Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? (417 Views)

Ikeja Electric Addresses The Current State Of Power Supply Under the Network / Recently I Notice That They Are Not My Parent / Do You Notice This From Your Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by Olarewaju89: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
I have been struggling with my network since yesterday night.

How many of you notice that?
Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by writetopoker2: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I have been struggling with my network since yesterday night.

How many of you notice that?

The network is over sluggish this past 24hrs.
I just pray all south African company should be set ablaze starting with mtn and shoprite

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by Vyzz: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yup
Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by Olarewaju89: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
writetopoker2:

I just pray all south African company should be set ablaze starting with mtn and shoprite

Very frustrating angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by Olarewaju89: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
writetopoker2:

They decide to reduce the speed of the network right?

No problem na

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Will all those talking bad of MTN keep quiet! All of a sudden they should be burnt. What has your indigenous GLO SLO been able to do all these while. Be talking about if you've got options.

Common sense is very uncommon. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh so it’s not just me?

All my 4G MTN SIM cards have been a mess tonight.

(1) (Reply)

<₦£$©€¥> / If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? / Beach Fire Outbreak In Ilesa (ilashe) Lagos Nigeria – See What Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.