Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Give Your Life To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your Life To Christ (171 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Life To Christ by Missyajoke(f): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Heavenly Father we pray you'll speak to your people this night and perfect your will in their lives and we also pray that you'll console all who lost their lives to Nigerian End SARS struggle (Amen).

Biblical References
1. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. Acts 16:30-31
 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
3. Acts 4:12 
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
4. Revelation 3:20
 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

I want everyone to know that Christ saves and at the mention of his name every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, those on earth and those under the earth and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father. At this present time everyone should know where he stands with God. Are you truly standing with God or you're with the Devil. Most Christians are Christians outwardly but inwardly are pagans. The bible made us to understand that we can't serve two masters. Nowadays people choose to serve the devil and also serve God. God is not enticed by your money, attitude e.t.c. He is enticed by your Righteousness, Holiness and Service unto God the Almighty. Say this with me if you want to surrender your life to Christ:
Why don't you confess your secret sins to God remember nothing is hidden before him, hell the all seer. Ask him to come into your heart, ask God to wash you clean and accept you into his Kingdom.

The time is now don't postpone.
Have a pleasant night.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
We know that Christ saves, but from what? undecided

I am sorry, ever since I learnt the Truth of this as spoken by Jesus Christ, I have come to believe that prayers such as the above are borne out of wickedness and not necessarily love for those who are supposedly being prayed for.

Yes, Jesus Christ came that all may have eternal life - yes, He came to save us from the condemnation of death, but eternal life does not guarantee one from Heaven. The truth of Jesus Christ also says that not all those who are saved from the condemnation of sin that is death will end up in Heaven. According to Jesus Christ, Hell is prepared precisely for those who are saved and refuse to obey Him, a truth that many so-called preachers of today conveniently ignore/skip in order that they might continue to fill their seat with followers, all in the name of God.

I ask you this, isn't an unbeliever, who refuses to believe in Jesus Christ, better than one who believes, but eventually ends up in Hell out of ignorance or arrogance towards the commandments of God?

No wonder Jesus Christ never prayed such a prayer as the one you pray there @OP.
Re: Give Your Life To Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
We know that Christ saves, but from what? undecided

I am sorry, ever since I learnt the Truth of this as spoken by Jesus Christ, I have come to believe that prayers such as the above are borne out of wickedness and not necessarily love for those who are supposedly being prayed for.

Yes, Jesus Christ came that all may have eternal life - yes, He came to save us from the condemnation of death, but eternal life does not guarantee one from Heaven. The truth of Jesus Christ also says that not all those who are saved from the condemnation of sin that is death will end up in Heaven. According to Jesus Christ, Hell is prepared precisely for those who are saved and refuse to obey Him, a truth that many so-called preachers of today conveniently ignore/skip in order that they might continue to fill their seat with followers, all in the name of God.

I ask you this, isn't an unbeliever, who refuses to believe in Jesus Christ, better than one who believes, but eventually ends up in Hell out of ignorance or arrogance towards the commandments of God?

No wonder Jesus Christ never prayed such a prayer as the one you pray there @OP.

How can a fountain bring forth both bitter and sweet waters?

Is the inheritance of Eternal Life Not Escape from Condemnation?

Is Life Not the Cure of death? And he that lives, can he still be dead?

I really despise reading your works and I would that others would do the same.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Life To Christ by delkuf(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

How can a fountain bring forth both bitter and sweet waters?
Is the inheritance of Eternal Life Not Escape from Condemnation?
Is Life Not the Cure of death? And he that lives, can he still be dead?
I really despise reading your works and I would that others would do the same.

That guy is not normal.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/20 / Igbo Muslims Cries Out Over Attacks By Fellow Igbo Christian / The Effect Of Pentecostals Supporting Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.