut up, they are burning down Police stations and LGA Secretariats in Abia, Imo, Enugu.

You guys think u can divide the South again, youths say no to your useless divide and rule!
If you check these guys they might not really be from the south west oo!These might be Northerners to cause division in the south ..They are upset that for once we ignored thier skim to kill & divide. So they are having sleepless night over it ..Some SW paid agent are also included .God save Nigeria .
Re: Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. by khalleb(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.