Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution (2386 Views)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Violent Revolutionary Leader. Tinubu accuses Kanu of misleading millions of youths who tune into Radio biafra to carry out his orders across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjH-UQxUUe0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Sundaygeorge: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Ever8090: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
This boy for get small sense but he only insults instead of to communicate just one point...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Franzinni: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
I can see he is talking from love for his nation but he sounds very rough around the edges ...

Anyway y'all chose him so ...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
IPOB people news no dey ever make sense...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by big7: 1:20am On Oct 22, 2020
divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration with tinubu is a a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by jlinkd78(m): 2:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Ohamadike Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Jdbrasco2: 2:46am On Oct 22, 2020
True

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by loveth360(f): 2:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
IPOB people news no dey ever make sense...
How can it make sense to Zombies?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by loveth360(f): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2020
I love mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by ezegold4we: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu has picked the wrong opponent,

By the Time kanu is done with him, hummmmmm, let me reserve my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by xnsandrxns: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2020
ezegold4we:
Tinubu has picked the wrong opponent,

By the Time kanu is done with him, hummmmmm, let me reserve my comment.
I think you guys don't know what you've gotten yourselves into.
Until we take stock of all the damages that you guys have done.

So Lagos has to burn for Nigeria to get better right?
I hope you still reserve your comment when you get what's coming for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2020
xnsandrxns:

I think you guys don't know what you've gotten yourselves into.
Until we take stock of all the damages that you guys have done.

So Lagos has to burn for Nigeria to get better right?
I hope you still reserve your comment when you get what's coming for you.

Mumu

Come and try nonsense in igbo land foool

As long as Nigeria claim to be one... Igbo man can move anywhere he so pleases.... You can never do anything about that.

If e pain you
Tell you kinsmen to allow us create our country...

Barstardddd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aregberascal's Son, Thiefnibu Daughter Feed Fat On Prisoners' Feeding Contract / We’ve To Stop Herdsmen From Roaming Around, Says Presidency / ESN Vs Nigerian Military/security Personnels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.